What have you done for the new servers?

Options
shinigamideathnote
shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
For me I'm taking 1 week off work to play the new Harshland server. ^__^ gonna play it all day everyday for 1 week xD how about you guys? I'm so excited!!
Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
Post edited by shinigamideathnote on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm going to give you an apple.

But no really, 1 week off work for a game?
    Back.
  • shinigamideathnote
    shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm going to give you an apple.

But no really, 1 week off work for a game?

I think it'll be worth the fun it'll bring. plus I have friends I'll be playing with as well.

so its kinda of like a vacation with my friends online. ^__^
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nothing really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lolz! All of you going to the new server better stick with the guy taking off work for a week^^

The way i see it, WORKING ADULT= cash to spend on stuff= more uber than the Layman.

Wich will lead to more uber guild in future^^

Have fun in the new servers guys, don't forget to write^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well
    I'm taking a month off of college and spending all my financial aid on this game
    LMAO jk -_-
    I'm not doing anything but playing at the same speed i did previously
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I plan on taking the week to ignore the new servers. It's a tough job, but I think I'll manage.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well
    I'm taking a month off of college and spending all my financial aid on this game
    LMAO jk -_-
    I'm not doing anything but playing at the same speed i did previously

This is not a flame, just curious.

If your not gonna be doing anything differently....then why switch? The hardcore are gonna lvl up faster with leave and off days and such, and you'll be back where u are now. Lower than the rest.

I totally understand why some ppl wanna switch to the new servers....It's YOUR CHANCE to be the elite of the server.

But if the ppl switching intend to just slow grind or whatever.....Then why switch? I don't get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    But if the ppl switching intend to just slow grind or whatever.....Then why switch? I don't get it.

There's pretty much no reason whatsoever to switch to Dreamweaver, unless you're still a full on lowbie on Sanc or HT. But a lot of the people who are switching to HL are coming from PvE servers, and wanna take a shot at the PvP aspect. So now's as good a time as any to switch to a PvP server.

And then there's a lot of people switching from LC to HL. Kinda surprised by how many there are. From what I've seen, most of them kinda figure that LC got a bit screwed now that CQ owns the entire server, and also that it got off on the wrong foot due to all the rampant botting and cheating that occurred there before the GMs finally got their act together and put their big honkin' foot down on it.

So yeah.. there's good reasons to switch to HL, but I really can't imagine why anyone who's not a new player would play on Dreamweaver.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Mandalee - Heavens Tear
    Mandalee - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yah.. I don't see a reason for me to switch off from HT... I rather like the people here so far, and I just started really... I like being able to call in high levels for back up... The whole FB thing is going to be hell for a lot of those people.. and I can't even imagine what the economy is going to be like.. Though it might be nice to be able to walk down arch street without tripping over a million stray catshops.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yah.. I don't see a reason for me to switch off from HT... I rather like the people here so far, and I just started really... I like being able to call in high levels for back up... The whole FB thing is going to be hell for a lot of those people.. and I can't even imagine what the economy is going to be like.. Though it might be nice to be able to walk down arch street without tripping over a million stray catshops.

I'm kinda hoping these people leaving for the new servers will take about 1/3 of these darn Arch kitty shops with them. Damn litter bugs anyways, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • justachickk
    justachickk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I enjoy new servers. I played on HT, when Sanctuary opened, I switched to that server. It was fun, everybody was friendly and actually said hi to each other the first few days. It was pretty neat.

PW-MS opened, and I went over there to see what things were like. Now that PWI have new servers opening, I'm coming back =)

I don't think Dreamweaver is going to be as empty as Sanctuary was when it first opened. Seems to be a lot more hype going on about it this time.

The FB's weren't really much of a problem. Every server have those people that strive to be the highest on the server, so they're gonna be on 24/7 and wanting to help in FBs for the exp =)

Some people just like the change. Just because you're making a character on the new servers, doesn't necessarily mean you're going to totally abandon your current server b:victory
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is not a flame, just curious.

If your not gonna be doing anything differently....then why switch? The hardcore are gonna lvl up faster with leave and off days and such, and you'll be back where u are now. Lower than the rest.

I totally understand why some ppl wanna switch to the new servers....It's YOUR CHANCE to be the elite of the server.

I dont take it as a flame :P
    well.... I've only been playing this game for about 4 weeks.
    and im level 47 i think thats pretty good considering i also have a lvl 35 veno.
    soo i know i wont be the BEST but atleast i will be up there with the rest :P
  • Jasili - Heavens Tear
    Jasili - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is there a chance to switch to another server?

how?
    b:shocked
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    New servers are for people that got hated on by the other servers or wanted to nerd it up n cashshop it up to be number 1 for a month
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is there a chance to switch to another server?

how?

Yes, you re-roll on that server. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]