{Heavens Tear} NoFear recruiting!!

Natake - Heavens Tear
Natake - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Guild Banter
We are a new guild, hailing mostly from the states, though we have members all over. We are looking for people to compliment the fine start that we have currently. It's a mature laid back atmosphere, very helpful and always friendly. We have about 6 core members right now that are on frequently and have been most helpful already, not only to myself but to the fellow new members. If you are not a team player, or you want to make **** jokes all night long, this won't be a good fit for you. Currently we are in need of some barbs, and veno's. However all classes are welcome. This is my first guild, and it's starting off pretty well, with a method to track active/inactive players. Inactive players will be pruned every Sunday, unless we are notified otherwise. At this time, guild donations are not required as I'd rather get a good group of people, as opposed to running off newbies. As we get a little more structure, donations would be appreciated. My MAIN requirement is to be active. If you log on once a week for 30 minutes, this will not be a good fit. If you log on a couple times or more per week for an hour, then welcome!!! As it stands now, we have done a lot of fb's already and always have a blast. Currently we have 32 members. If you are looking for a good faction, then NoFear is the place for you.

For invites ingame PM:

Natake

Boavenneta

We will have a website soon, hopefully up and running in a couple weeks as time presents itself.

If you are an experienced player, then great we would all love to benefit from your knowledge.

We have no objection to low lvl players, just be active and have a personality...lol

Looking forward to meeting you.

Nat
Post edited by Natake - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Billetroux - Heavens Tear
    Billetroux - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey there! b:pleased

I am in fact, currently looking for a nice guild on Heavens Tear. My character is a level 6 veno (started about an hour ago) and I am an active player. If you're still looking to recruit more members, then I'd be more than happy to join. b:victory

Hope to hear from you soon! b:thanks
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Absolutely, we are still recruiting. I just signed off, but I'll be on tomorrow and maybe again tonight, just send us a msg. We would love to hear from you.
  • xnrieya
    xnrieya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *bump* for NoFear! b:victory

A great guild with equally great and helpful guildies!

Keep on rockin' guys!!! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xnrieya
    edited February 2009
    *bump* b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    *BUMP*

We are still recruiting, and looking for active members!!

We would love to have you.

Nat

b:bye
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    xnrieya wrote: »

A great guild with equally great and helpful guildies!

Keep on rockin' guys!!! b:pleased

Thanks!!!!

b:thanks
  • Rosepettals - Heavens Tear
    Rosepettals - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hi i am a lvl 15 barba nd looking for a good faction and this one seems good try to tell luvsalot to send me a faction invie if i can join thks hope to hear from u my charecter name is XxRIPPERxX b:laughb:laugh
  • flightz17
    flightz17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey, can I ask how large your guild is currently? I know you mentioned it in the OP but I was wondering if it changed.

I guess it would be an estimate of how many active players you have. Please keep it accurate (Well, I'm definitely not accusing you of lying or anything, but many people seem to skew this number when I ask them), because I may or may not want a large guild b:laugh
  • xnrieya
    edited February 2009
    @flightz17: well, I estimate we have about 30-40 guild members, but at any one time there is about 10+- members online. Try PM-ing Natake or Boavenneta for more details on this, or just flag down a NoFear member. b:pleased

@Rosepettals/XxRIPPERxX: I'll leave your application for Natake or Boavenneta to handle b:surrender, but just know that we have read your post and it hasn't been ignored! b:laugh

PS. *bump* for NoFear! Places are filling up so join now while you still can! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Billetroux - Heavens Tear
    Billetroux - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
  • MarrokBran - Heavens Tear
    MarrokBran - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Our faction members have worked with Natake and NoFear quite a bit and they seem like 1st rate people. b:pleased Just wanted to give you a bump Natake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mercyt's Husband ☺friendly☻ helpful ♥ non-warring faction
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Our faction members have worked with Natake and NoFear quite a bit and they seem like 1st rate people. b:pleased Just wanted to give you a bump Natake

TY Marrok...that's very nice of you. To answer the aforementioned question, currently we have 42 members, and I purge the inactive every Sunday. We almost always have at least 7-10 online at any given time, and should we be the right fit for you, I think you would love it.
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    We are looking at expanding to lvl 2, shortly.
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Hey there! b:pleased

I am in fact, currently looking for a nice guild on Heavens Tear. My character is a level 6 veno (started about an hour ago) and I am an active player. If you're still looking to recruit more members, then I'd be more than happy to join. b:victory

Hope to hear from you soon! b:thanks

Just wanted to say thank you to Billetroux...she joined not too long ago, and has been an asset to the faction. Thanks again!!!
  • Seafaria - Heavens Tear
    Seafaria - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hi! I've read your posts and your guild sounds like my kinda place. I just started playing PWI about 3 days ago...I made several characters to see what I liked the best, and so far I have claimed my current level 20 Cleric as my main.

I'm still in the noob stage of development but learning more each time I play. Everything I've learned has been from these forums, but I would really enjoy having a good group of people to chat with and learn from with the hope of sharing knowledge with others and giving back as I grow.

I'm online a lot, so being active isn't a problem. I would love to hear from you. I will continue to try and contact Natake or Boavenneta online, but will also check this thread as well.

Thank you for your consideration!

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Seafaria
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Welcome!!! Thanks for joining us, and it goes without saying but if you need anything just ask...we are happy to have you in the family!!

Nat
  • flightz17
    flightz17 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey, I've looked around for a while and I think your guild is the right one for meb:mischievous

I have a level 44 Venomancer, but it's my first character, so there are still things in the game I'm unsure about (namely the things that I'll be doing once I reach higher levels, like TT and such).

I've played an average of 3-5 hours a day, but forgive me if there are some weeks where I need to study for a tests (midterm/finals week, etc). I also play at some weird times (extremely late at night until early in the morning in my timezone).

Well, this is just a head's up, I'll PM you when I get the chance!b:victory
  • Crisscoula - Heavens Tear
    Crisscoula - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey there!
    This is pretty much my second main character [lvl11 BM. Finished of the other character! b:victory Well, pretty much finished it off, got bored...].
    I get on just about every day and sometimes I play well into the night on weekends. I do have some inactive moments, like for studying and all that nonsense. xD
    I'm pretty helpful and talkative if you give me a chance. I usually help out lower lvls with hard quests and all that and sometimes tend to fall off my own questing wagon sometimes, but still, I manage to level somehow. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☺Made new character.............................This one! xD☻

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -- Edgar Allan Poe
    "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." -- Unknown
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    UPDATE!!!!

We had a couple members leave to start their own faction, and a couple go to another.

We still have a good group of people, and we are still actively recruiting all.

Looking for people on during the day, CST Short of that, the same still applies. Please be active and refrain from constant **** jokes...lol We do have relations with another faction, so we can still aid and assist as usual.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nat
  • xnrieya
    edited March 2009
    bumpity bumpity bump! b:victory

NoFear is still looking for ACTIVE members! Recently we've had to say goodbye to Boavenneta and billetroux... b:sad Both of them and the other members who left will be missed! b:cry So, don't hesitate to contact Nat or scream in WC for a NoFear officer! ^^ Someone's bound to be online! b:pleased

-XN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Natake - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Thanks to all who have applied, we will be taking a short hiatus from recruiting, but will be back soon to get the apps, keep sending them in.

Nat