Omfg mages are just gimped Venomancers

Options
devildee
devildee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Wizard
Lol Just tried to make a pure mag veno today. They are awesome. Im scrappng my previous chars (cleric and wiz) for the veno. Veno damage is comparable to wiz but you get ALOT of extra dps and tanking ability from from the pet. I'm just ripping through everything I grind on and leveling VERY fast.

I think I have found the class I'll play till 100+. ;)
Post edited by devildee on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    devildee wrote: »
    Lol Just tried to make a pure mag veno today. They are awesome. Im scrappng my previous chars (cleric and wiz) for the veno. Veno damage is comparable to wiz but you get ALOT of extra dps and tanking ability from from the pet. I'm just ripping through everything I grind on and leveling VERY fast.

I think I have found the class I'll play till 100+. ;)

Venomancer magic damage is not in any way comparable to wizard damage at higher levels lol. Wizards do a lot more damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    And we give a f'ck why?

You're just another whimpy, half-**** player who can't handle the complexities of playing a wiz and going on til end game. So what Venos are easier to play and lvl with. In the end a wizard will still rip you a new one. Venos are good for one thing... money!! Then you play your wizard to go out and destroy all other classes(except archer, damn archers XD).
    Venomancer magic damage is not in any way comparable to wizard damage at higher levels lol. Wizards do a lot more damage.

Thank you Hisuna! I'm not disrespecting your class in anyway but what you said is very true. Maybe I'll see ya around on Sanctuary sometime. Same name as my Harshlands wizzy. XD
  • devildee
    edited March 2009
    Options
    And we give a f'ck why?

You're just another whimpy, half-**** player who can't handle the complexities of playing a wiz and going on til end game. So what Venos are easier to play and lvl with. In the end a wizard will still rip you a new one. Venos are good for one thing... money!! Then you play your wizard to go out and destroy all other classes(except archer, damn archers XD).

Dude it's a matter of time. I just hit 20 in a day (easily coulda been more had I played all day) on my veno and am close to 100k.

I don't have time to play some ****ing bull**** char because "in the end" they get better. When I have billions of gold and super pimped gear while you're wearing npc **** we will see who owns who.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hehe...perhaps...but then again, you do have a 72 Venomancer agree with the point that Wizards do more damage. I know I love me some 15k Blade Tempest criticals...hehe...good luck with the money-makin' and fast levelin'...though that's not why I play the game. ^_^v
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    And we give a f'ck why?

Don't forget clerics and BMs XD
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    not to be rude but without manifest virtue mage falls in dps to venos archers and BMs..

Wizard is good for spike damage they hit crazy numbers but it takes a while to channel their attacks.

in the same time a mage channel his attack that goes through half a mobs hp another class have gone trough 2/3 of its hp..(fact)

*Look at my sig before you judge me I know what am talking about*..
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    u own ppl at 22? duels dont mean ****
  • devildee
    edited March 2009
    Options
    not to be rude but without manifest virtue mage falls in dps to venos archers and BMs..

Wizard is good for spike damage they hit crazy numbers but it takes a while to channel their attacks.

in the same time a mage channel his attack that goes through half a mobs hp another class have gone trough 2/3 of its hp..(fact)

*Look at my sig before you judge me I know what am talking about*..

Yeah thats another thing that turned me off to wiz. The channel time on thier strong spells is bs. A veno with pet can rack up the same damage in the time the wiz is channeling.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Now why is this still open. *fixes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.