Possible to change servers?

Ashieka - Sanctuary
Ashieka - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
Sorry if this is a dumb question, just wondering. Not sure if this is where to post either.
I realize that we can't play our characters on other servers, but I was wondering if the designers could move our saved info/characters to a different server? I am not sure if this is even possible, and I realize it might be a lot of work. :(
I live in Eastern time zone and it seems like many, if not all, in game events are held during inconvenient times. It would also be easier to make friends who have similar play time schedules.
Every game I have played seems to be in Pacific time. When I saw there was a new server for Eastern, I almost fell off my seat. If it is possible, I would like to be moved from Sanctuary to Dreamweaver. I have two characters, Ashieka and Sheburn. I really don't want to start over, and won't, I'm just hoping this can be done.
Post edited by Ashieka - Sanctuary on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No dumb questions!

We're sorry, but no, you can not bring characters from one server to another, or send items to a character on another server.

Your account allows you to have 8 characters max per server.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Ashieka - Sanctuary
    Ashieka - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok, thank you very much. I kind of figured, was just hoping. :)
This discussion has been closed.