question | charms - fac cleric

cueman
cueman Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
i just did that quest that gives you the charms and i chose hp charms....

is it good and if not can i get another charms or more charms at all?

p.s.

is fac cleric good at soloing? if not what is the most preferred class for soloing?
Post edited by cueman on

Comments

• merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Venomancer is the best solo class, and a FAC will be useless at higher levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • thewordlesssignature
    thewordlesssignature Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    First off, Full Int Attack Clerics are not completely useless. Full Int Attack Clerics are actually a decent build in PVE, as long as your armor has +vit/+hp or +pdef. There are "Hell levels" for a Full Int Attack Cleric- mostly around lvl 15-20 ish and its because of your low HP. However, you can pass those levels without too much pain as long as you have life powders and you pay attention.

Venomancers, however, are the winners when it comes to Soloing. (They also make lots of money >=D)

To sum it up, Full Int Attack Clerics are better at soloing than a support oriented cleric because the focus is on killing the mob as fast as possible, and the heals that Full int attack clerics have keep them alive if case any mob does get within striking distance of you. (If you get ambushed, then your screwed and you better have a great escape plan or a great emergency procedure to save your life. XD)

jaa,
    sano
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cueman wrote: »
    i just did that quest that gives you the charms and i chose hp charms....

is it good and if not can i get another charms or more charms at all?

p.s.

is fac cleric good at soloing? if not what is the most preferred class for soloing?
    Thats the first and the last free charm youll get.
    Full int is best for fast lv ups with cleric.
    And yes venos own in soloing.
    b:dirty
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    merulz wrote: »
    Venomancer is the best solo class

True
    , and a FAC will be useless at higher levels.

False
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And to the OP, any charm is really helpful but clerics normally get MP charms before HP charms, just because we can heal ourselves and mana tends to drain very quickly.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Venomancer - best solo class (a very minimal amount of things clerics can do venos cant)

FAC = second best soloer - my opinion
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think even with a maxed plume shot and cyclone for your level, regardless of whether you are FAC build or not, clerics can solo pretty much 1-40 without major issues. And yes, that includes bosses around the levels you get the quest [with the exception of Krixxix and the fbs, and Dismal is debateable]. All it takes is good mana management and knowing when to use ironheart.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think even with a maxed plume shot and cyclone for your level, regardless of whether you are FAC build or not, clerics can solo pretty much 1-40 without major issues. And yes, that includes bosses around the levels you get the quest [with the exception of Krixxix and the fbs, and Dismal is debateable]. All it takes is good mana management and knowing when to use ironheart.

Krixx is child play at lv40b:cute
    b:dirty
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    False
    false. if a fac continues to ignore his healing ability, he is entirely useless to the people around him.
    FAC = second best soloer - my opinion
    false. fighting is fighting, just because we can heal doesn't mean clerics are best at soloing. blademasters, barbarians, venomancers, and wizards, all can heal themselves.
    Krixx is child play at lv40b:cute
    yeah, ok. you get hit for more than 1/3 of your hp at level 40. gl.
  • thewordlesssignature
    edited February 2009
    false. fighting is fighting, just because we can heal doesn't mean clerics are best at soloing. blademasters, barbarians, venomancers, and wizards, all can heal themselves.

While other races can heal themselves, Clerics have a strong heal that pretty much recovers all of their HP within a couple of seconds. Yes, the other races have pots and chaos powders and what not from the apothacary, but those items also have a cool down period.

Any class is pretty good at soloing- all what matters is how good is the person playing it. As already stated, Venos are the best, mainly because they have their pet to tank instead, they can multitask and kill things simultaneously pretty early in the game (and without resorting to AoE attacks) and they rarely get hit so they don't have to use a lot of pots or constantly meditate.

Full Int. Attack clerics have a pretty good soloing ability, provided that you don't get ambushed.

jaa,
    sano
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    false. if a fac continues to ignore his healing ability, he is entirely useless to the people around him.
    ...Thats not a FAC.. thats a lazy cleric who refuses to grind and gather spirit points. FACs will be a main healer in a squad too, if nessesary. I am FAC but I feel safer when I am in charge of main healing even tho my attacks surpass everyone. (Also my heals surpass others since my base magic attack is higher as FAC) The ones that dont tend to the heals are BMs disguised in cleric skin >_> either ignorant or selfish. Its the same as a BM saying they will never ever EVER tank anything cause their SUPPOSE to be a DD... but in reality, they are pretty versatile.

-Back to the original question. Its a personal preference really. HP charm= play it safer.

Either HP charms or MP charms both are good. They both have good points:
    MP: Basicaly keeps you always full, attack wise and heal wise. Low downtime on grinding/leveling

HP: Your MP might not regen as fast if you pick HP charm but the good thing about this is that it will save your life couple times. There are always times when your in a middle of a attack spell and your HP goes down real low for some reason and you cannot cast your heal spell on time. (like another mob respawned infront of you) You may run out of MP but as long as you have HP left, you will LIVE lol

-FAC is also good at soloing BUT. Now this is the big butt... it just comes down to the person who plays it. I practicaly had no problems with deaths while leveling/grinding (most of the time), but some FAC I know kept dying and dying and dying...(surprisinglly those are the FAC who refused to heal in squads and attacked every chance they got)

By the time your 60s and 70s, solo or squad, youll be good at it. Btw you might as well max your Ressurection skill too, even tho FAC. Its one of the CHEAPEST skills u can lvl to Lv10, and I mean CHEAP (I never realized it, until my faction member persuaded me to do so)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    ...Thats not a FAC.. thats a lazy cleric who refuses to grind and gather spirit points. FACs will be a main healer in a squad too, if nessesary. I am FAC but I feel safer when I am in charge of main healing even tho my attacks surpass everyone. (Also my heals surpass others since my base magic attack is higher as FAC) The ones that dont tend to the heals are BMs disguised in cleric skin >_> either ignorant or selfish. Its the same as a BM saying they will never ever EVER tank anything cause their SUPPOSE to be a DD... but in reality, they are pretty versatile.

no, that's a fac. a fac is a "full attack cleric". did you read these guides? you're just a cleric. a full int cleric, like myself, so our heals are even(assuming you and i have the same level in our heals). a fac will never be a healer, they attack, that's all they do. i've met facs in game, they really mess up good tt/fb runs when we think they can heal.

you try tenticle with 1 squishy cleric and 1 random plume shotting, it doesn't look nice.

and, honestly, at 81 your heals and attacks should all have a good level on them. spirit-wise, your level has that area locked down. don't call yourself a fac, the only thing you do is make yourself look like an idiot saying it. you're a cleric, nothing more.
    edited March 2009
    FAC is what we (everyone) has made it not what you insisit it to be, stop trying to say what FAC is we know what it is.
  • Kasiel - Lost City
    Kasiel - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow...you guys are crazy.

A FAC means that you put minimal amount of strength for items and everything else in to magic. That means your attack is much higher than other builds and so your heals are stronger since they are based on attack. Having a lvl 10 ironheart is not so difficult, I am a full magic cleric and I heal constantly in FBs and Bosses. I have enough hp to not die from an AoE attack and potions in case I need a quick heal.

I dont understand how a cleric with insane attack and lvl 10 heals will not heal as well as a cleric with lower attack, that is just stupid.

You guys know nothing about playing a FAC, it is super versatile, a cleric is not supposed to be a tank or have lots of hp, hence they get 10 hp per vit. Get some +hp equipment. If you add +1 to all your equipment at lvl 60 you will probably gain the equivalent of 20 vitality at a minimal cost. +2 and it is 40 and so on. Seriously, FAC are awesome in FBs, we can both heal and DD as needed and with high m.attak and plume shield if needed we can take care of ourselves.

Its not the build it is the player that suck
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    FAC is what we (everyone) has made it not what you insisit it to be, stop trying to say what FAC is we know what it is.
    you're an idiot. shut up.
    Wow...you guys are crazy.
    thank you.
    A FAC means that you put minimal amount of strength for items and everything else in to magic. That means your attack is much higher than other builds and so your heals are stronger since they are based on attack. Having a lvl 10 ironheart is not so difficult, I am a full magic cleric and I heal constantly in FBs and Bosses. I have enough hp to not die from an AoE attack and potions in case I need a quick heal.
    a fac has nothing to do with how you distribute your stat points. writers recommend full int, as to maximize damage output. this isn't exclusive to 1 style of playing, shut up.
    I dont understand how a cleric with insane attack and lvl 10 heals will not heal as well as a cleric with lower attack, that is just stupid.
    this is the theory of the full attack clerics, that only they can be full int and that only they can level their attacks. go figure.
    You guys know nothing about playing a FAC,
    yes i do.
    it is super versatile,
    no it's not.
    a cleric is not supposed to be a tank or have lots of hp, hence they get 10 hp per vit. Get some +hp equipment. If you add +1 to all your equipment at lvl 60 you will probably gain the equivalent of 20 vitality at a minimal cost. +2 and it is 40 and so on.
    irrelevant. refining and adding gems to armor is common sense, it's not exclusive to 1 style of playing. shut up.
    Seriously, FAC are awesome in FBs, we can both heal and DD as needed and with high m.attak and plume shield if needed we can take care of ourselves.
    full attack clerics are not awesome in fbs, they cannot heal. yeah, they can attack, which would make them useful if the mobs were wood or non-element, but other than that, no. again, full int is not specific to 1 style of playing, neither is plume shell. full attack is as it describes, "full attack". if you have any amount of heals, or do any amount of healing whatsoever, you're no longer a fac.
    Its not the build it is the player that suck
    you being the player?
    edited March 2009
    *cough* *cough* .........
  • Imuretay - Heavens Tear
    Imuretay - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you're an idiot. shut up.

