Immortal Guild Farming PK Kills?

Aerith - Dreamweaver
Aerith - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Yes such and such have gotten an impossible amount of kills in the time the servers launched. Look at number 1 and 2 on our PK lists. Coincidentally, they were both on the top of the leaderboards at the same time, they are both red named to the max. Oh and they are Leader/Director of Immortal.

From the time my guild has spent PKing them day after day, we see no skill out of Number 1 to get 70 kills in one night, as his PK rank jumped from 39 to 110+ in one night somehow. Number 2, of course, is sitting at 77 kills, and has been for several days now.

Yes they farm kills off of eachother to top the PK boards. Hey check out this screenshot of my convo with one of Immortal's guild members! I wonder if theres still any doubt in anyones mind?

convo.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aerith - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chili - Dreamweaver
    Chili - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol yea that was my first thought too as i saw that many kills for them.
    just poor b:sweat
    b:quiet
  • mosh
    mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Farm kills ftlb:bye
    Pain is the name
    PaS - Being 2nd is not an option
  • Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
    Pumpkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i like annubus or whats his name.Maybe he's like the Verticolli of Dreamweaver or whats his name.I hear farming PK kills is bannable cuz its abuse of teh system :O but i dont think annubus Cheats he uses botique items maybe he's just full of win
    Bat grammar FTW
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I dueled a wizard with my Cleric and got owned! Not by the forementioned above though (I'm in Exceed).
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    we're getting trolled by both anabus and the pk brigade because the more antics they do they more famous (or infamous) they get and people will want to flock to them
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Stat-padding never really bothered me. Personally, I think it's a waste of time and wouldn't waste my time with it (but that's just me). Aside from being ranked, do they receive any type of benefits for being on the list?
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No, I doubt it. Also I have seen them before standing next to each other, both infamous but haven't seen them in action, devs you should put an option not to get pked by guildies!!!
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No, I doubt it. Also I have seen them before standing next to each other, both infamous but haven't seen them in action, devs you should put an option not to get pked by guildies!!!

lol there is that option..
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol there is that option..

Well... if there is, then they should make it mandatory.
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello everyone,

So Hotep has been farming kills eh? Yes thats right the leader of immortals is Hotep of sanctuary and the guild known as Wiccanway.
    He abandoned us for the new server because he wanted an easier time of territories and this pk padding hes doing is very true i have talked with some of the members there.
    Annubus or whatever he likes to call himself can NOT be trusted. I was once known as Sulferous but when hotep left the server to go to the other one he lied to those he left behind saying he would still help those trying to make WW work. So once Immortals start to fail you will see his attention drift elsewhere.
    So those of you who think hes the coolest guy in the world....Sorry but you are just being used to feed his ego. I am done with my rant i will say no more and Hotep if you read this i will not get into a forum battle with you. I deleted Sulferous because i knew i couldn't trust you so i got my justice. So i wash my hands clean of you. Tell Tika i said take care personaly she made a better guild leader then you.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello everyone,

So Hotep has been farming kills eh? Yes thats right the leader of immortals is Hotep of sanctuary and the guild known as Wiccanway.
    He abandoned us for the new server because he wanted an easier time of territories and this pk padding hes doing is very true i have talked with some of the members there.
    Annubus or whatever he likes to call himself can NOT be trusted. I was once known as Sulferous but when hotep left the server to go to the other one he lied to those he left behind saying he would still help those trying to make WW work. So once Immortals start to fail you will see his attention drift elsewhere.
    So those of you who think hes the coolest guy in the world....Sorry but you are just being used to feed his ego. I am done with my rant i will say no more and Hotep if you read this i will not get into a forum battle with you. I deleted Sulferous because i knew i couldn't trust you so i got my justice. So i wash my hands clean of you. Tell Tika i said take care personaly she made a better guild leader then you.b:bye

Anubus is Hotep?? b:surprised that's a shocker. Anyway they're not farming pk kills anymore. The GMs fixed it so if you're suspected of farming them the kills won't count. haha Anubus's pk rank fell pretty fast after that new update came out. b:chuckle

By the way bring some GAs with you next time you pk anubus, I wont give you back your TT70 axes twice.
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    r.i.p aerith/OP she has left dreamweaver and gone back to HT :(
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Vorgen, spread your LIES and Hostility somewhere else. So what you are REALLY saying is that you openly admit that you **** someone else's account to get "your justice"! Because Sulferous was NOT your account it belonged to another person! This is a straight quote from you and has been reported.
    "I deleted Sulferous because i knew i couldn't trust you so i got my justice. So i wash my hands clean of you."

SO WHO CAN'T Be Trusted? I think HACKING & stripping a character that doesn't belong to you before deleting it constitutes a lack of trust don't you? And here I thought you had more moral backbone than that! WOW!

And how many of us came over to the new server because Anubus IS a great leader, fair, helps out everyone all the time and Heck we have a lot of fun!

Oh and BTW, our guild has been busy leveling, building a GREAT guild, making friends in other guilds so yeah PVPing isn't important to us right now. Building a strong and loyal guild IS Important to us at the moment. And making sure our guildmates are taken care of and do the best we can to strengthen OUR GUILD!

