Graphics Problem...

Options
Mystireeh - Heavens Tear
Mystireeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
I have an in-game problem.
I've logged in a few times recently and found that everyone (girls and boys)
all look the same, the girls all look the same, and the boys all look the same unless i click on them, it first happend in archosaur.

any help or suggestions?

Thanks ^^
Post edited by Mystireeh - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Either click the top left button in-game to turn off Best Performance, or go to Settings > UI and turn Customizations back on.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Mystireeh - Heavens Tear
    Mystireeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, i think that might have been part of the problem, i had been in arch all day in a shop and i had best performance on.
    After turning it off i now cant see anyones real appearence, should i take a screen shot to show you?
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've had that too. Clicking the Best Performance button again doesn't bring the details back, instead they stay on the lowest and have to be brought up manually.

Like Panda said click the customization box on and also while there (on the UI settings) be sure to check that your Distance bar is where you want it instead of being on the left.

Note: This UI page distance is different from the one in the details page. This one affects the people and stuff while the other one affects scenery.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thanks guys, took me a while to find.

Best performance doesn't really do much anyway...b:shy
This discussion has been closed.