thank you.

a fac has nothing to do with how you distribute your stat points. writers recommend full int, as to maximize damage output. this isn't exclusive to 1 style of playing, shut up.

this is the theory of the full attack clerics, that only they can be full int and that only they can level their attacks. go figure.

yes i do.

no it's not.

irrelevant. refining and adding gems to armor is common sense, it's not exclusive to 1 style of playing. shut up.

full attack clerics are not awesome in fbs, they cannot heal. yeah, they can attack, which would make them useful if the mobs were wood or non-element, but other than that, no. again, full int is not specific to 1 style of playing, neither is plume shell. full attack is as it describes, "full attack". if you have any amount of heals, or do any amount of healing whatsoever, you're no longer a fac.

you being the player?

Forp, why do you have to be so doggone negative and dogmatic? What are you Catholic? Bitter much?!

You are ignorant... want proof? FACs level their heals (not just their attacks) therefore FACs CAN heal... in fact they'd BETTER be able to heal themselves or else they will die very quickly! If they can heal themselves then they can heal others too.

You are also a moron... want proof? You keep referring to how bad it sucks to be in high-lvl FB's, etc only to find out that a cleric "can't" heal or res or buff? WTF??!! Why didn't you ask ahead of time? If you don't you're shortsighted at best, stupid at worst! Let me introduce you to a concept... it's called "common sense"! Try it out sometime, you might like it!

Seriously, do you ever really think about your answers before you flame people on here? Better to be THOUGHT a fool than to open your mouth (or post to a forum) and remove all doubt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thewordlesssignature
    edited March 2009
    Forp, I'm just posting for clarification: you believe that Full Int Attack Clerics (who level their heals and buffs as well) are fine as long as they have max plume, cyclone and a heal, right?

What you are against are clerics that put everything into mag, the minimum for str to get weapons and only max their plume, cyclone and DEbuffs and do NOT have heals...right?

Could you just clarify, Forp? This is all in complete respect and I just want to know what argument is really going on here. Thanks for your time!

jaa,
    sano
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    blah blah bullsht.
    god you're stupid.
    Forp, I'm just posting for clarification: you believe that Full Int Attack Clerics (who level their heals and buffs as well) are fine as long as they have max plume, cyclone and a heal, right?
    why do you always say full int? attack is fine, as long as they level their heals respectively. unlike "full attack" clerics, they're useful. maxing your main attacks is common sense. people who lean towards support do it as well.
    What you are against are clerics that put everything into mag, the minimum for str to get weapons and only max their plume, cyclone and DEbuffs and do NOT have heals...right?
    no, i have absolutely no issue with full int clerics. hell, i AM a full int cleric. in my eyes, either than or vit build is the only way to go.

the people who only level their attack skills and debuffs, thinking it makes them better and that it's only exclusive to them is what i dislike. that's the core plan behind a "full attack cleric" - ignore the heals so you can attack. people don't seem to be able to see the "full attack" part of the build.
  • Imuretay - Heavens Tear
    Imuretay - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    god you're stupid.

Thanks for proving my point. You can't address the issues, so you call ppl names. Nice.

why do you always say full int? attack is fine, as long as they level their heals respectively. unlike "full attack" clerics, they're useful. maxing your main attacks is common sense. people who lean towards support do it as well.

no, i have absolutely no issue with full int clerics. hell, i AM a full int cleric. in my eyes, either than or vit build is the only way to go.

the people who only level their attack skills and debuffs, thinking it makes them better and that it's only exclusive to them is what i dislike. that's the core plan behind a "full attack cleric" - ignore the heals so you can attack. people don't seem to be able to see the "full attack" part of the build.

It seems that you're the ONLY person here who thinks that "full attack" means that they ignore all the heals. Even in the face of overwhelming opposition you dogmatically hold to your position. I bet you'd think you won an argument with a stop sign wouldn't you?

