SELLING for gold on Dreamweaver

Options
Firegem - Heavens Tear
Firegem - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited April 2009 in The Trading Post
Selling all equips, mats, fashion ect for gold on Dreamweaver.

Headless Horseman Amulet 750k
Valentine pendants x3 800k+ each
X-mas blessing 1mil +
Widows Ghost Amulet 500k
lvl 70 Unicorn Bow (2sockets) +3 900k+
Dark Shinguards of Hades (3sock) 3 lvl 6 stones 700k+
Lunar Chaser Bracers (3sock) 2mil+
Lunar Chaser Shins (3sock) 2mil+
Swiftwind Boots (3sock) 2mil+
Swiftwind Chest (3sock) 2mil+
Barbaric Warriors Ring +2 800k+
Maxed Glitterwings 5mil
Curvades Chih, Yi, Li, Jin, Hsin 100k ea
Dragon Orbs
2 star (3) 300k
1 star (2) 60k
Tough shards of golden armor (5) 1.5m
Soulgather Mirror 300k
misc tt mats

Xenobeast bloods 71
Claw bloods 25
Phantom bloods 45
Sacred bloods 25
Commander bloods 17

socket stones (6) 60k

Celestones
Fragments 179
Heaven 80
Earth 96
Human 86

Mirages (9) 180k

Crystal Love Dress black 800k
Crystal Love shoes 350k
Ballgown pink 700k
Satin shoes pink 350k
Vixxen Dress black 800k
Vixxen shoes black 400k
Duke Rose top 800k+
Duke Rose Gloves 500K+
Minxi Skirt black 250k
Chipao Heels black 250k

Lvl 60 TT magic sword 800k+
Lvl 60 TT Axes 800k+

All kinds of mid and High grade mats
Also have cute bunny all class pet, lvl 66 crytalline magmite, lvl 59 sawfly
Source of Force 150, Pheonix Feathers 80
and other misc stuff to much to list well over 30mil worth
asking 200$ us for zeny on Dreamweaver server

if interested reply here or mail to Firegem on HeavensTears
Confusious says "For man who thinks something can not be done do not bother woman doing it"
Post edited by Firegem - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Terniti - Heavens Tear
    Terniti - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    are you selling your mount? if so may i have first dibs on potentialy buying it (if i have enough coin) unfortunatly i cant get gold on the other server =(
  • Firegem - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Mount? I don't have any riding mounts just flights

maxed glitterwings, Redbacked skymanta (not maxed) and the Rashnu (not maxed) human flight.
    Confusious says "For man who thinks something can not be done do not bother woman doing it"
  • Terniti - Heavens Tear
    Terniti - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    aww dang.. your lvl 80 and no mount? thats odd, but anyway, ive been saving and saving for a horse mount (2.5mill) which is upsurd.. i was hoping maybe you had a horse, or a panther or anything for that matter that youd be willing to sell..

good luck with your sales! im not quite high enough to really get any good use of your items.. but i hope you can transfer like you want to! =)
  • oznig
    oznig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Since gold isnt tradable player to player, how do you intend to collect for this? Would someone send you a check? Or charge your zen with thier CC? Either way its setup so someone could be ripped off.

My view is until they allow and find a way to transfer items and characters server to server, I think you're just stuck.
  • Missebil - Dreamweaver
    Missebil - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oznig wrote: »
    Since gold isnt tradable player to player, how do you intend to collect for this? Would someone send you a check? Or charge your zen with thier CC? Either way its setup so someone could be ripped off.

My view is until they allow and find a way to transfer items and characters server to server, I think you're just stuck.

Here's the first of MANY hate messages you will have. Good luck selling stuff though, I can't buy, coin and RL money poor atm :(
    Proud member of Midnight Faction!
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This topic needs to be in the Trading Post section of the forum instead of here.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121
  • masterjohn
    masterjohn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    looking for someone who selling 200+ gold of boutique items for harshland server..will pay coins in santuary server...contact me in harshland server or yahoo honestntrust..thank
  • Firegem - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oznig wrote: »

There is a way to do it but it will take alot of trust. I have no plans to rip anyone off that is not how I am. I want to get rid of every off of my 3 chars on Heaven's Tears because I transfered to Dreamweaver. There is no reason for my good TT equips, all the mats I have flights, stones, fashion ect.. to sit on a server I'm not gonna play anymore.
    If someone has the money 200$ US to transfer to my paypal for gold on Dreamweaver I will Transfer everything from my 3chars to them. Just need to set up time to do the emptying and transfering of everything I have.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So they have to send you $200 first? And all they have as re-assurance, is your "word" that you "have no plans to rip anyone off" ; and your proof is based off of the statement: "That is not how I am". Oh. Hah, I'm curious if anyone actually goes through with this, please, keep the thread updated with the name if someone does!
  • Firegem - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well would you transfer 300$ worth of items to someone and then after you transfer to them and they suddenly log out of game how long are you gonna wait and hope they will come back with payment info?
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No, which is why I wouldn't see this working. ^.~
  • Firegem - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It works several of my friends from Roc have already done it and had no problems. If someone wants the items just like at any merchant you go to you have to pay for them at time of purchase or you don't get the items. I wish they had a way to gift gold to another account but they haven't made that an option yet. Who ever wants the stuff let me know and I will meet you on the server, once the paypal trans has gone through I will give you everything on all 3 chars Firegem, Silvergem, LadyHeart.
  • oznig
    oznig Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Here's the first of MANY hate messages you will have. Good luck selling stuff though, I can't buy, coin and RL money poor atm :(

Why is this a hate message? Im just being realistic. People on here are complete strangers. How well do you know the people on any server. Im sure you know a couple but unless they are the ones trading I would think you have to be a little cautious.

Im sorry I for one would never give a complete stranger $200 on thier word that they will log in a trade me they stuff they promised.
  • Firegem - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would like to Thank Goddess_Life for buying everything thank you so much b:kissb:pleased