in game Falior

Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
Pumpkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Everything i get comes from monster drops and quest rewards.My in game status is very small and making money/getting nice armor and weapons is hard.leveling is hard and most fast levelers and high standard people i met in game use Boutique items to make there faction lvl3 and get legendary pets,etc...
any one here feel as down as me because they have a slow start and are usually as poor as me </3
I understand how most people think it's sad that some people buy from the boutique
because they see how making a lvl3 faction can cost 125$U.S. if you use real money to earn in game cash by trading the items for I.G. Currency
or a Legendary pet...200-420$
I will charge my zhen someday.for now I will play for free :)

hmmm...Ima stop making sense for a few sentences now :D

People in My server are big meanies because they have gold to buy exp. scrolls and can sell Boutique items and make 1 mill in just a few hours as my low level character kills herself just to make 40k in 1 hour.Most of my guildies left my clan because they heard people tell them that I fail for not coming up with 12 mill for a level 3 faction when I'm just a level 20 something veno.
I feel like earning someones respect in game has to be earned by being extremely hardcore which is not in my taste.

i fear that buying zhen will effect my social life as well...like imagine going into a restaurant...just serving people with the thought *i charged my zhen yesterday for a blazing phoenix* while some cute guy/girl goes in your face and is like "hi cute person,whats your name?wanna go out sometime?" and like your response is subconsciously something like "STFU noob ,rare kitty's about to spawn near wellspring" because your all social phobic and to fascinated with *your guild/leveling up,etc*

I'm not that old as an adult but still..High School was over for me not so long ago and i still want to have my inner childish freedom D:

You can Farm rare pets and do T.T. to get rich quick but what about the time and effort and competition??? Like how do you farm herbs and metal mats without a fast spurred kirin...On foot?!!!
Answer: charge your zhen :D or make 1 mill and buy from a gold buyer for overpriced :DDD and use that noob mount to get u to your destinations quicker.Than comes the new question...How do i come up with 1 -4 mill when I'm just lvl blablabla???
Answer you grind for 18 hours straight until your sanity and reality becomes 2 Absolute Parallel places.
Go Work on your Autism :D
**** reality i have my "Perfect World" D:

(high lvl noob talking)nuuu...we lost our first guild territory land Don't leave us i worked hard..i sacrificed everything...noo please don't go!! b:cry
(The lower lvl noobs that left due to embarassment of loosing a TW)
**** you leader you suck and this guilds level 2...you may be a level 80 barb with +2 armor and averaged shards in all your gold armor but you still fail and are only online 16 hours a day...You suck!!!I don't even care that you did all my fb's and cultivations...I'm joining a "Bigger" guild sorry *leaves guild*

I don't know,it kind of feels like in order for me to stand out and be high level like most of the more hardcore players are, i have to play 16 hours+ a day and do allot of sucking up 2.
i fail so hard lmao.
This game is just so fun and I'll probably never leave it alone for the next few years.

So like am I the only one that feels down due to being always poor and outlvled in game?

Random Thread ftw
Post edited by Pumpkin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Let it out hun!! lol.

I don't find money an issue.
    I haven't bought any Gold and i have 1.8mil in my bank.

my favorite thing you wrote
    "STFU noob ,rare kitty's about to spawn near wellspring"
  • Mackenzie - Dreamweaver
    Mackenzie - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i honestly cant relate on some of this stuff, but i do know how you feel when it comes to the zen and cash store b:surrender
    it sux cause people who can afford to pay RL money for ingame stuff are the "elite" and it creates a wide gap in your ingame social standing... most people i ask for parties that have cash shop items deny invites with a short "go [insert oscene word here] yourself" style comment....... gets on a persons nerves b:angry
    then there's these uber power levelers that somehow are able to cover and entire spawn zone and take all the kills without KSing and thus prevent me (or anyone else for that matter) from completing quests... and since they're PLing they wont squad because of the exp sharing b:cry
    so much negativity... but the cool people you meet and squad with make it worth it, especially if you get in a great faction b:victory
    Some things in life are better left unsaid...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juicyjay - Dreamweaver
    Juicyjay - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol your such a goof b:chuckle if you need help with somethin lemme know.
    you can come farm and grind with me ^^. i like grinding buddies
  • Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Let it out hun!! lol.

