level 19 fb ****ed up i think

Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
well yeah i went to do and i erm long story short i lost my tab. Is there anyway to get it back again? or am i rollaly screwed for the rest of the game?
Post edited by Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You don't need the tab to complete the quest. Just do the fb with someone that has a tab =)
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There is no way to reclaim a lost tab. However, this quest has no impact on your progress whatsoever, the only reward is exp, spirit, and a blood item for the party members (fairly useless item and you get tons of them when you start running fb's).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    so wait o.O i thought if i went through it i got a shiney bow...
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yup, but the tab isnt related to that. You need to kill some mobs and then the boss. The tab is only useful to get high level players to run it for you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    so wait o.O i thought if i went through it i got a shiney bow...

You do =) Just go through the fb with a tab holder. Make sure it's the correct fb for your class though =)
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    what?! @.@ so if i get someone who's not an elf who's going through that elf cave i'm screwed
  • andracil
    edited March 2009
    Look, the tab is a completely separate quest. The elder gives you another quest, that's the one for the bow. I think you have to kill Stoneskin Undines, then Thromh the Mighty, assuming I remember this right. If you're able to find a squad willing to help you without a tab, that's good, but that may be a bit hard to find. So you may want to join someone else's dungeon run, someone who does have the tab, because that makes it very easy to find a squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2009
    what?! @.@ so if i get someone who's not an elf who's going through that elf cave i'm screwed

As long as the tab holder is an elf, and you're going through the elf cave, all is good. Doesn't matter what class the rest of the party is.
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    ok i know that i have to still kill the undines and one of my friends who's level 40? i think now was like i'll help youkill them but make sure you have the tab @.@ but i don't have the tab so i'm stuck not getting it done for some time
  • andracil
    edited March 2009
    Hmm. Unless I gave my weapon away, I think I can solo this for you... Want me to?
    P.S. I doubt I gave my weapon away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    solo it for me? o.o you're that level what level are you @_@
  • andracil
    edited March 2009
    Let me just get ingame, will be easier. I'll pm you, Noldo_cuar right? Forum names tend to mess up caps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Let me just get ingame, will be easier. I'll pm you, Noldo_cuar right? Forum names tend to mess up caps.

he he he, Please, don't show off too much on the FB. LOL
  • andracil
    edited March 2009
    Show off? I'm just trying to help o_O I'm just a regular player ingame you know.
    Still need your name though, I've tried most ways to spell your name, with no success.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    andracil wrote: »
    Show off? I'm just trying to help o_O I'm just a regular player ingame you know.
    Still need your name though, I've tried most ways to spell your name, with no success.

I think you missunderstood my post. LOL
  • Noldo_cuar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    yeah it's Noldo_Cuar sorry i don't know why my forum name wasn't exactly like it for some reason. And sorry i went to sleep >.<; i had been up all night so yeah sorry.