A few thoughts

dexxxy
dexxxy Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
This has probably been brought up several times, but are the developers against same sex couples or something?

Granted I'm new to the game, but I've seen a couple males carrying female characters and have been invited to be someone's girlfriend too many times (lol?).

I've asked people in game about same sex couples/carrying and either received no answer or was told it wasn't possible.

C'mon Perfect World developers it's 2009! Same sex couples are pretty much common place these days. I don't think a game called 'Perfect World' should be discriminating against and/or leaving Homosexuals out.
Post edited by dexxxy on

Comments

• Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    In before this is closed. Take this up with the Chinese or talk about it in one of the other threads that pops up every week or so.
  • bunbohue
    bunbohue Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol its gonna take time for pc games to have **** characters but it would be nice for an archer to carry anyone, maybe for a guy he carries him by the underarms.that be sweet while the guy being carried uses a range weapon to fight off creeps or have a quest that you need to pair up with another male to finish quest. Perfect world isnt so perfect afterall lol.
  • dexxxy
    dexxxy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Take this up with the Chinese

And here I thought that was the point of a suggestion box. Silly me! b:cute
    in one of the other threads that pops up every week or so.

If it pops up that frequently, then it's obviously something a lot of people want.