An advice on a clothing~ XD

hachi88
hachi88 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
Dunno if i post in the right place, but o.o ..
I need some advice on clothing x3

First of all, ill post up screens and u can just vote forsay whichever you think is more sexy/hotter/cuter or anything of the sort.
And comments would be appreciated. ^_^

And now help a girl which is on a fashion crisis! x.x

rkdafm.jpg
Post edited by hachi88 on

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I definitely like the white one but your poll is messed up. Take a look. You will see that the white is left and black is right.

On a side note. You will not be wearing those outfites long. Wait until you are higher level and have more cash to buy clothing. That is when things get really excited with fashion. You will have different colours and clothes to choose from. It is like online gaming shopping in your favourite clothing store, just a bit more expensive since some charge 500K for shoes. LOL
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • hachi88
    hachi88 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Whooops.. my bad ._."
    Im not that good with directions >.< Ehehe...*sigh*
    And yes i know im not stuck too long, but still wanted to see what ppls think
    about it x3
    The white one is actually a light armor. Every velomancer almost wears the mage set, so its kinda usual now. I wanna not be ordinary x3

Keep the votes coming~
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hachi88 wrote: »
    Whooops.. my bad ._."
    about it x3
    The white one is actually a light armor. Every velomancer almost wears the mage set, so its kinda usual now. I wanna not be ordinary x3

Keep the votes coming~

I wear Light armour myself. Only mage boots because of the nice bonuses it came with when I found them. If you want to be different you can try to mix and match your armour.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Marutah - Harshlands
    Marutah - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the lightarmor.. i dig halter tops on girls
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I like the black outfit.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i pick the one that is best for your class =P it all depends on ur build... as a veno i would go with a pure build (1 str 9 mag every 2 lvls) or a light armour ( 1str 1dex 8mag every 2 lvls) or if u wanna be real crazy you could try to make some random build that would let u wear armour combos like this...

i495049_WF1.jpg

b:chuckle b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Tsukuro - Sanctuary
    Tsukuro - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok, nvm i made my new avatar now, so its me as u can know.
    And what the hell! Omg, i gotta say this to you, the man that posted above me, thats some pretty neat thing u done, didnt expect anyone to crop these pics or w/e Hahaha xD nice~

Well yeah, thats actually what im thinking~ I wanna be able to wear mage and light armor, but then ill kinda have low vit or magic and so on, no? ._."

As far as i know the lvl 20 mage armor is ..bleeeeh, fugly >.< I dun wanna wear it no matter what, and yes! i pick armors just for looks, got a problm with that? D<
    I see that most of the ppl like the white one o.o not surprising i like it too x3 i guess ppl here have not such a bad taste of fashion after all <.<

And on the last note, this one guy pissed me off and said 'ur chest is small' ._."
    Ughm, so i would like to ask... is it? >.<
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If you go light armor you can still wear arcane armor your level, but your attack will be lower. And I like the white one better, the black outfit really doesn't seem to match very well with the hair and skin color...just my opinion though. You'll probably have to change armor soon anyways.
    Oh, and just ignore the guy who says your chest is too small. Even if it does seem a little too small to me compared with the waist...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Tsukuro - Sanctuary
    Tsukuro - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What!? So u say its too small too? o.o
    I dunno if ure a girl or boy, but what do men want these days? I mean.. i have a small body so how do u expect me to have **** who r bigger than my head!? D<
    I mean im trying to step into earthly bounds, i've seen some girls who are making their 'bust' at max level. I mean ..thats kinda.. ugh, not normal, but guys like it of course =.=

Ill give u an example from the side, does it seem small? ._." if it does, then you ppl are boob freaks o-o

30jsccy.jpg

And now u said that im fat too? Compared to the waist? A slimmer waist!? What the hell, if i would have a veeery slim waist and enormous **** then the gravity would get me to the ground D<

See? Its completely normal. Hmm? It is, isnt it? My waist, i mean. <_<

65wz5v.jpg
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's a bad idea to get into proportions for these games. From what i've seen, plenty of people didn't max their bust size and its fine. I think your character is very cute!

But yeah, don't be concerned about other people. And don't worry about gravity either. If that halter is capable of reducing damage from an arrow, I think the reality ship has sailed.

Oh and yes, light armor you can still wear robes so you will have more chances to mix and match. You won't have pure int power, but the difference for a long time won't be that great (if ever), so i wouldn't worry about it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Aerith - Dreamweaver
    Aerith - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey do you realize ur gonna change armors eventually?? LOL

they arent 'fashion' items, if you want fashion buy real fashion rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Where's the "Neither" option? =P
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I didn't mean to insult you. Something just looks wrong from the front to me...or maybe it was because I was looking at the photoshopped pic.
    I'm a bit of a perfectionist though, don't let my comments get to you.b:thanks
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hachi88 wrote: »
    Whooops.. my bad ._."
    about it x3
    The white one is actually a light armor. Every venomancer almost wears the mage set, so its kinda usual now. I wanna not be ordinary x3

Keep the votes coming~

I wear level 4 heavy armor. The upside is the level 5 leggings is a steel mini-skirt. b:pleased
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased