Real life money

Options
Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
Pumpkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Tideswell (East)
If i are not mistaken there r level 40 on this server already. 3 hours after new servers opened i spend 15 hours a day trying to lvl my veno non stop.
How these people who were once lower level than me when i was 22 already 15 levels ahead.Did they stack exp gaining items since they've started playing?
WoW!!!! zZZzzz
I should buy exp scrolls from botique when i have the money .b:cool
If your level 35+ and Didn't use botique items to get ahead of everyone care to tell me your secret? O_o
my eyes hurt so bad i can't even play that much anymore from all this camera rolling.How could this be? D: lol
Also if anyone care to help i WTB many exp scrolls for udner 40k a piece since i can only make 40k a hour /repair fee's and suff
Yayy :D ☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆
Post edited by Pumpkin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If they are not using exp scrolls....Well...

Then it is all time and experience. Many players from other servers have rolled and know the game and what to do.

Makes for much easier leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The two lvl 40's (In Momentum btw ^^) have spent no real money as far as I know. The four of us that started the guild (Kimili, Zion, Fenian_I, Seraph) got on the first minute the new server opened. lol Fenian_I has been playing almost non-stop, as has Purepoison. Those two are machines! O.O As far as I'm aware, Pure has been at the top and Fenian has been in the top 5~6 for quite a while. Kimili and Pure were in a competition for top spot, but Kimi had to sleep and I don't even know if he's on the list anymore. LOL

Trust me, their lvls are the result of some hardcore playing. ;)
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thats pretty nutso o.O i don't understand how people have the time for that haha .. but if thats what you enjoy and want to do.. more power to you i guess
  • MistresShade - Sanctuary
    MistresShade - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thats pretty nutso o.O i don't understand how people have the time for that haha .. but if thats what you enjoy and want to do.. more power to you i guess

Some people have no life outside of PWI, alot of the time by choice, and some people just plain want to be the highest level player. Some people rush through the levels so they can be the first to gain a territory (I think Momentum will be the first followed by Elysium). Personally if I can be in the top ten once I'll be happy ^^
    I am the biggest hypocrit you will ever see or hear, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Greed destroys even the tightest of bonds
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I myself lvl at a steady pace, but i don't mind sacrificing my time to lvl to help out my faction instead, already we almost have enough for lvl 2 upgrade which has been gathered strictly from ingame coins and nothing else along with the help of donations. I alone have taken time to collect around 900k in coins and will continue to sacrifice lvling time to collect more money that will be needed for the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Addicts! (j/k) ... Some may use exp scrolls and some might not. Alot of people spend alot of time in-game leveling their characters because they know where to hunt. Myself, I'm a week new to the game so I'm not on par in leveling but learning as I go along. Once I get Batman (aka Batista) up there in levels, I'll know where to take any alts I decide to use.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Waterdrop is just awesome lolb:laugh
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Don't know how long will it take them to catch up my level b:pleased
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Highest lvl at this time is 54, so give 'em a couple of weeks... O.O

lol ;) XD
  • Pumpkin - Dreamweaver
    Pumpkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    That's insane it took me nearly 6 hours of non stop grinding to become lvl20
    i was like # 32 on highest level rank before becoming lvl24 than 2 hours later I started seeing levels 32-40.I done my quests and grinded very fast and even some non veno's out lvled me.I'm taking my time now but still...holy shiznet some of u must be peeing in a cup and has a fridge in your room or something hahahaha /Envy
    Good Luck to u all owning the new lands gonna be fun :D b:cute
    maybe it is a race... Ima be the Turtle >:3
  • mosh
    mosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Doing DQ + Party grind / quest makes them lvl up fast.
    Pain is the name
    PaS - Being 2nd is not an option
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i was like # 32 on highest level rank before becoming lvl24 than 2 hours later I started seeing levels 32-40.I done my quests and grinded very fast and even some non veno's out lvled me.I'm taking my time now but still...holy shiznet some of u must be peeing in a cup and has a fridge in your room or something hahahaha /Envy

Heh, funny post. I am also taking my time. Mainly using Batista (my Cleric) and I'm using Venom (Venomancer) right now, getting him a few levels so she can be my farming character for Batman. :)
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Haha yeah..

took me about a day with 4 hours of sleep (not by choice) to get from 1-23.

I'd say playing time was about 10 hours though because I was out from the morning to the afternoon doing some stuff.

I want to try to get to 35 by sunday but we'll see.
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • skwiiks
    skwiiks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmmmm the lvl 30===>40 goes very fast for me personaly, I've done lot's of fb in my 20's and then bah lot's of quest to do, non stop questing until 80% of my lvl 39, after bah grind a little!
    I don't use real money so no xp scroll, and I lvl pretty fast without:)

Btw yes Pure_Poison use xp scrool but he has not pay any real money, he grind grind grind and grind and then buy xp scroll with that money! everyone can do that if they know where to grind and what to do oO and yeah maybe if they don't sleep much also xD
  • Starwolf - Dreamweaver
    Starwolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Its just time and experience playen the game. experienced players know where all the quests are and the easyest ways to level. and its the most outgoing peoople. The longer your in a squad(s) the quicker you will level up.(For the most part.)
    I am neither good nor evil.
    I am neither god nor mortal.
    I just am.
  • celrau
    celrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Its preety easy to level once you have been and done the quests before on other servers or alts.. its just getting used to the game tbh