Calling all fellow mature players!

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actually there are a good number of mature ppl, tho add x10 kids.
    b:dirty
  • Flauros - Lost City
    Flauros - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    21 here, quit wow back in September and took a break from MMOs for a while. Then I found PWI, and it seems like a good match :)

but yeah, lots of kidos running around o___o;;
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My guild is called Maverick and we are on Heaven's Tear. Our philosophy is just to play the game to have fun and not worry so much about lvling and TW and such. We have a few kids in our guild but the majority of our active players are 21 or older. We have several parents, several couples, and just some folks looking for a place to relax. If you're interested check out our website or send JesterSig, elynne, Skylark, or Cringer a message in game.

www.freewebs.com/maverick-perfectworld
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vizula - Sanctuary
    Vizula - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hm, 28 here, usually play on Sanctuary or Dreamweaver now, I do have a character on Heaven's Tears, but I hardly ever play her.

Most of my characters belong to Sephiroth...yes I know, lame name, but well, my guild leader loves FVII, she's 25 almost 26.

We don't have many players, just basically us two and a few others. But all of us are over 21, all of us just enjoy playing the game, and while she's sometimes anti-social, I'm fairly helpful.

If you happen to need a guild that will be happy to help out, look me up.

Vizula level 34 veno
    Regean level 13-14 Veno.

Either of those two accounts.
    If you want to be somebody, and you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and Pay Attention.

b:victoryb:cool
  • Tristesse - Harshlands
    Tristesse - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey =)

I'm 25 and a Mum lol

Would love to talk to someone my own age on Harshlands if there is anyone there 21+

~Tristesse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    42 yr old here. Just FYI there is some mature only guilds already in the game, and some fairly big ones to boot. The guild I belong to <ROME> has some younger folk in it, but is mainly adults. I know Heaven's Tear has NOCTURNE which requires you to be an adult before considering your membership. We aren't all kiddos here, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi, I'm 37 and already have a guild setup on Heavens Tear server although full of inactives and young players I am considering cleaning house and starting over and like the idea of a more mature guild. Guild name is: Lost PM me if you are interested in joining.
    Thanks,
    Sir_Walter
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    17, but everyone thinks i'm 21+
    Back.
  • LongThan - Sanctuary
    LongThan - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    anima wrote: »
    If they are still in highschool, but skillful, and of course mature, I don't have any problems with them. I am old enough to rent a car ^^.
    that me 17yrs oldb:victory
  • Rezumo - Heavens Tear
    Rezumo - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm 17 but i'm really mature for my age.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    perhaps ive been lucky but my faction is majority 21+.I myself (21) is one of the youngest ones on vent it seems lol

Seppuku for Life
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am older than 20 and that is all the more I am going to say. (After all, a Lady does not reveal her age) At any rate I am with a Faction called Illusion, feel free to PM me for more stimulating conversation...b:avoid Well er...That came out a bit odd sounding but you know what I mean.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im a 65 year old male looking for a guild of old timers like myself, Im hoping we can talk about the latest cane and how good looking we used to be and those kids on our lawns.
  • niki4trance
    niki4trance Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm 28 and was also looking for the more mature players on the site. If theres a guild with 21+, that'd be way kool b:victory
  • RavenHawks - Heavens Tear
    RavenHawks - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i am 27 y/o male i play on the hevenstear server i have a guild of my own and am always looking for mature ppl pm me my in game name is FRIExEYEZ
  • sirpooperton
    sirpooperton Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    amp wrote: »
    Hi boys and girls-- I'm a 32 year old that enjoys this MMO more than Age of Conan.

But i have one slight dilemma: everyone here seems about 10-15 years old.
    This is understandable, since kids would rather download and play a free MMO than hassle their parents for a subscription game.

If there are more 21+ individuals playing, post here and we can put together an adult guild.
    Or better yet: If a guild like this already exists, can someone point me in the right direction?
    Name is XxMEGAxX | AGE: 24 | SERVER: Heavens Tear | CURENT GUILD JOB: Executor | GUILD NAME: HellSoulz

This is a good guild. Most players are low lvl. Guild and chat very active. Guild members are all about helping each other. Guild is a family. For more information plz contact me ingame around 10:00pm M.T. (US - Canada). Note, Will not Discriminate guild members due to age color or religion.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hya ^^
    Something just i find in all MMORPG is just u must dont guide for the age of some ppl.
    I mean just i know lots of young boys(arround 14~16) just they act like mature ppl and on the contrary i find some "mature ppl"(in age only) just they dont act accord to they age(i mean ppl what have 22, 28 or more just i think they have 12 or 14 years).
    One of my best friends in game ve 20 years and until he told me just he have 20 i think just he have 30++ i get surprised for they mature O_O and find too some guys just i think they have 17 and they have 30.
    So i repeat, dont guide for the age.
    Btw im 2x and dont ask more!!!!! ima getting old b:cry

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
    edited March 2009
    Hya ^^
    Something just i find in all MMORPG is just u must dont guide for the age of some ppl.
    I mean just i know lots of young boys(arround 14~16) just they act like mature ppl and on the contrary i find some "mature ppl"(in age only) just they dont act accord to they age(i mean ppl what have 22, 28 or more just i think they have 12 or 14 years).
    One of my best friends in game ve 20 years and until he told me just he have 20 i think just he have 30++ i get surprised for they mature O_O and find too some guys just i think they have 17 and they have 30.
    So i repeat, dont guide for the age.
    Btw im 2x and dont ask more!!!!! ima getting old b:cry

b:bye

I hardly understood any of that
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree with part of what Niamy said...there are people ages between 14~16+ that are young and act mature and you would have never guessed their age by the way they act, and on the other hand you have people in their twenties and older being mistaken to be in their teens...=)

I'm personally in the first category of that (15), but I've been mistaken to be of 18 (the youngest) so many times that it's not even really amusing anymore...=) So just don't judge every player that tells you they are under the age of 20 to be an immature teenager, because not all of us are like that...and that annoying person you thought was 14 might actually be your 23 year old neighbor. ;)

But I do agree that PWI has a lot of immatureness going on. It'd be nice to have some more control...for example World Chat. I rather enjoy it myself most of the time (speaking from Heaven's Tear experience) but there just need to be some limits I think.

I actually would rather enjoy myself in one of the more adult-based guilds, but due to the age restriction...xD Oh well. There are a lot of 21+/18+ guilds floating around if you just look, so don't worry. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hardly understood any of that

Sorry my english is bad and is too late so my head is burned b:faint
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
    edited March 2009
    Sorry my english is bad and is too late so my head is burned b:faint

Amazingb:surprised
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm 19 and I have a higher maturity than the people I sit with in my college classes >.> Which is rather sad when you sit with 40 year olds who can't take a class seriously, let alone a situation.

I'm not up for a guild, but hey, I like to post XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elannah - Sanctuary
    Elannah - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am 45 years old..my husband is 52. Have never played WOW and no intention of ever playing it. We are both converts from Last Chaos, but we do go back there from time to time.

We play on Sanctuary as PVp is the pits. :P
    edited March 2009
    Im still a 75 year old male that wants to be in a guild full of old people to have serious political conversations with as we sip tea and read the newspaper
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm in a small faction.. we only have like 20 members at the most.. but of those members, we have like 5 married couples, 2 bf/gfs, and a few "stragglers" but almost all of us are 21+, we play the game for the sake of playing, not because we want to power level or anything like that.. we have fun, we help people out whenever possible, and we enjoy ourselves..

most of us are like 60+ so we're capable of helping out alot of people who might need it.. it's part of our founding values.. no drama.. anyone who starts drama.. gets booted.. period.. no 2nd chances, no nothing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
    edited March 2009
    I'm in a small faction.. we only have like 20 members at the most.. but of those members, we have like 5 married couples, 2 bf/gfs, and a few "stragglers" but almost all of us are 21+, we play the game for the sake of playing, not because we want to power level or anything like that.. we have fun, we help people out whenever possible, and we enjoy ourselves..

most of us are like 60+ so we're capable of helping out alot of people who might need it.. it's part of our founding values.. no drama.. anyone who starts drama.. gets booted.. period.. no 2nd chances, no nothing..

Amazing do you guys talk bout how your pension just came in?
  • Paganpriest - Heavens Tear
    Paganpriest - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well im 42 and would join if it ment no more screaming teenagers n the faction chat lol count me in
    regards
    tattso
    ign..WingedWonder
    edited March 2009
    Well im 42 and would join if it ment no more screaming teenagers n the faction chat lol count me in
    regards
    tattso
    ign..WingedWonder

Let me know how the guild you join, feels on Obama and Jesus and Stocks and Pension.
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm 21, and most ppl from my guild have 17-45 b:shutupb:pleased
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im still a 75 year old male that wants to be in a guild full of old people to have serious political conversations with as we sip tea and read the newspaper

75?! b:shocked
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory