Server Maintenance, Wednesday (March 11) COMPLETE

Comments

• Aryasmodeus - Heavens Tear
    Aryasmodeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    also: Aryasmodeus

if you were on Sanctuary and I got one.. you could have mine.. cuz I sure as heck don't need it :P

b:victory Too bad I'm not on Sanctuary.
    We all die in the end for a little taste of glory.
    Or soup. I'm quite fond of soup.
  • Aryasmodeus - Heavens Tear
    Aryasmodeus - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    10. The New Patch Will Allow Us To Play As Male/female Versions For Every Race And Class!
    9. Character Creation Will Allow Us To Add Kewl Features Like Scars And Possibly Hickeys!
    8. The Announcer From "gauntlet Legends" Will Be Added To The Game And Announce To Everyone When You Lvl Up Or Acquire A Way Kewl Weapon!
    7. Mini Games With Other Players Will Be Added Like Beach Volleyball!
    6. A Real Storyline!
    5. Pandas Will Be Replaced With Circus Bears!
    4. More Options For Character Creation Will Include Cartoon And Movie Faces Such As Care Bears, Transformers,dora The Explorer,jason From Friday The 13th,freddy Kruger And Carrot Top!
    3. A Home Depot Will Be Added In Every City Where Players Can Wait Til They Get Asked To Join A Squad!
    2. Lonely Elves In Plume Caught Harrasing Players To Be Their Their G/f Will Be Blacklisted Automatically By The Game!
    1. Pojo The Chicken!

-xen

Win, Roflmao
    We all die in the end for a little taste of glory.
    Or soup. I'm quite fond of soup.
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    10. The new patch will allow us to play as male/female versions for every race and class!
    that would be awesome
    9. Character creation will allow us to add kewl features like scars and possibly hickeys!
    yeah, more customization would be nice
    8. The announcer from "Gauntlet Legends" will be added to the game and announce to everyone when you lvl up or acquire a way kewl weapon!
    what about "your pet needs food... badly" or "Venomancer is about to die"..
    7. Mini games with other players will be added like beach volleyball!
    poker, blackjack, decathalon, something would be a nice change
    6. A real storyline!
    LOL
    5. Pandas will be replaced with circus bears!
    do they come with the ball to balance on? or will that be a cash shop only item available for a limited time.
    4. More options for character creation will include cartoon and movie faces such as care bears, transformers,dora the explorer,Jason from Friday the 13th,Freddy Kruger and Carrot Top!
    what about voltron, speed racer, and the thundercats?
    3. A home Depot will be added in every city where players can wait til they get asked to join a squad!
    naw.. a library.. where they can at least read a novel or something while waiting
    2. Lonely elves in Plume caught harrasing players to be their their g/f will be blacklisted automatically by the game!
    and players who do random friend request, random embrace requests and random duel requests also
    1. Pojo the chicken!
    LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    that would be awesome

yeah, more customization would be nice

what about "your pet needs food... badly" or "Venomancer is about to die"..

poker, blackjack, decathalon, something would be a nice change

LOL

do they come with the ball to balance on? or will that be a cash shop only item available for a limited time.

what about voltron, speed racer, and the thundercats?

naw.. a library.. where they can at least read a novel or something while waiting

and players who do random friend request, random embrace requests and random duel requests also

LOL

And here I thought no one would get any of these lol!
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks GMs for going back on your word and now becoming heroes again reintroducing charm packs? k lol.

Let's not forget they lied to us in the first place.
    I like pie
    edited March 2009
    And here I thought no one would get any of these lol!

heh.. am I showing my age?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:victory Too bad I'm not on Sanctuary.

Nice signature..70 cleric in Rad..I saw a 85 BM and 90 BM in Radiant before..how did you get in over a 85 BM n 90 BM? yuck
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    3. A home Depot will be added in every city where players can wait til they get asked to join a squad!

-Xen

I found this funny =)
  • Moonbrook - Dreamweaver
    Moonbrook - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    10. The new patch will allow us to play as male/female versions for every race and class!
    -Xen

that be the day of my dreams could i get a sex change too??
  • Dudusk - Lost City
    Dudusk - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    servers back up yet?
  • wolfbane70
    wolfbane70 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *hugs all* <3
    I play on Sanctuary

\/\/icked is me! :D
    edited March 2009
    personally, I think there should be an auctioneer in every city.. so that you don't have to wade through 200 people to try and see/click on the auctioneer even with the shift key, sometimes it's really difficult.. it would also help SOME of the lag in W arch since there will be less people standing around the auction house watching/waiting for something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    servers back up yet?

