Quick Pet Question

Sinstra - Heavens Tear
Sinstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
Hello everyone, I just made a veno and i was wondering which was the better pet for PVE scorpion or snow hare? Should i even keep my scorpion?
Post edited by Sinstra - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maglimite, snowhare, that wolf u get, and petite sawfly are my only pets on my lv 30 veno :D
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maglimite, snowhare, that wolf u get, and petite sawfly are my only pets on my lv 30 veno :D

maglimite-phys tank
    snowhare-runners/magic mobs
    wolf-duno... i use it sometimes while grinding ground mobs when i get sick of air
    petite sawfly-dps/grinding (air mobs give 1.5 xp)
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Scorpion is a great indoor damage pet. According to ecatomb.net it has the second highest P.att of all pets listed behind only the mighty phoenix, which can't be used indoors. I keep one for FB/TT runs when I don't need to tank anything. It's also a decent magic tank for normal mobs. I wouldn't trust it to tank anything big, but for regular grinding/questing it works just fine.
  • Sinstra - Heavens Tear
    Sinstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks guys so i take is as a answer to keep my scorpion? i also have a Sawfly and golem should i keep those to? Should i even bother getting the hare?
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Personally I wouldn't even bother with the hare. The golem and sawfly will be are the best pets you can get (other than the phoenix and hercules) they are definately worth lving. The golem is the best psychical attack in the game (next to the legendary pet hercules) and the sawfly is one of the best flying pets (next to the phoenix) so don't get rid of either one of those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks guys so i take is as a answer to keep my scorpion? i also have a Sawfly and golem should i keep those to? Should i even bother getting the hare?
    The hare imo is just a pet for looking cute, its stats are horrible. I wouldnt bother with it.
  • Flamingchill - Heavens Tear
    Flamingchill - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The Hercules and Phoenix are upgraded versions of their non rare counterparts, Magmite and Sawfly..
    The hercules looks like a magmite with liposucktion and paint sprayed gold with jewelry while the phoenix looks like a sawfly with REAL wings that caught on fire and shrunk lolb:laugh
    I curse you and my curse is that you be what you already are..!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    only can tell you one thing.
    rare pet dont = good pet
    it just mean its rare.