Cq Dead And Cryin About It Lmfao

Options
bigbadjohn1
bigbadjohn1 Posts: 5
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well so here's the deal....im runnin around pkin one mornin with a freind.....i see comy(CQ nub) comin towards me....im liek hey lets get him....be4 i can attck hes already tickin my hierro lawl....so i stun him and my freind start shootin him then bam he's dead......NOTE: i didnt use a "pk pot" WTF is that LMFAO so here's the screenies of him cryin
QQ1.jpg
QQ2.jpg
QQ3.jpg
QQ5.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Biased - Lost City
    Biased - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    no wonder you suck so bad

look at that skill setup.
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well so here's the deal....im runnin around pkin one mornin with a freind.....i see comy(CQ nub) comin towards me....im liek hey lets get him....be4 i can attck hes already tickin my hierro lawl....so i stun him and my freind start shootin him then bam he's dead......NOTE: i didnt use a "pk pot" WTF is that LMFAO so here's the screenies of him cryin
    QQ1.jpg
    QQ2.jpg
    QQ3.jpg
    QQ5.jpg

another senseless topic about CQ..sigh it's getting boring, really.

PS: lol @ your hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Judging by the successive repetition of screenshots, notice that nothing changes in them, I'd say that that QQ session lasted roughly a minute or two, just split into tons of SS to amplify the effect. I think you must feel very proud to kill one person in what appears to be a 2/3v1, enough to even world chat it... Then, you make the smartest comment about his English, but then your post and your chatting is like something out of... like... you know.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol this is funny b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So a bunch of one-shots got together and killed the worst archer in our guild.

Well done.
    Rundora
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wow nice job u killed someone and they QQed after, if everyone posted screenies like this everytime it happened, lost city thread would get shut down because of the spammage.

PS: ur not the first one to kill someone and then they QQ, no sense in posting it really
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rnt u th bby 10yr on wc?
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    another senseless topic about CQ..sigh it's getting boring, really.

PS: lol @ your hp
    Judging by the successive repetition of screenshots, notice that nothing changes in them, I'd say that that QQ session lasted roughly a minute or two, just split into tons of SS to amplify the effect. I think you must feel very proud to kill one person in what appears to be a 2/3v1, enough to even world chat it... Then, you make the smartest comment about his English, but then your post and your chatting is like something out of... like... you know.

Hi~Link/Skyannie i miss you!!! if you still remember me rofl, im the real oneb:laugh
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol at 2.6k hp
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol at 2.6k hp

Devoted i Miss you too~b:cute

How is going?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hi~Link/Skyannie i miss you!!! if you still remember me rofl, im the real oneb:laugh

Yes, I do remember. b:victory
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Johnnie, delete your post.

"rofl, lawl, lol, lol, lol, omg, lmfao, lol, lol, lol." seriously you sound like a school girl. AND BLEED ARROW ON A HOTKEY?

God damn you are the worst archer ever. Use mdef stones more often, moron.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Of course you had to draw all over it, that wasnt even needed and was a pointless waste of time, when you want to brag about killing someone who I don't even see dead in the picture, then you can brag about it but don't draw all over it it's so anoying kbai ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Johnnie, delete your post.

"rofl, lawl, lol, lol, lol, omg, lmfao, lol, lol, lol." seriously you sound like a school girl. AND BLEED ARROW ON A HOTKEY?

God damn you are the worst archer ever. Use mdef stones more often, moron.

Oh My God!!!

its LLama my little Mage Buddy!!!

Hows going?b:cute
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh My God!!!

its LLama my little Mage Buddy!!!

Hows going?b:cute

I don't acknowledge quitters.b:chuckle
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I don't acknowledge quitters.b:chuckle

**** you!!!!!!!!b:cry

i didnt quit actually, i "sold it".....b:cute

trying to help out my friend in new server and organize the guild for them, but i am not going to play hahab:laugh
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Not that I want to defend comy, cuz I don't get along with his whiny ****, but I bet you he didn't have a heiro, and luna did most of the dmg seeing how you only did 2k....and he prob has like 4k hp.
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    johnnie, go post screenshots of all the times you've been one shot by me? Oh wait, theres FAR too many of those.

One shots should not be allowed to post.
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    So a bunch of one-shots got together and killed the worst archer in our guild.

Well done.

Does he know you feel this way about him?^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Comy - Lost City
    Comy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol Torin +1... i had no charm and they sparked to kill me :)))b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

and i wait 1v1 whit u
    They can run...but they cant hide!!!b:laugh
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

D: hey jeffb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

By saying he's the worst archer in their guild (and the fact that he's lvl 90) it's kinda like saying all their archers are truly 1337. every guild has a worse player, no matter how good they are. Maybe they meant it this way maybe they didn't. But if 90 is cq's worst archer, i wonder what is BLT's worse archer's lvl.

(and don't be funny and say LROD b:chuckle)
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I choose HandsomeBow. Wait, is he still BloodLusT?
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Johnnie come PK me lab:laugh

Im the FAILED WR in CQ you can 1shot me
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    By saying he's the worst archer in their guild (and the fact that he's lvl 90) it's kinda like saying all their archers are truly 1337. every guild has a worse player, no matter how good they are. Maybe they meant it this way maybe they didn't. But if 90 is cq's worst archer, i wonder what is BLT's worse archer's lvl.

(and don't be funny and say LROD b:chuckle)

He apparently went to fight belial without maxing Sharptooth Arrow. So as if the boss wasn't hard enough, they had to fight an extra 1.5% of his HP because apparently 9x salary isn't enough to max the most important skill an archer needs for HH.

Not that Johnny is any better, spamming world chat with crappy taunts whenever he doesn't get one-shot because that's like his greatest achievement or something.

"Hah CQ you ar not so badass take 2 shot to kil me cuz i am strong person!"
    Rundora
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    He apparently went to fight belial without maxing Sharptooth Arrow. So as if the boss wasn't hard enough, they had to fight an extra 1.5% of his HP because apparently 9x salary isn't enough to max the most important skill an archer needs for HH.

Not that Johnny is any better, spamming world chat with crappy taunts whenever he doesn't get one-shot because that's like his greatest achievement or something.

"Hah CQ you ar not so badass take 2 shot to kil me cuz i am strong person!"

haha comy is devoted bad, didnt know it was possible
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    D: hey jeffb:bye

Hi grinding nub!!!!!!!!b:chuckle

My 50 trumpets had gone less than an hour....due to the game between BLT in World Chat><b:thanks

Another 50 trumpets had gone due to the reason i tried to make commercials in World Chat 2 days straight><b:sad
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Sorry for 1 hitting you with frost arrow.
  • Link - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hi grinding nub!!!!!!!!b:chuckle

My 50 trumpets had gone less than an hour....due to the game between BLT in World Chat><b:thanks

Another 50 trumpets had gone due to the reason i tried to make commercials in World Chat 2 days straight><b:sad

wtf me and grind? what did you smoke =O, i basically leveled off dailies since ages(PS: the guy who currently plays your char sucks, he used stun after seeing me casting wings of grace)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wtf me and grind? what did you smoke =O, i basically leveled off dailies since ages(PS: the guy who currently plays your char sucks, he used stun after seeing me casting wings of grace)

why you suddenly yell at meb:cry

hey, thats him not me tho><b:cute

i am your buddy>< Be Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:chuckle