Heavens Tears TW predictions 3/6-3/7

Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Etherblade (West)
http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588

Ugh. late again. anyways u guys should just check 3-4 hours before match begins for the next month or so >_>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm at work as i'm writing this, hence I don't know the outcome of the Friday night battles. And unless some unlikely upsets happened, they were uninteresting. TheCore is trying to deprive Evo of their southern exclave. Then thecircle, another obscure player coming onto the stage, growing enough balls to call out Enrage (perhaps due to ignorance of the latter's origins). So I expect to find those lands in possession of their original hosts when I get home. But if any of these attackers succeeded, i will have shat my pants, quite literally, due to shock and surprise.

Of more interest to me is Legion attacking Rad's Hidden Orchid. The air was ripe with rumors that Rad protected Triad from possible exposure to Legion by invading H.O. Now the latter is trying to punch a whole in that "protection". A dubious undertaking at best. I mean, if you can't beat Evo, how do you expect to beat Rad?

But if the impossible happens, and Legion defeated Rad, then I will have shat my pants twice as much, due to shock and utter glee that some1 is finally capable of stopping the big R. I will also re-evaluate my opinion of Legion.

But I ain't holding my breath..
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Your pants are in good standing sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • ryiah
    ryiah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hate to break it to you but nothing balanced about Triad vs Avengers. The phoenix beat them so quickly it was insane. Honestly another bit of proof that we venomancers are overpowered in TW. Part of why I'm not going to do any serious TWing until our bug is fixed.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    I might have over estimated Avengers but I did not underestimate the phoenixes. Just invade Enrage and you will see how other classes can dominate in TW as well. Enrage only has like 10-15 phoenixes anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I might have over estimated Avengers but I did not underestimate the phoenixes. Just invade Enrage and you will see how other classes can dominate in TW as well. Enrage only has like 10-15 phoenixes anyway.

shhhhh!!! dont tell anyone our secret! b:chuckle
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ryiah wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you but nothing balanced about Triad vs Avengers. The phoenix beat them so quickly it was insane. Honestly another bit of proof that we venomancers are overpowered in TW. Part of why I'm not going to do any serious TWing until our bug is fixed.

Triad? Try Enrage pleaseb:thanks
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Given what I've seen, TW is broken due to the flesh ream bug. The phoenix only emphasize flesh ream's damage vs players problem. As of right now, there is no other class that can compare with veno's w/ phoenix for air dominance. Once you taken control of the air, you've pretty much got control of the entire TW battle. If there is a battle that can prove this concept wrong, it would be Triad vs Enrage. Given the number of pheonixes they have, Legion and Evo have no chance against them. The only factions that might stand toe to toe with them is just Rad and Enrage. Since Rad and Triad are allies, the only fight possible is with Enrage.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The Phoenixes are definitely overpowered, but that isn't the question. Some venos love the fact that it is overpowered, and for the $$$ that it costs, they think it is justifiable. A lot of venos I know HATE the fact that the phoenix is bugged because of all the whining people do about it.

I have nightmares about Wei's phoenix... *shudders*
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588

Ugh. late again. anyways u guys should just check 3-4 hours before match begins for the next month or so >_>

Stop running your gambling ring and get back to work.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Stop running your gambling ring and get back to work.

b:avoid, I didnt do it this time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Given what I've seen, TW is broken due to the flesh ream bug. The phoenix only emphasize flesh ream's damage vs players problem. As of right now, there is no other class that can compare with veno's w/ phoenix for air dominance. Once you taken control of the air, you've pretty much got control of the entire TW battle. If there is a battle that can prove this concept wrong, it would be Triad vs Enrage. Given the number of pheonixes they have, Legion and Evo have no chance against them. The only factions that might stand toe to toe with them is just Rad and Enrage. Since Rad and Triad are allies, the only fight possible is with Enrage.

Since this is out of the prediction ring, I can boast that Triad wouldn't last more than an hour against Enrage, offensive or defensive. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    b:avoid, I didnt do it this time!

People still owe me money! :OOOO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    People still owe me money! :OOOO

want me to be your hitman Hisui? you know like the guy that the shark sends out to "collect" payment on gambling debts hehe.

I promise Ill be gentle! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So when the genie system is out (read:bloodclot) will Triad go QQ about how nerfed their birds will become? b:surrender
  • XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear
    XNamieAmurox - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Since this is out of the prediction ring, I can boast that Triad wouldn't last more than an hour against Enrage, offensive or defensive. b:shutup

I'm definitely looking forward to see what the outcome of this fight would be. Hopefully it won't be too long before you two decide to duke it out. It'll be a battle between phoenixes and hard experience players. If Triad do end up trashing Enrage, then we must admit that TW is officially broken until flesh ream is addressed.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ..It'll be a battle between phoenixes and hard experience players. If Triad do end up trashing Enrage, then we must admit that TW is officially broken until flesh ream is addressed.

Yes, Enrage has experience. And they are the only faction on HT that has some balls, figuratively speaking.
    But, as per Hisui in earlier post, Enrage also boasts 10-15 of those fearsome fiery birdz. That's pretty formidable, all things considered. b:pleased
  • midnightblue
    midnightblue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If Triad do end up trashing Enrage, then we must admit that TW is officially broken until flesh ream is addressed.
    b:chuckle

~HeavenlyLove~