I don't find money an issue.
    I haven't bought any Gold and i have 1.8mil in my bank.

my favorite thing you wrote
    "STFU noob ,rare kitty's about to spawn near wellspring"

i was very upset and depressed while writing this but eventually started getting goofy and optimistic in the writing.most of it was rant but still...lol b:cute

TY for reading that,Didn't think no one would :)
  • Anubis - Dreamweaver
    Anubis - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol your such a goof b:chuckle if you need help with somethin lemme know.
    you can come farm and grind with me ^^. i like grinding buddies

but jay, i thought u were MY grindin bud b:sad

lol
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i was very upset and depressed while writing this but eventually started getting goofy and optimistic in the writing.most of it was rant but still...lol b:cute

TY for reading that,Didn't think no one would :)

Lol ofcourse I read it.
    and that part just made me LOL :]
    ranting is good
    never good to keep things inside.
  • Juicyjay - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    but jay, i thought u were MY grindin bud b:sad

lol

lol with how much it seems i have togrind on this handle Boss.. i need ALL the buddies i can get ><

and i cant drag u around on mr kitty :P
  • Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    lol with how much it seems i have togrind on this handle Boss.. i need ALL the buddies i can get ><

and i cant drag u around on mr kitty :P

How about.....We both quest together :DD
    Annubus entered my friends same day servers opened i believe and juicy Jay on day 5 :D b:cuteb:cute
    I will level slow...I want some rep 2
  • Juicyjay - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    mmmmm rep.. rep is quite yummy... FBs are yummy too, but.. no one can do anyhting coz gms are teh slow little tertles.. but tertles are cute :D i had a turtle.. now i have a puppy... I WANT MY SERVER ; ;

we can do w.e u wanna do pumpkin
  • Mystress - Dreamweaver
    Mystress - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I so know what your going through I dont buy zhen coz its just too expensive for me $47.61 for 21 gold,$69.05 for 32 gold and get this $112.31 for 55 gold. So I dont buy zhen altogether...Ive often thought about it but then Im not wasting that type of money on a game.Especially considering I have a growing 8yr old lil girl heh so I dont get much time to do the "grinding" thing either but its all good...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minta - Dreamweaver
    Minta - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ask guild for donations and make it to lvl 2, then go to TW. If your guild will obtain territory u will get 10mils and will be able to upgrade guild to lvl 3. If you don't plan to TW then i don't see even a reason why should make guild to level 3. Only fun thing in this game is TW and high level people will leave sooner or later non TW guild to join TW guild and people from TW guilds can leave them for a while to take a rest and join non TW guild, but not for long lol
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009

So like am I the only one that feels down due to being always poor and outlvled in game?

I don't feel down about it. Actually I really don't care about my status in a game, because for me it's just that....a game. It means nothing in my real life. I'm here to have fun...period. I've left guilds that have a promising future just because I've realized I don't need or want TW's and the drama that comes from it. I don't need the PKing, the so called pwnage. =/ I just want to be with a good group of people that want to help each other level. Guilds that are all about TW's and being the best are really all about leveling (themselves) and tend not to help the lowbies as much as they should. Ya, not all guilds are like that, but a lot are.

I do spend a bit of money, but I'm not going to spend hundreds a month just so I can be rich in game. I just want to have the freedom to be able to afford charms when I need it, or buy some teles.

But really, what matters more? Being with some friends and having fun or having status in a game that means nothing in your real life? b:victory
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Blast you Tomato (J/K) for making the perfect reply ... senseless for me to reply with the stuff you said. You are dead on (in my opinion) on what games should be about. Great reply.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    Tomato most players i say those things to are different.I sometimes get the notion they value this game over there life.My super high lvl friends who have perfect armor and stats call the talkative/friendly players *goofie and person n my blacklist* most people i run into are like that..arrogant and to high standard over pixols.
    Me having fun=loosing guildies and friends in game lol!!!
    anyways this my last day on PWI...been a good 8 month's and i want a life in the outside world that doesn't involve gaming.This is the best mmo no doubt about it. enjoy it while it lasts :)
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Tomato most players i say those things to are different.I sometimes get the notion they value this game over there life.My super high lvl friends who have perfect armor and stats call the talkative/friendly players *goofie and person n my blacklist* most people i run into are like that..arrogant and to high standard over pixols.
    Me having fun=loosing guildies and friends in game lol!!!
    anyways this my last day on PWI...been a good 8 month's and i want a life in the outside world that doesn't involve gaming.This is the best mmo no doubt about it. enjoy it while it lasts :)

Good luck in your next adventure!! b:victory
  • Gunblaster - Sanctuary
    Gunblaster - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    "hi cute person,whats your name?wanna go out sometime?" and like your response is subconsciously something like "STFU noob ,rare kitty's about to spawn near wellspring"
    LMAO b:laugh
    also it really **** that ppl leave guild because they lost tw...
    ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN
    also ppl take this game WAY to seriously
    spending money on legendary pets
    i mean i saw a lvl 2X veno with a nix like a week after it opened