I DO see the "full attack" part. But I also understand that even while keeping my attacks maxed for my level, I have enough SP to level Ironheart and some buffs occasionally. (By the way, I'm not FAC)

I also understand that while keeping my attacks maxed for my lvl, I STILL get hit occasionally. It's unavoidable!

So, I'm full INT, I have good HP/Pdef (for a cleric, at least) with equipment and stones, etc. and I have excellent magic attack but I have to rely on my heals to stay alive. I do every bit as much damage as an FAC at my lvl, therefore an FAC absolutely MUST level at least some heal to stay alive. Otherwise they'd stay dead more than they'd stay alive.

Simply put, even FACs level ironheart.

Any FACs want to comment?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thewordlesssignature
    edited March 2009
    So, basically Forp, you look at FAC's literally by their name: Full Attack Cleric, right? But if FAC's mean that you don't get a heal, then I doubt anyone here that is arguing against you actually has that build. Every cleric has a heal. If not, they would have played a Wizard.

As I've said in another thread, the reason why I'm calling myself an Full int Attack cleric is because people are taking the name FAC too literally. Most people that claim to have an FAC build also have a heal. So the "Full Attack" in the name is null. Basically, we are full int but are geared towards attack, but it doesn't mean that it is all we do.

I get what Forp is saying- we aren't full attack, because we have a heal. But our priority is to deal damage but not at the expense of our squad. This is why we picked a cleric instead of a mage- we can easily switch to an emergency support cleric if we need to. Being able to deal damage while still being able to heal your squad-that is why most people go "FAC", even though the name doesn't really match what we do.

So I guess what is happening is that Full Attack Clerics don't really exist...its just Full Int Attack Clerics. If we are gonna go literal, then that is the name we might as well call ourselves. If you truly are an FAC, then you might as well roll a wizard.

jaa,
    sano
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for proving my point. You can't address the issues, so you call ppl names. Nice.
    You are also a moron
    nice.
    It seems that you're the ONLY person here who thinks that "full attack" means that they ignore all the heals. Even in the face of overwhelming opposition you dogmatically hold to your position. I bet you'd think you won an argument with a stop sign wouldn't you?
    i've read 3 "fac" guides, all of them say to avoid heals, only getting revive to level 1.
    I DO see the "full attack" part. But I also understand that even while keeping my attacks maxed for my level, I have enough SP to level Ironheart and some buffs occasionally. (By the way, I'm not FAC)
    a fac doesn't raise iron heart with spare sp, he waits until he can level things like debuff and his attacks in later levels(which is not exclusive to a fac, a fac believes that only they can level their attacks and only they can level their debuffs).
    I also understand that while keeping my attacks maxed for my lvl, I STILL get hit occasionally. It's unavoidable!
    the theory is that, when properly debuffed, every mob will die in 1-3 hits(no it wont. a normal mob has such little defense that debuffing it wont affect your damage for more than 100 points). they're basically weak wizards.
    So, I'm full INT, I have good HP/Pdef (for a cleric, at least) with equipment and stones, etc. and I have excellent magic attack but I have to rely on my heals to stay alive. I do every bit as much damage as an FAC at my lvl, therefore an FAC absolutely MUST level at least some heal to stay alive. Otherwise they'd stay dead more than they'd stay alive.
    i'm full int. i have low defense but good hp. i have maxed my plume shot and cyclone. my wield thunder is level 5. my tempest will be leveled when i max my mastery. i out damage facs but, unfortunately, i leveled all my heals and buffs as well, so i'm a support cleric now. god that makes sense.
    Simply put, even FACs level ironheart.
    false.
    Any FACs want to comment?
    there's no such thing.
    So, basically Forp, you look at FAC's literally by their name: Full Attack Cleric, right? But if FAC's mean that you don't get a heal, then I doubt anyone here that is arguing against you actually has that build. Every cleric has a heal. If not, they would have played a Wizard.
    the name had nothing to do with it, the guides did. i just can't say "this guide" to prove my point as well as the title of the build. simply giving it the name full attack fits it anyways, it's designed to ignore your heals and level your attacks, debuffs and seals. that's the point in it.
    As I've said in another thread, the reason why I'm calling myself an Full int Attack cleric is because people are taking the name FAC too literally. Most people that claim to have an FAC build also have a heal. So the "Full Attack" in the name is null. Basically, we are full int but are geared towards attack, but it doesn't mean that it is all we do.
    "full int attack cleric" doesn't mean anything. you're a squishy cleric that raises the same skills as everyone else(cyclone, plume shot, iron heart). there's no changing that, unless you're a fac, and you switch out iron heart with elemental seal.
    I get what Forp is saying- we aren't full attack, because we have a heal. But our priority is to deal damage but not at the expense of our squad. This is why we picked a cleric instead of a mage- we can easily switch to an emergency support cleric if we need to. Being able to deal damage while still being able to heal your squad-that is why most people go "FAC", even though the name doesn't really match what we do.
    i've, unfortunately, met facs in game. yesterday actually. i was in a fb69, me and another cleric. seemed easy, he was 76 with a mold weapon. got to the first boss, easy boss, i figured he was just attacking since it doesn't require 2 healers for this boss.

