Which Server?

2»

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fine lets see what happens when you all sit around level 100 and I'm 150.

Nothing is going to happen, Zoe, because HT is a PvE server, and I highly doubt they'd be sitting around at level 100 anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nothing is going to happen, Zoe, because HT is a PvE server, and I highly doubt they'd be sitting around at level 100 anyway.

Oh I have a character on harshlands, 2 actually, or was it 3? Will be no different on either server.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fine lets see what happens when you all sit around level 100 and I'm 150.
    Bla bla bla all words, LC already has big pk fests and they got many 10x.
    Also, if a veno can kill you without a pet, they can kill 2 of you at once if they use one.
    How about stunless bms, bow mage, bow barb, sword archers? I bet those can pwn too.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
    edited March 2009
    Oh I have a character on harshlands, 2 actually, or was it 3? Will be no different on either server.

Really? Won't be any different? On either server?

Time will tell, won't it Zoe, and I'm going to bet it can be much different, and I am willing to bet that when you are level 105 (typo on your part?) there will be other players at level 105 as well.

Something to remember, there are bad PvPers, decent PvPers, good PvPers, and then there are those who will make you go "Did anyone get the license plate of that truck?".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    No not a typo. The max level in the game is 150 they just haven't added that part yet.
    Main characters
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    it can be much different

It is, zoe just lacks the basic pvp experience to understand it.
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

Yes keep thinking that until I start once again using my pvp experience over 10+ mmos and many years.b:victory

Now if you'll excuse me I will open up a shop to underprice most of the server as I go to sleep.
    Main characters
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Yes keep thinking that until I start once again using my pvp experience over 10+ mmos and many years.b:victory

Now if you'll excuse me I will open up a shop to underprice most of the server as I go to sleep.

your pvp experience? the one that tells you killing a rare pet means you're a rl murderer or that pvp players are cowards coz they dont murder people in real life?
    That's some awesome experience.
    I pity you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
    edited March 2009

The difference is the reason I'm not currently on a PvP server: I wouldn't be able to do what I am currently working on: too much interference potential from other players, and I tend to leave my toons unattended for extended periods of time in the middle of nowhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Killing players without using your advantages is the best way to prove you are better at pvp. If they use them and you don't and you win anyway, you show your superiority...

You know... I actually LOL'ed at that... I really did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gesar - Lost City
    Gesar - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i dont know this ZOE girl... but... WOW... she really can talk nonsense...
    "Killing players without using your advantages"... WTF???
    "Fine lets see what happens when you all sit around level 100 and I'm 150." LOL
    "if a veno can kill you without a pet, they can kill 2 of you at once if they use one." why would veno attack without a pet??? let me guess... to show "superiority"??? jeez lady u have SOME ego...
    tell me do u use ur equps in PvP or do u find them to be "advantages" u dont need to kill someone so u can show ur superior???
  • Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    cruiserrr wrote: »
    oh ok, ty , ill stick to santuary, cause sinse the new ones out santuary feels.. empty

i agree with a lot of ppl here, i believe sanctuary is even more crowed now since the new servers have come out ha

i have been feeling the lag big time recently. . . darn you Arch b:angry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i agree with a lot of ppl here, i believe sanctuary is even more crowed now since the new servers have come out ha

i have been feeling the lag big time recently. . . darn you Arch b:angry
    Maybe its just me, I havnt felt any diff. on the server yet XD ...well... maybe a litttttllleee lag in west archo >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan