Calling all fellow mature players!

12345679»

Comments

• Talbot - Lost City
    Talbot - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I play on the Dreamweaver server and just started a Faction for mature players. We're very new with only 2 members but we don't plan to discriminate against anyone for their class or race or age, so long as they are mature and treat others with respect.

I'm 26 and as the leader of the Faction am really not going to allow any of these stereotypical highschool-ish antics. I really want the Faction to be fun and helpful and play the game without all the drama. We don't PK though, not that we think it's wrong, it's just that my second-in-command and I left the Lost City server because we really just wanted to focus on the game and not dodge other players. lol

If anyone is interested, pm me (Talbot) on Dreamweaver and I can link you to our Faction rules and you can decide for yourself if you'd like to be a part of us or not. :)

((Ignore my icon....I *do* play on the Dreamweaver server! I just forgot to change it here....will go do that now. lol ))
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fraction like math?
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    well I'm 30 and play on the heaven's tear server and we at Adiuvo are always seeking mature players :D pm me if you're interested.
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dreadheart
    dreadheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm 61 on Heaven tear server and most of the players in this Guild (faction) Hellions are over the legeal limit we may have 1 or 2 that are 15. And yes there's a lot of young players out there but there's a lot of players that are over the age of 18. But because of there age you are not going to allow a 15 year old Barb that is a level 80+ help you with a Boss, I don't think so most of the 15 year olds I've met in Game either on this game or WOW have acted very mature, and I've had a run in with a couple that are in there 20's that make me think they are 10 years old. So to me it really doesn't matter.
  • AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear
    AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    25 here ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "maybe one day u will make it.. but the day aint today"
  • avengelon
    avengelon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hi all im a 27y/o and have just found this game after playing Conquer online for 2 years

i would be up joining a all adult guild but cant remember what server im on and cant login atm because of server maintanence
  • Talbot - Lost City
    Talbot - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fraction like math?

lol Sorry, bad habit on my part. When I first joined back some months ago I misread "Faction" as "Fraction"....now I keep typing it even though I know it's wrong. XD;

Thanks for catching it. I fixed my error. :)
  • destinydragon
    destinydragon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i`m on lost city server. i went to a internship school for 1 month and 2 week. will continue playing again on march 16. if anyone is on Lost City server. in need of help for boss quest, fb, question i`m happy to assist you. lvl 85 veno with herc. and phoenix. also a 75 archer. sorry for my poor english as english my second language. so anyone have question help for fb boss please feel free to send me an in game mail. i be happy to help after march 16.

ThoCon- 85 veno
    Nhi- 75 archer
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dont you all go and have a heartattack on eachother!
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yay, i dun feel like an ancient anymore ^^

i'm 26.75 yrs young as of today ^___^v
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Yeoseongi - Sanctuary
    Yeoseongi - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm a 68 year old man, but I play a veno because I always prefer a magic character to a brawler. I'm PvE because I find PvP juvinile and foolish. What's the point in killing another character just because he's weaker than you. Does that prove anything?

I would consider such a faction simply to stop all the requests I get to join when I don't want to. Sometimes players get upset if you don't join them.

Personally, I'm a solo player. I have joined groups on the field on occasion, but there are times it would be nice to get a group together for some of the tougher quests.

I'm in Korea and this damned maintenance outage is really cutting into my prime playing time. I'll probably have to go to bed before they get it finished b:sad
  • Skylark - Heavens Tear
    Skylark - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Maverick is a mature faction on Heavens Tear.

Read more about us here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1926482
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teach me half the gladness that thy brain must know;
    Such harmonious madness from my lips would flow,
    The world should listen then...as I am listening now.
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you consider playing a video game with bazzilions of kids mature? I stand corrected... YOU should get a life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devildee
    devildee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    amp wrote: »
    Hi boys and girls-- I'm a 32 year old that enjoys this MMO more than Age of Conan.

But i have one slight dilemma: everyone here seems about 10-15 years old.
    This is understandable, since kids would rather download and play a free MMO than hassle their parents for a subscription game.

If there are more 21+ individuals playing, post here and we can put together an adult guild.
    Or better yet: If a guild like this already exists, can someone point me in the right direction?

Well I'm 20. People say the same thing about WoW...about how it is infested with little kids and stuff. But theres probably more adults than kids that play that game. The kids stick out more in these games is all.
  • drakanson
    drakanson Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi everyone, I am a 61 year old veno :). Our guild is on Santuary and we are the Freemason guild. We are up to 78 people now and would love to have you adults join our adults. Mature talk, help, and outstanding information in game. We have from 10 to 22 people on 24/7 and someone is always there to help you as you learn the in's and out's of Perfect World. We are a level 2 faction and growing stronger every day. Look forward to hearing from you in the game. PM Mastr_Andrew or Dalamarelvn to join or me. We are specific in our membership and tolerate no drama. So come along, play and level with us.
  • Rise_satan - Lost City
    Rise_satan - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey! guys! im an active 23 year old player, and I would love if we could form a mature faction, with only MATURE ppl on it. No bitchin and follishness for once! (iI'm sure alot of you agree with me) SO...The First guys who started this thread should start the Faction. I would be reallly down. So come on ppl!! Im in Lost City server btw! Hey! wth ill be Marshall or Director if u want lol!