Xxxdantexxx - Heavens Tear
Xxxdantexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was wondering in the forum can you edit you avatar??? And how bwcause right now I have a bald human, and its lame!!!!
Post edited by Xxxdantexxx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can't.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Lujan - Lost City
    Lujan - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Well, isn't the avatar a representation of your in-game character?

EDIT: It is, so, if you think a bald guy is lame, why did you create one? lol
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    lol in my avatar is bald man but ingame it ISN'T lol so don't talk like that <.< idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elis - Lost City
    Elis - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    :0 does that mean every human is actually bald in-game yet they wear wigs!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ambie is back baby!
    Faction UnLimited (Faction sounds..Kinda pervy ;D)
  • Lujan - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    lol in my avatar is bald man but ingame it ISN'T lol so don't talk like that <.< idiot

Well I thought it was because my avatar looks pretty much like my ingame character ^^ jackass

PS: namecalling on forums make for great flamethreads :P
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    only flaming deserves if you actully have something to back it up otherwise its just mindless spam =_= so far I am wining cuz you been soo ignorent saying
    if you think a bald guy is lame, why did you create one? lol
    and by the way to answer you question (witch I would if you didn't done that EDIT)

NO it isn't representation
    :0 does that mean every human is actually bald in-game yet they wear wigs!!

lawl now thats scary tough xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • masonmaxx
    masonmaxx Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    sod it. look at my avatar. I AM THE INVISIBLE MAN!

-almost...
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    masonmaxx wrote: »
    sod it. look at my avatar. I AM THE INVISIBLE MAN!

-almost...

hey invisible man how about you stay invisible forever :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • masonmaxx
    edited September 2008
    i'm afraid not. i'm only invisible due to the light reflecting off your ever-so-baldyness :D
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    are you sure its head that reflects I mean it might be my blade ROLF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • masonmaxx
    edited September 2008
    its only your blade if you're continuously spanking Lujans **** :p
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    bah I going off and btw whats your main character class? hope you didn't hide some blademaster xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cainx - Heavens Tear
    Cainx - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    My avatar looks koooool :D
  • teddykgb
    teddykgb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I wish that I knew how to set my avatar as my ingame char instead of Generic Winged Elf Chick with +4 cloud of identity obfuscation.
    "I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves." Jerry Garcia :cool:
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    When they implemented the new Avatars they did certain things.

1.) aside from the original defalt '?' there will be a Avatar choice for each of your in-game characters (current) based on race/gender/class.

2.)there are only 10 race/gender/class possibilities, thus there are 10 Avatar possibles + '?'
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.
  • Lujan - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    I was going to drop this since you're clearly very immature about it but..
    baned for been ignorent (I ain't bald ingame smarty-pants thats just avatar:D)
    1: get a spellchecker
    2: banned for taking the flaming into another thread
    3: I couldn't care less about your opinion, I'm just bored
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Banned for being bald

lol I didn't posted first in another thread :rolleyes:
    immature heh looks who talkin
    and if you realy didn't cared less about my opinion you wouldn't make it your last post :rolleyes:
    I already droped topic lol can you?

(bottom line we don't have big range of avatars to chose from and it doesn't mean we have character that looks like as avatar shows, some are luckie some aren't, CAN'T edit avatar at this time but I hope that change one day)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaoti - Heavens Tear
    Chaoti - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    OMG what are your problems with eachother? cant we just stfu and get along nicely? i swear the childishness... anyways. the avatars are pre-made and you cant really do anything about them. they are just there for looks. i had read in a forum a while back that you could ask a gm to custom make you an avatar but i am not positive on that. i only read it. they are not supposed to actually represent your character personally. they only represent your class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lujan - Lost City
    edited September 2008
    lol I didn't posted first in another thread :rolleyes:
    immature heh looks who talkin

lol

I swear I didn't even check the name in that thread lol

As for not caring, I really don't but yeah, I'm a forum junkie.. :P
    OMG what are your problems with eachother? cant we just stfu and get along nicely? i swear the childishness... anyways. the avatars are pre-made and you cant really do anything about them. they are just there for looks. i had read in a forum a while back that you could ask a gm to custom make you an avatar but i am not positive on that. i only read it. they are not supposed to actually represent your character personally. they only represent your class.
    I'll never stfu lol

As for the rest of it, yeah, I get that now, it's just that my in-game character at the time of the first post in this thread pretty much looked like the guy in the avatar.
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    =_= I think I post pic of my blade so to finish this topic for good at the moment I am at work so I am not able to right now

P.S. you also told me to use spellcheckers well I do use them only prob at work I don't have them on this PC and only at home so I couldn't use them when I wrote those posts I don't have problem with most things with you Lujan I just dislike when you assume things before you checked them yourself in more detail and blader who made this thread isn't even me but if it was it would be as you told this to me

EDIT: It is, so, if you think a bald guy is lame, why did you create one? lol

been bored isn't excuse to be rude
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • keishda
    keishda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You guys are lucky. I don't enen know how to choose a race and other stuff like that. And no, I don't already have one. I just can't figure out how to get to the screen. A little help, please?:confused:
  • Cadaverr - Sanctuary
    Cadaverr - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't see why petty arguments start over forums to be honest.
    its a game, we are ment to be playing this to have fun, not argue with each other =]
    but to speak on this topic, i do find it quite odd how some people have a custom avatar which looks like an in game character you would create.
    i have a bald blade master as my avatar too, which is shown to be wearing lvl 50 armor, even tho i am past that armor set now.
    i would like to know how it's possible too have your main in game character shown as your avatar.
    but if i have to go through a range of channels like i read before on the previous posts where we may have to go through a GM, i would rather keep my bald BM instead of disturbing the GM's while they have more important things to keep track of.

sorry for rambling on a bit there, first post on the forums, just wanted to fit in a long paragraph to restart this topic up, and because i can post it b:victory