Pets

Kishanhood - Heavens Tear
Kishanhood - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
I think it is unfair how only venomancers can have combat pets!
I am an archer and i require a combat pet just as much as a veno would so why cant i have one?
I hope you take this idea into account!
Post edited by Kishanhood - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    no because this game will be balanced....and we dont want that now do we??
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I am an archer and i require a combat pet just as much as a veno would so why cant i have one?

An archer does not need a Pet. You can escape mobs via flight and can easily out kill both Players and Monsters by comparison to us. I have Archers KS me ALL the time. You are blatantly best at everything the only downside for you is that you have to pay for each shot you take which lowers your overall income from kills but on the other hand you also do not have as big a repair bill as many players if you use some strategy while attacking.

Mages could use a little help (a skill maybe?) to better get enemies off their back though, espcially early on when everything they attack seems to over power them with little they can do about it.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    987,675,386,024th post about this. Hasn't happened yet, most likely won't ever.
    Thanks for playing, though.
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Ya think you have probs? Well, at least you're not a wiz, the most gimpd class in the history of gaming. And yes, At least wizards (The most gimped class in the history of gaming, as you may recall) should have the ability to train at least a friggin palmerenian.
    An archer does not need a Pet. You can escape mobs via flight and can easily out kill both Players and Monsters by comparison to us. I have Archers KS me ALL the time. You are blatantly best at everything the only downside for you is that you have to pay for each shot you take which lowers your overall income from kills but on the other hand you also do not have as big a repair bill as many players if you use some strategy while attacking.

Heh, yeah...Archers don't get to whine, but maybe if ppl keep telling the developers that the one class pet thing is ****, they may get enough common sense in thier thick, thick skulls to revise their horrendisly unbalanced system ;)
    Mages could use a little help (a skill maybe?) to better get enemies off their back though, espcially early on when everything they attack seems to over power them with little they can do about it.

Apperently you do agree somewhat with the well known fact that the planning of the wizard class was complete bull, but i aint settlin for just a freeze spell or that ****, im talkin full equal rights up in this *****! That's right, it's revolution! take it to the streets! Stick it to the pencil necked programmer man!

PS: It may seem I'm a little flustered, but gettin you **** beat in and killed by monsters way lower lvl than you can do that to a person*, but i aint mad at u, im just gonna flap my jaw untill i get a friggin PET!

Key:
    * Disclaimer
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ya think you have probs? Well, at least you're not a wiz, the most gimpd class in the history of gaming. And yes, At least wizards (The most gimped class in the history of gaming, as you may recall) should have the ability to train at least a friggin palmerenian.

Heh, yeah...Archers don't get to whine, but maybe if ppl keep telling the developers that the one class pet thing is ****, they may get enough common sense in thier thick, thick skulls to revise their horrendisly unbalanced system ;)

Apperently you do agree somewhat with the well known fact that the planning of the wizard class was complete bull, but i aint settlin for just a freeze spell or that ****, im talkin full equal rights up in this *****! That's right, it's revolution! take it to the streets! Stick it to the pencil necked programmer man!

PS: It may seem I'm a little flustered, but gettin you **** beat in and killed by monsters way lower lvl than you can do that to a person*, but i aint mad at u, im just gonna flap my jaw untill i get a friggin PET!

Key:
    * Disclaimer

no we dont want pets venos can have thier damn pets and use them to satisfy thier perverted sexual apppeal with them but no what we want is either necromency to call a dead skeleton warrir to aid you in battle for a set of time or an elemntal gaurdian with which each element has a pet like form that attacks enemies that you attack..
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • _CatGirl_ - Heavens Tear
    _CatGirl_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ok, i know that alot of other classes want pets but... venos only have pet because we have poor physical def. the pets are there to take agro, and keep us safe. when my pet dies, i have to fly away, or i die too. my veno has like 600 physical def. i know a lvl 46 bm with 3k physical def.
    Character-Class-Level-Server-Faction-Activeness

_CatGirl_-Veno-81-HT-N/A-Semi-Active
    AngelOfLies-Cleric-90Sage-HT-N/A-Semi-Active
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-67-HT-N/A-Not active
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-60-HT-N/A-Not active
    SpiralLight-Mystic-3x-HT-N/A-Main
  • songuy
    songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wizzys have lower p-def than veno's and don't have anything to draw aggro for them.
    btw, I'm not in favor of a pet for wizzys but an elemental summon beast would be fantastic.
  • draglar
    draglar Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yeah wizards should get familars ^.^
    but as a side note archers have preaty low defence and flying away isn't easy because enemies can hit you when you are way out of arms reach and if a enemy does get close your gonna get pwnd i get killed by enemys way lower lvl than me
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    letting other classes have pets deletes the game uniqueness. stop whining.
    but yes i sort of agree wizards should have something