Want europeans?Then do something for europeans

Options
czakalaka
czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hello,
As I know this server is made for EU players as well.
Ok PW-MS is dead so players from EU are very intrested your offer about new server.

But the biggest question is here:

Why we must wake up at middle night for TW?

In my opinion if you want get EU players you must create the best conditions for their.

So do you planing change time on Hardshland server?...
Of course If you still want EU players, I think they will not tolerate this, because its very unfair.

You should do that, my suggestion is GMT -5 timezone

Then TW will be at 20:00 or 21:00 GMT +0

Check me if Im wrong b:surrender
Post edited by czakalaka on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Then I wouldn't have time to play though...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Czar - Harshlands
    Czar - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Stick to your version. I think they should leave things AS IS.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    czakalaka wrote: »
    Hello,
    Ok PW-MS is dead so players from EU are very intrested your offer about new server.

In my opinion if you want get EU players you must create the best conditions for their.

Of course If you still want EU players, I think they will not tolerate this, because its very unfair.

At least on this server the TW's aren't at like 4am for us euros ;D
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    TW at 3am for me XD
    GMT+2 :P

Ill see how many i'll attend
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hello,

Hi,

dont think and dont remind any "official" saying those servers are for european players.. only that they welcommed them.

Thats not he same things

we are a good part of the players, we keep the servers full for the day .. but thoses servers arent for us at the beginning.

the event taking place tonite.. for exemple.. is set to be at the most affluence of US players .. for me it will be 1 in the morn'.. and i wont attend.

I cant do Termple of dragon, nor will i be able to do Abomination .. but i play by those rules.. hoping the polls will permits to have those instance set on euro times sometime.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • czakalaka
    czakalaka Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would like to see here any GM staff reply.b:cute
  • True - Harshlands
    True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would like to see here any GM staff reply.b:cute

They opened up new servers on the east coast of the U.S. If europe was their primary target, they probably would have opened up server(s) there. I like things the way they are, no thank you to this idea.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's no way the TW times are gonna change. Just pick either east coast or west coast, then roll with it.

On a side note, I can't believe anyone actually played on PW-MS.

I DLd and installed it.. but it was extremely obvious that PW-MS was gonna blow. It looked homemade. It was empty. It was identical to the private servers out there, except it was legal.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote:
    Servers will be located on the East Coast of the United States. The NY/New Jersey area to be exact. These new servers will also be set to East Coast time (GMT -5)

Methinks your logic is flawed x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _MASH_ - Heavens Tear
    _MASH_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I too find it very unfair that many events are on US time only. The game is caled Perfect world International (not Perfect world USA).

I live in the South Pacific and many events like "Public Quest" 9am till 11pm land on my day as 4am till 6pm - heck I work so I NEVER get to play them. I hate hearing how people play these several times a day - I get home early get one chance to look and if it already started I have no chance again. I have only ever seen the invasions on the main cities by the Nein Beasts once. Ok I understand that territory wars are based on player convenience, but timed events should be available at other times also. As it is we only get the privilage of having some night ruined by the Server Upgrade outage events (in the middle of our play periods).

Many tell me this may be a deliberate weighting to help those poor useless USA players catch up (but I'm sure they are wrong).

Too many events are never available to players in other timezones. I am not saying they should be 24hrs, but maybe sometimes they could be available in other timezones.

So much of the game is not experienced by us because we sleep/work during the USA daytime.

Please make the game INTERNATIONAL as the name suggests.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lotta necro'ing going on today . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Canada > Europe > USA.

Sorry.
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    Wuss - Harshlands Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Canada > Europe > USA.

Sorry.

Canada is only there till they do somthing we dont like here in the usa...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmlUklCdXg

and with that in mind we us players spend allot more money than canadians and eurotrash
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Canada is only there till they do somthing we dont like here in the usa...

and with that in mind we us players spend allot more money than canadians and eurotrash

I guess ur mad u wuss
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I guess ur mad u wuss

look i dont mean to be rude but im bein honest yes euros play here anyon can play here... but mainly we amercans play here why because its on our time.. and why do they have a server for us you may ask? cause we spend **** loads of money.. our country is built on credit and we all got a card.. if they were to change everything to accomidate europe on this server they would lose there american gold mine player base.. just the facts of life.. no other country can go into dept like us and still be rich..
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    look i dont mean to be rude but im bein honest yes euros play here anyon can play here... but mainly we amercans play here why because its on our time.. and why do they have a server for us you may ask? cause we spend **** loads of money.. our country is built on credit and we all got a card.. if they were to change everything to accomidate europe on this server they would lose there american gold mine player base.. just the facts of life.. no other country can go into dept like us and still be rich..

I'm being random here but yeah:

our country is born of idiots...we have a black president who lies to are face pretty much and are education system is ****, are economy is lol funny. So before you criticizes one country criticize your own. :D

So stop hating on Europeans, and Canadians, and the rest of the people in this world.

In fact lol **** America, crappiest country on this planet anyways.
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm being random here but yeah:

our country is born of idiots...we have a black president who lies to are face pretty much and are education system is ****, are economy is lol funny. So before you criticizes one country criticize your own. :D

So stop hating on Europeans, and Canadians, and the rest of the people in this world.

