NOTICE: Server Maintenance postponed. Will take place this week.

2»

Comments

• Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    this one would make foxy happy too b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]
  • alan1
    alan1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    would be great to see any of those new mmounts as well as new clothing items...Think maybe you could make them available for anyone that can afford them as opposed to some prize that only one person in game will be able to enjoy like the Lion I've wanted FOREVER????
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone earlier posted the work-in-progress patch notes of the next patch on like the first page. Says that the title of patch notes is "Charm Packs Return."

Can see for yourself if you change the ending URL of the version 86 patch notes to 86-1741
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You mean wait till Sanctuary's economy is fixed? LC economy is just fine b:chuckle

No, i only mean just those what no buy gold with real money ve spend arround 6.5Mill in they hell hound and they economy re a little weak now.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wait.... What?
  • keyshey
    keyshey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Someone earlier posted the work-in-progress patch notes of the next patch on like the first page. Says that the title of patch notes is "Charm Packs Return."

Can see for yourself if you change the ending URL of the version 86 patch notes to 86-1741

you're right! I was looking at the patch notes a while ago when I noticed that too

hopefully they will really return b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the picture of the charm pack for a limited time was still on the event window 10 minutes ago .. so .. in a fex hrs.. many will be happy
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    **** the new mounts, clothes, and charm packs! I WANT ICE CREAM!!!b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CHARM PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARM PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! waited years for these things to come back. They better be back before I die.

note: Friday the 13th is NOT a good day for the patch. remember last time? hint hint. sanctuary's prices are still way higher than it was before that. gold prices are now 125-130k each before it was 100k each >_>
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hi hi, Things that will make me happy: b:pleased
    Flying mount CloudSeeker.
    http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/mount/beast/CloudSeeker.jpg b:dirty

in addition to that, I'd like to see:

http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/mount/Ninth%20Tail%20Wolf.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
This discussion has been closed.