GM Event 03/06/09 Sanctuary + All GM Gear =)

Hisuna - Sanctuary
Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited March 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
These screenshots will be more fun for you if you view them in order :)

They are from the GM meet and greet event on the Sanctuary server. We have evil GM's. *snickers* Hope you enjoy, and apologies for low graphics during the fighting, there were so many people my computer never would have been able to handle it if I hadn't done it.

Ever want to see what your GM's use for gear? Screenshots of our GM's at the bottom!

newwings.jpg

1. Grimlizz is an Evil GM.

2. Hi? Er...Hi!

3. I already said Hi GM.

4. Grim delights in server-wide death.

5. Wasn't expecting to see him there...

6. Grimlizz decides to be nice to us.

7. So Desious takes over.

8. ...

9. Ow.

10. Where is tameable stamp plox?

11. Couldn't believe this one.

12. Back in time.

13. Then we fought Lost City. No really, look.

14. O_O

15. Honestly. O_O

16. Welcome LEROY Jr.

17. Ciao prepares for annihilation.

18. *looks around* Where'd everybody go? b:surrender

19. DUN DUN DUN.

THE END.

But wait! The GM Gear!

GM Faerie

Gear1

Gear2

Gear3 NEW WINGS

Gear4 Momagnon

Gear5

Gear6

Gear7

Gear8

Gear9

Gear10

GM Weapon

GM Robe

thanks.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
Post edited by Hisuna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• True - Harshlands
    True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had fun too, I was at the one on Sanctuary. Enjoyed your screenshots, it's more fun when they form a sort of story lol.
  • Zdolnoc - Sanctuary
    Zdolnoc - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    o.o I want a GM Robe and Fist of Heaven

Or at least I would want a GM with those equipped to do all of our fb runs. XD
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    At Lost City it was stupid, everyone is hating the GM's now. He just pulled a 1-KO at everyone in range and people have lost millions.

Gladly I didn't go.
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice monsters! Their names really fit them! Dreamweaver was good too, but also cool monsters. We got lvl 25 monsters lol
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Nice monsters! Their names really fit them! Dreamweaver was good too, but also cool monsters. We got lvl 25 monsters lol

Well since Dreamweaver is such a new server I would hope they wouldn't throw level 90-105 mobs at you :P, especially elite and boss types....would be somewhat unfair.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicz - Dreamweaver
    Magicz - Dreamweaver Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Would be funny lol, it takes the whole event to kill them hehe, if they make it non atk. While its worth like 1000000 exp, that would be nice
    Member of Dynasty! BTW RBorn died b:sad

ARCANE b:dirty > LIGHT b:surrender!!! b:angry b:angry b:angry

Current Goal: SPAM teh_fishey!

Highest PvE Attack: 22k on FB59 Drake Boss, non-sparked, non-critted, BM dragon, Veno Amped debuffed Sandstorm, lvl 62 Attack, ARCANE FTW!!! b:dirty
  • KaiiTanner - Sanctuary
    KaiiTanner - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Would be funny lol, it takes the whole event to kill them hehe, if they make it non atk. While its worth like 1000000 exp, that would be nice

Would be amusing but I don't think they want anyone to level that quickly lol. A million exp isn't going to do too much when you're level 75+ (helpful but not enough for even 1 level) but when you're level 15-20 lol....That's going to jump you a ton of levels. I agree it would have been funny to watch a bunch of lowbies take on a level 100 boss type.

P.S. *waves to Hisu* b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    belovedpw.webs.com
  • Archwillow - Sanctuary
    Archwillow - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for the screenies Hisuna. I was on the Dreamweaver event but enjoyed seeing your pics. I had to b:laugh quite a few times especially at number 10 AND 15.
  • Lightofdark - Heavens Tear
    Lightofdark - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i love the pics, very nice ^^

now just one small thing, the new elf wings (lvl 51 cleric here), requisite lvl 90? one moment (dusts brain and eyes) sorry, hmm, i did see right? ok, so if the event aerogear has the right requirements, untamed get a wyrm at 20, humans get (another) sword at 50, and elves get one at 90?!

how did they do their math, shouldn't all 3 of the aerogear be lvl 50? or if they're going to make the elf wings requisite 90, shouldn't the wyrm and sword be the same lvl? if not i see a bunch of lightning and arrows heading towards the gm's. guess i'll make a riot thread if they don't change it b:angry?

well, very good pics (the elf gm ever showed up in heavens tear b:cry), im amazed you were able to stay in hd without crashing? that's a good computer and connection, i couldn't last 2 seconds in hd without frame by frame-ing b:surrender. well, let's hope they change the reqs before we get an elven riot on our hands (a bunch of clerics and archers rioting isn't a pretty thing to behold b:shocked).
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I'm happy that you all enjoyed them ^_^. That was the idea. Our GM's were behaving quite evilly lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Awesome Picks. The GM event was fun in Lost City but did not seem as fun as the one you were in. Not really many beasts to kill like yours.

I did notice something funny in your picture of the GM weapon. With all those stats does it really need 2 sockets for gemstones? b:cute
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Xbloodragex - Lost City
    Xbloodragex - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    so why cant Lost City get sumthing this cool
    favoritsm lol