Lord of Percussion Squad Mode?

Options
Renara - Heavens Tear
Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
Can a group of 3 venos (plus a boxed level 1 just to help open the instance) beat the Lord of Percussion in dimensic squad mode? My friends and I will need to do this to get into the expansion. We want to kill him ourselves without asking for outside help. Maybe we're crazy, but that's just the way we are.

Our plan is for the three of us to spam heals on my Hercules, who will do all the damage. Trouble is, when the Lord reaches 50% health, he starts casting a physical aoe every 10 seconds. The aoe damage increases as his health declines. We'll use hp charms, which have a 10 second cooldown, so we expect them to keep us alive as long as the aoe doesn't one-shot us. We'll be wearing robes, and in fox form for extra pdef. We all use a 2 magic / 1 vitality build, so our hp will be 3500+. The lowest of us will probably be about level 74, the highest about level 80.

Will it work? Will the aoe one-shot us? Is there some other flaw in our plan? Thanks in advance for your input.
"Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
Post edited by Renara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    He's pretty easy with a herc, doubt it'll one shot you as long as you're in foxform, though I'm light armor. If possible get a cleric or BM for defense buffs/heal for extra security and obviously bring a few potions incase your charms not ticking fast enough.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'd advise getting yourself a cleric if possible..

But if you're all level 7x and decently geared up and/or on charms, then it should be possible.

I can't see any pet other than a herc tanking him at that level in squad mode though.

But I'd reckon that it's definitely quite possible indeed.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.