wtf is wrong with you players

wuxinnan
wuxinnan Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
i'm sorry but i have to rant...this has been bothering me for the longest time...why oh why do players swarm an npc and just sits there....i took me 3 minutes to angle my viewing angle so i can click on the npc...wth is up with that...what kind of amusement do you get??? they are not even selling anything...they just stand there for the longest time doing nothing and the worst part is the stand right on top of the npc...sure around them is fine since you can atleast click on them but multiple players just block them...arrr

have a good day
Post edited by wuxinnan on

Comments

• XXWolfrinXx - Heavens Tear
    XXWolfrinXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol I would have to agree with you. If can be a bother but what can ya do :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't let these blue eyes fool you
  • Cyrus - Dreamweaver
    Cyrus - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    if you hold down shift, you'll click through the players right to the npc.. i think it's shift. Either shift or alt.

But before i learned that i had the same aggravating response to it. XD
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hold down shift (at least left shift) to bypass other players and pets that are in the way to talk to NPCs and pick up items etc.

Remember it this way - if you want someone to shift, use the shift. b:pleased
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wuxinnan wrote: »
    i'm sorry but i have to rant...this has been bothering me for the longest time...why oh why do players swarm an npc and just sits there....i took me 3 minutes to angle my viewing angle so i can click on the npc...wth is up with that...what kind of amusement do you get??? they are not even selling anything...they just stand there for the longest time doing nothing and the worst part is the stand right on top of the npc...sure around them is fine since you can atleast click on them but multiple players just block them...arrr

have a good day

they do that so you click on their shop so you would buy some of their stuff or something would catch your eye...it does get annoying...
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • wuxinnan
    wuxinnan Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    oh ty ty support group :D..wow i'll def. try that shift tecnique hopefully it will work ^^
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah I had the same complaint with the auctioneers (sp?) in Archosaur, till I learned the shift trick. Im mean for everyone that is there, 9 out 10 of them are riding mountsb:angry. But hey Im over it now I know about holding shiftb:victory. (Had to learn that trick, every veno with a magmite or large pet will know what Im talking about ;))
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • robertwb69
    robertwb69 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wuxinnan wrote: »

have a good day

To get attention from people like you.
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am away from the keyboard. Thats why.