Level Cap?

MystiMonk - Sanctuary
MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I was wondering as I did a search for this already was there any thought of levle cap for PWI?I know that most other MMOs have level cap.I play another game where it is 20 and most create other chars was there any thought about this for this game?

I an wondering if the PW community would except one?
Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
Post edited by MystiMonk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was wondering as I did a search for this already was there any thought of levle cap for PWI?I know that most other MMOs have level cap.I play another game where it is 20 and most create other chars was there any thought about this for this game?

I an wondering if the PW community would except one?

Current level cap is 105. May be extended to 150 in future updates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Current level cap is 105. May be extended to 150 in future updates.

Correct!!!
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Is anyone even lvl 105 yet? I looked at the rankings for the servers and the highest ones were 90 somethings. Unless the rankings are based on something other than level.............
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Is anyone even lvl 105 yet? I looked at the rankings for the servers and the highest ones were 90 somethings. Unless the rankings are based on something other than level.............

I heard that there were level 100s floating around, so the level rankings might not have been updated yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lost city has 5 or 6 lvl 100s
    Back.
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There are currently 5 lvl 100s in Lost City, the highest in HT is a lvl 98 cleric, and Sanctuary I believe is lvl 96? Well I think that update it every time they do mat. so apparently the only lvl 105s are those some of the GMs. Yeah I saw a lvl 1 GM in arch once b:chuckle
  • Lynaris - Sanctuary
    Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Those lvl 100s must have a lot of time on their hands XD
    retired, maybe....? Or just nothing to do for very very long periods of time......
  • coldice2000
    coldice2000 Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Those lvl 100s must have a lot of time on their hands XD
    retired, maybe....? Or just nothing to do for very very long periods of time......

Too true Lynaris. Check this out: http://asiapworld.com/pw/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=23&Itemid=43