So Have fun on this game while you can because I am sure you won't be here long.

staz
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Originalsin - Sanctuary
    Originalsin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh whaaaa cry a little why dont you? you got how much help from Tep and the rest of Wiccan? i really dont think you have the right to point fingers at anyone for their actions after you deleted a character THAT WASNT EVEN YOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Man up a little, it might do you some good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WiccanWay Recruiting ACTIVE lvl40+ players, PM or mail Dylann for more information. Thank you.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I am sorry stazia i think you need to stop before you go further i did not **** an account. Can't **** an account when the info was given to you. Hotep GAVE me that account to use so i did not **** it little lady. Nore do i have any hacking skills what so ever. No need so get your facts clear before you decide to accuse someone else of hacking.
    Have a nice day.b:pleased

Oh PS Who bought and paid for allllllllllllllllllllll that gear that was on Sulf oh yeah me again wow amazing so yeah all that stuff belongs to me not hotep not the rest of you i appreciate what Wolf did when he threw on those beautiful shards for the pants of dragon scales and if he wants i will pay him back for them. But personaly i think your Husband is a great man. What hes doing with you....I have no idea.

And lets not forget OriginalSin I am not the one who took your toon on a pk joy ride and stole things off it dsa did that. And oh yes who gave him the info on your toon in the first place oh yes hotep did that. So you want someone to blame about Sin? Blame Hotep hes the one who costed your gear so go elsewhere with that bull.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Guys stop the flaming in here please. If we see anymore in here we will close this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _hotep_ - Sanctuary
    _hotep_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I have seen enough. I usually let idiots be idiots, those that know me know that I am one of the most helpful people in the game. But, I cannot let you spread these lies any longer.

1. you stole my account.. which has been reported... you admitted to deleting my char after stripping it... also reported.

2. it was MY account and I put the stuff on there.. lie if you wish.

3. I never gave out Sin's account info as I do not have it.

4. Staz is another of this games most helpful people and you dirty her name when you use it.

5. Take your lies and drama elsewhere. Noone believes a word you say, nor cares what you have to say.
  • Forsakensin - Dreamweaver
    Forsakensin - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just to set the record straight, my cleric on sanctuary still has ALL its gear. I KNOW its Hoteps account that you stripped because i was on when he MADE THE ACCOUNT. Now, you can take my suggestion and man up, or take your deciet and dramatic bull elsewhere. Thank you, and have a nice day!b:victory
    Sarcasm is the best answer for idiots
  • Choote - Sanctuary
    Choote - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:chuckle I believe you Vorg b:surrender
  • _PRIME_ - Sanctuary
    _PRIME_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009

1. you stole my account.. which has been reported... you admitted to deleting my char after stripping it... also reported.

2. it was MY account and I put the stuff on there.. lie if you wish.

3. I never gave out Sin's account info as I do not have it.

4. Staz is another of this games most helpful people and you dirty her name when you use it.

5. Take your lies and drama elsewhere. Noone believes a word you say, nor cares what you have to say.

1. Can't steal something thats given to you

2. Vorgen worked his **** off lvling that toon and got all the gear himself....stop lying

3. actually....DrGnLdY was the one who gave that jerkoff sin's account

4. Staz might have helped although she was very useless

5.actually i belive Vorgen so take your lies else where and get back to farming kills with dragon
  • Relonar - Sanctuary
    Relonar - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Prime is 100% correct in his assessment.

Farming kills in a game to get a high score is like cheating in the Special Olympics.

If you want to come back to this server and try to raise your count, come try it. We'll be here.
  • ARobinson - Sanctuary
    ARobinson - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    shut up all of you!

yes things went bad in WW but its over...its done. why is there still arguments on things that already happened?

i love all of you guys that was in the old WW you know that...so listening to this bs from both sides is just ****.
  • ARobinson - Sanctuary
    ARobinson - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    oh and P.S. if the guys from the old WW have a problem with someone who was also in the old WW, let me know and dont talk to anyone else, you may not care about what the other one things, but i do. dont make a big deal about it lol
  • Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Is there a point in farming PK kills to get a ridiculously high number that no one cares about?
  • DrGnLdY - Sanctuary
    DrGnLdY - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    1. Can't steal something thats given to you

2. Vorgen worked his **** off lvling that toon and got all the gear himself....stop lying

3. actually....DrGnLdY was the one who gave that jerkoff sin's account

4. Staz might have helped although she was very useless

5.actually i belive Vorgen so take your lies else where and get back to farming kills with dragon

Excuse me i never gave out any information on anyone's account. I have never had nor wanted any bodies info to their accounts. So before you dig yourself into a hole you might want to get your facts straight. And as far as the Drama you are trying to cause here All of you just need to drop it and quit acting like you are in elementary school all over again
  • Goldian - Dreamweaver
    Goldian - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ROFL This is quiet intresting I must say, keep up the info coming. I like gathering them.

GMS don close this topic :o
  • Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Fingers are pointing everywhere! I don't even know these people but I find it hilarious how more and more people are showing up with every finger being pointed b:laugh
  • Sumerisle - Dreamweaver
    Sumerisle - Dreamweaver Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Love the drama. Keep it coming you guys!
    Believe, level 2 Dreamweaver faction recruiting all classes. PM me in-game or drop me a message for more info!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This thread should be renamed the WiccanWay reunion thread :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    god 'elle..you troll dreamweavers forum too?
    get back under the bridge right now!

as for the rest of you, stop making spectacles of yourselves. The OP started this thread to QQ about how she can't get to the top of the PvP list which I LOL at because it is after all a PvE server and it resulted in all of you looking the fool to the rest of the public. And didn't hotep quit? I guess he just was one of the migraters. have fun lol
    b:bye you were all swell peoples