Go check and let us know <3

or maybe check the first page of this thread =P
  • wolfbane70
    edited March 2009
    what? no hugs back geez :(
    I play on Sanctuary

edited March 2009
    awww.. *hugs* don't want you to feel left out b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice signature..70 cleric in Rad..I saw a 85 BM and 90 BM in Radiant before..how did you get in over a 85 BM n 90 BM? yuck
    Radiant also houses Radiance alts. And who's to say she got in before them?
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    heh.. am I showing my age?
    I just assume everyone is younger who plays. I'm 33 so I don't meet many people my age or older playing. My Faction, Sun has some people my age and older but not many. Honestly tho I think every class should be allowed to have one particular pet but veno gets to specialize. Like BMs can get a dog or wolf, Barbarians can get panthers and/or ferrets (Remember Beast Master? lol) Wizards can get some type of familiar, clerics? a cat? archers can get an eagle!
    Also let's throw in some ninjas,bards and necromancers! I still want Pojo the chicken tho hehe.

-Xen
  • Cookie - Dreamweaver
    Cookie - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wolfbane70 wrote: »
    what? no hugs back geez :(

awww BIGG HUG :]
  • wolfbane70
    edited March 2009
    Thanks pretty lady...I would be using \/\/icked as my avatar but it wont let me change over to it i guess it dont like my name but whatever so thats why i put it in my sig and imma hug you again cause your cuddly =D *hugs*
    I play on Sanctuary

• wolfbane70
    edited March 2009
    awww BIGG HUG :]

*big hugs back* =D
    I play on Sanctuary

edited March 2009
    Radiant also houses Radiance alts. And who's to say she got in before them?

It was announced in WC and I asked her level she said 67 and I asked a 85 BM that went by wut lvl n why hes in Radiant he said 'they havent accepted me into radiance yet i been waiting months'.......Hmmmmmmmmmm funny funny

Apparently if your 60+ And suck up to charity youll get right in
    edited March 2009
    Thanks pretty lady...I would be using \/\/icked as my avatar but it wont let me change over to it i guess it dont like my name but whatever so thats why i put it in my sig and imma hug you again cause your cuddly =D *hugs*

I know who ya are :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Maybe i'll get my black raptor this time >.<

If not i'ma find their ingame names and whisper till their eyes bleed XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladyboxer - Heavens Tear
    Ladyboxer - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @Xenaaah I'm an ancient 40 and had to supress a girly giggle at your top 10. So we are out there hiding between the teenagers b:victory

in that homedepot, could we we have comfy seats and cold drinks pls?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
    edited March 2009
    Charm packs fail....new updates faillllllllllll
  • wolfbane70
    edited March 2009
    I know who ya are :)

yeah alot of people remember my name cause of all my WC comments i only say things to make people laugh i mean its a game have fun with it and i really dont care if ppl dislike me or like me you know i have my own friends and i make more new friends everytime i play but when people start saying stuff like "I wanna have your online babies" or "I'm gonna marry you cause everyone knows you" or "Im gonna stalk you till the day you quit" its kinda scary actually but like i said i have my friends and make new ones i have alot of hate mail too =(
    I play on Sanctuary

• un4seiler
    un4seiler Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    nuuuuu... what about my auction? the item runs out in 30 minutes... i hope it's not gone... i NEED it...
    edited March 2009
    yeah alot of people remember my name cause of all my WC comments i only say things to make people laugh i mean its a game have fun with it and i really dont care if ppl dislike me or like me you know i have my own friends and i make more new friends everytime i play but when people start saying stuff like "I wanna have your online babies" or "I'm gonna marry you cause everyone knows you" or "Im gonna stalk you till the day you quit" its kinda scary actually but like i said i have my friends and make new ones i have alot of hate mail too =(

yeah, I'm the one who usually does the world chat of "And, on the next episode of 'As Perfect World Turns'.." when there's a bunch of drama going on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm really bored...I still need to get a mob in my FB51 :< stupid noobie in my faction freakin killed the mobs ahead of time. idiots D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    I'm really bored...I still need to get a mob in my FB51 :< stupid noobie in my faction freakin killed the mobs ahead of time. idiots D:

when the servers come back up, I'll be happy to give you a hand :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]