bank expansion

bubblieboo2
bubblieboo2 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
ok if i buy the gold online how does it go to my character? is it tradable and are the orb thingys that expand ur bank tradable?
Post edited by bubblieboo2 on

Comments

• Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    A) Gold is tied to your account on a specific server, not an individual character. When you buy gold from the Auction House, it goes into your account. If you buy gold directly, you have to "move" the purchased Zen into the proper game and server.

B) Gold is only tradable through the Auction House.

C) The "orb thingys" for bank and inventory extension are fully tradable.
  • bubblieboo2
    edited March 2009
    I see online that i can buy gold or zen to transfer to gold, however if it goes to the auction house and not my soecific player then house is it MY money? i dont want it in the auction house for everyone to buy. and when you aution items how do you get your money out? then when i trade people items all itams go to them. how do i trade just i of the item and not all? even from bank i cant take out 1 claw to trade i have to remove all i am storing. money is the only thing you choose how much to take out! than you very much i know its alot..
  • JustForFun - Heavens Tear
    JustForFun - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Your gold doesn't go to the auction house.

When you buy Zen, you have to transfer the Zen to the server you are playing on, It then automatically gets converted to gold.

When you want ot transfer only 1 item at a time, hold down the "alt" key and then drag the item across. Then you can select how many you want to transfer.
  • mcr
    mcr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We should understand the use of the AH
  • mcr
    mcr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I see online that i can buy gold or zen to transfer to gold, however if it goes to the auction house and not my soecific player then house is it MY money? i dont want it in the auction house for everyone to buy. and when you aution items how do you get your money out? then when i trade people items all itams go to them. how do i trade just i of the item and not all? even from bank i cant take out 1 claw to trade i have to remove all i am storing. money is the only thing you choose how much to take out! than you very much i know its alot..

We should understand the use of the AH
  • bubblieboo2
    edited March 2009
    and i am new i do appoligize ahead of time and i will look up that page on here for abbreviations cause idk what AH is that i should understand. But thankyou for the help. The transfer item thing was awesome to learn=))
  • bubblieboo2
    edited March 2009
    i expanded my bank slot and inv with the quests now will the orbs wok?