In fact lol **** America, crappiest country on this planet anyways.

you say we are idiots yet all your ares should have been ours

just sayin
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hello,

WE dont realy care they as a company merely opened the door to you as a way of hoping to increase there profit.. us players however are elitist and you dont stack up
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you say we are idiots yet all your ares should have been ours

just sayin

America is a land full of idiots. I'm an American and I see stupid people on a daily basis, I don't care if these people are stupid. It doesn't matter to me if your intelligent or plain out dumb. I'm just saying American is a land full of idiots and it's true, we can't talk anything over we just go over to countries that talk **** about use and kill them. That's not a smart thing to do now is it?

Now look at me talking as if I actually know what the **** I'm talking about lol.

I'm an idiot, I don't want to be smart to much pressure on you when you're smart people expect you to do this and that perfect, I can't handle that **** man.
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    America is a land full of idiots. I'm an American and I see stupid people on a daily basis, I don't care if these people are stupid. It doesn't matter to me if your intelligent or plain out dumb. I'm just saying American is a land full of idiots and it's true, we can't talk anything over we just go over to countries that talk **** about use and kill them. That's not a smart thing to do now is it?

Now look at me talking as if I actually know what the **** I'm talking about lol.

I'm an idiot, I don't want to be smart to much pressure on you when you're smart people expect you to do this and that perfect, I can't handle that **** man.

then you must join the rest of us in euro bashing and killing other countries leaders we as americans have a born right to do so i for one have a license to carry a gun at all times and i carry a five seven with rounds that will pierce most body armor in the military today..i can teach you how to be more american i will take you under my wing...

first things first did you know that the last gun crime the ended in death in toronto was committed by a man fom detroit simply visiting.. this is why we cant respect them they dont roll hard like we do.. so stick your chest out and think of the proud men and women who fought for your country in canadian bacon
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    then you must join the rest of us in euro bashing and killing other countries leaders we as americans have a born right to do so i for one have a license to carry a gun at all times and i carry a five seven with rounds that will pierce most body armor in the military today..i can teach you how to be more american i will take you under my wing...

first things first did you know that the last gun crime the ended in death in toronto was committed by a man fom detroit simply visiting.. this is why we cant respect them they dont roll hard like we do.. so stick your chest out and think of the proud men and women who fought for your country in canadian bacon
    Thats it. You've forced me to bring upon the wrath of my Canadian heritage.

I will proudly consume my Canadian bacon, while I also pour my golen maple syrup over my delicious pancakes.
    I will now go back to watching the Canadian Network on my beaver fur couch in my Igloo.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options

I half to decline, I'm joining the marines very soon. So I'm sorry, thanks for the offer though.
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I half to decline, I'm joining the marines very soon. So I'm sorry, thanks for the offer though.

im gonna HALF to wish you well on that asvab LOL
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    im gonna HALF to wish you well on that asvab LOL

I've been studying for a couple of months now for the asvab test, hopefully I will pass it.
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've been studying for a couple of months now for the asvab test, hopefully I will pass it.

LOL seriously? when i joined i scored a 74 high enough for pretty much any position in any branch maybe not a navy nuke im not sure but not like anyone would want that... the asvab is a very simple test even with me getting a 74 i think all youll need is like 40 for infantry and if youre joining marines thats realy your only choice unless they tell you otherwise

however dont think being a marine makes you hard ever... to give you an idea of our great american forces i tell you this... the french forighn legions jungle course is run by them in 45 minutes.. it took a visiting group of marines 7 hours to run that course and those marines were i believe recon.. so if you are joining to b hard id recommend instead of studying for a asvab just learn french and join the legion.. the legion also pays more but you pay for that by having much less freedom
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    back to the subject....
    euros cant have events on their time
    why?
    because the events are based on times where the servers are u frickin r-tards
    they tell you where the server is located before you join it for a reason
    not so you can come and try to make things go according to your schedule

and Okopogo lives in the future 62 state ... how many provinces will we be annexing when we feel like it 13? whatever Canada only exists because the are like our neutral zone
    if we get invaded or something we gotta fight somewhere right?
    sure as hell wont be on our soilb:chuckle
    everyone knows the canadians are soft so they will invade canada first and setup shop to attack us b:chuckle
    then we will have to bomb all yer **** cities
    then when we kill them all you will love america and beg to become statesb:chuckle

That was for my good friend okopogo who will be proud american one dayb:chuckle
    b:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

It's okie they will take even the most feral human.
    x.x'
    And me want maple syrups.
    o.o'
    But the last time me nommed that didn't work out so well.
    D:
    Too much sugar.
    (>.<)

Necro necro necro
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I will proudly consume my Canadian bacon, while I also pour my golen maple syrup over my delicious pancakes.
    I will now go back to watching the Canadian Network on my beaver fur couch in my Igloo.

SmallPP left his seal skin boots at my place. Come pick it up 5:00 - 11:00 server time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SmallPP left his seal skin boots at my place. Come pick it up 5:00 - 11:00 server time.

Whaaaaaaat why you soooooooooooo ****
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Options

Ill be over there ASAP with BigPP. Just be patient...