next boss rolls around, axe falls onto the tank and i purify. tank is taking unreasonably high amounts of damage - i couldn't figure out why our heals weren't enough. look to my right to see his stupid **** spamming plume shot. i tell him to heal and i got the dreadful answer of "i can't, i'm a fac". lovely. tank had to use tortoise twice to save his life. the fac didn't even have soon, the light. so i had to heal the squad with it on occasion, which put the tank is risk of his life.

****ing fac.
  • shield
    shield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm not trying to tell any one of you what your role should be. Go find the original guide to FAC's.
    http://cayeon.my3gb.com/FA_EP_Guide_PW-INT/FA_EP_Guide_v3.4.PW-INT.pdf

FAC is more a state of mind and style of play than a build.

In most instances, it is assumed that a cleric will have heals and be capable of a high level res. To find out by surprise that one of the few FAC's has sneaked into your FB\TT and that you don't have a primary cleric with full buffs\heals\res is a NASTY surprise. If you are a FAC it is YOUR responsibility to tell the party, not vice versa. Your a minority. Generally if the party knew you were a FAC, then you wouldn't be in the party.

Per the original guide it is understood that you will have EXTRA skill points availabe, that ARE NOT to be spent on party heals or res. Not that the build doesn't allow for it, but the play style\mind set does not.

Just having a maxxed attack isn't enough, you also have to be a **** head.
    (Been waiting 80 levels to say that.)
  • thewordlesssignature
    edited March 2009
    look to my right to see his stupid **** spamming plume shot. i tell him to heal and i got the dreadful answer of "i can't, i'm a fac".

...That's just an idiot. -_-;

jaa,
    sano
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    ...That's just an idiot. -_-;

jaa,
    sano

an idiot, yes. but he's also a fac. people who simply lean towards attacking more than healing is not labeled a "fac". those are your normal offensive clerics. facs have no heals and are entirely useless to everybody around them.
  • Waittilli - Lost City
    Waittilli - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    FAC is seriously a horrible name.

Truly being a FAC is stupid.

No clerics are Full Attack.

The name is what most people I find are against. You play like any other pure int cleric and because of that guide idiotically named, there are always these random stupid arguments.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    it's not only the name. did you read the guides? you don't add anything to heals until end game when you have the ability to max every skill(but every guide advises against it). the people supporting the damn idea is stupid, and the ones who thinking tossing a few heals out(that nobody levels anyways) makes them a fac are just ****.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    shield wrote: »
    I'm not trying to tell any one of you what your role should be. Go find the original guide to FAC's.
    http://cayeon.my3gb.com/FA_EP_Guide_PW-INT/FA_EP_Guide_v3.4.PW-INT.pdf

FAC is more a state of mind and style of play than a build.

In most instances, it is assumed that a cleric will have heals and be capable of a high level res. To find out by surprise that one of the few FAC's has sneaked into your FB\TT and that you don't have a primary cleric with full buffs\heals\res is a NASTY surprise. If you are a FAC it is YOUR responsibility to tell the party, not vice versa. Your a minority. Generally if the party knew you were a FAC, then you wouldn't be in the party.

Per the original guide it is understood that you will have EXTRA skill points availabe, that ARE NOT to be spent on party heals or res. Not that the build doesn't allow for it, but the play style\mind set does not.

Just having a maxxed attack isn't enough, you also have to be a **** head.
    (Been waiting 80 levels to say that.)
    From the guide you posted (bolding mine):
    Regeneration Aura (also called Blue Bubble): It reduces the damage taken by enemies and constantly heals everyone who stands within its array, so it
  • shield
    shield Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    BB would only be used for Zhen for fast experience....cool as it is if the FAC deigned to use it, it still doesn't replace a primary Cleric spamming IH.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    shield wrote: »
    BB would only be used for Zhen for fast experience....cool as it is if the FAC deigned to use it, it still doesn't replace a primary Cleric spamming IH.

Actually it's quite useful in TT as well. Some of the AoE bosses will murder the entire party without it.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic