skill selection @40s

Heliox - Sanctuary
Heliox - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
hi all.........
im askin this to those cleric who attk and support....not to fac or fsc..(no offence to ne1)
which skills did u all prefer levelin @40s ....attk or support????

cuz i got weild thunder now....got that and some other skills and im broke now....both sp wise and money wise....

So @40s which did u prefer attk or support???
personally i prefer attk.......
what do ya think??????
Post edited by Heliox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2009
    Persoanlly it al depends on how you are developing your build. I'm a support cleric, but have pused my attack skills as well. I have wield thunder at lvl 2 and it is decent there. Maxed Plume Shot, and Ironheart, and I mix it up with the others, but focus on the four support skills. If you haven't started to level it, now it the time to start leveling Razor feathers. It can save your butt sometimes when you gte hit with multiple mobs. Mine is at lvl 3 and it already does more damage that Plume Shot and both of those attacks are physical. your others are metal magic attacks so level according to your preferences. Plume shell is also a lifesaver with phys mobs.

Basically, I can still deal massive amounts of damage, and still support the squad.

Sylen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hi all.........
    im askin this to those cleric who attk and support....not to fac or fsc..(no offence to ne1)

cuz i got weild thunder now....got that and some other skills and im broke now....both sp wise and money wise....

what do ya think??????

It may be a little late but try here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=216601
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hi all.........

what do ya think??????

You have only wielded thunder as attack, i dont see a problem choosing O_o
    b:dirty
  • Scoleo - Sanctuary
    Scoleo - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The only heal you really need in the 40s is ironheart blessing. you can spend the rest of your sp and money in attack. I also had all of my squad buffs by 60s which i always found helpful for both parties and for soloing. But really the only attacks you need even into the 70s is cyclone, plume shot, and wield thunder. The rest are optional and arent really used as much as those 3, so I recommend getting buffs after you have those basic skills leveled