Graphics Help!

Identity - Harshlands
Identity - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
I changed my graphics to the highest setting, but now my chat box and other things is hidden in the right corner where I can't access it. Any help?

Sorry if it's not clear enough, but the chat box is partly hidden in my screen, like it's off my monitor and I can't click any of the buttons. Is there anyway to move my chat box?
Post edited by Identity - Harshlands on

Comments

• True - Harshlands
    True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I changed my graphics to the highest setting, but now my chat box and other things is hidden in the right corner where I can't access it. Any help?

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. What do you mean it's hidden in the right corner? Did you tap Alt+H and hide everything? If so just hit alt+h again.....but somehow I get the feeling you're talking about something else.
  • Identity - Harshlands
    Identity - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. What do you mean it's hidden in the right corner? Did you tap Alt+H and hide everything? If so just hit alt+h again.....but somehow I get the feeling you're talking about something else.

I tried to clear it up in my topic... You understand now?
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You mean you set the resolution too high so things are outside your monitor?
    To fix that you could always set the resolution to something smaller (can do that via launcher) and then move your chat boxes and stuff to wherever you want and after that in case you want you can set everything back to maximum, though I can't see why you would do that if it puts things outside your monitor.
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."
    edited March 2009
    next to the resolution box... u have to choose window or full screen
This discussion has been closed.