TT 2-1 mode

Options
MissFoxz - Lost City
MissFoxz - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
When can a Light armor WF actually finish it?
Post edited by MissFoxz - Lost City on

Comments

• Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would think that with good heal timing you could probably finish it now. None of the bosses really hit hard enough to need spam healing, for me as a pure magic build anyway, so I think with some patience and timing it should be doable.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Not sure if you're talking squad mode with a herc, or single mode with a magmite.
    As for squad mode, you might be able to already kill the first boss, depending on your stat allocation. I put about 40 into Vit and almost all the rest into Mag, and I can kill it in squad mode, but I have to spam heal. I used potions as Im not game to try a mana regen spell.

Feng may be possible too, but you'd need to be lucky. His damage is very spiky. I was going ok till I got him to about 1/2 health, then suddenly my herc had been taken out. He does an annoying aoe which you cant get out of range of either. This would be more annoying in light armor than arcane armor. I would recommend saving your heiro and time and not attempting feng until at least 80.

I didnt try Wurlord. Ive heard his dps is too high so I never bothered. Looking at pwdatabase, I can believe this. Im not sure if he debuffs as well, but his base damage is scary enough.

I wouldnt know about solo mode with a magmite pet, but my guess is that the first boss would be doable, but not Wurlord. Since Feng is behyond Wurlord in solo mode, its a moot point (tho Feng is a little easier than Wurlord in solo I think)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I wouldnt know about solo mode with a magmite pet, but my guess is that the first boss would be doable, but not Wurlord. Since Feng is behyond Wurlord in solo mode, its a moot point (tho Feng is a little easier than Wurlord in solo I think)

Wurlord is cake in solo mode compared to squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Not sure if you're talking squad mode with a herc, or single mode with a magmite.
    As for squad mode, you might be able to already kill the first boss, depending on your stat allocation. I put about 40 into Vit and almost all the rest into Mag, and I can kill it in squad mode, but I have to spam heal. I used potions as Im not game to try a mana regen spell.

Feng may be possible too, but you'd need to be lucky. His damage is very spiky. I was going ok till I got him to about 1/2 health, then suddenly my herc had been taken out. He does an annoying aoe which you cant get out of range of either. This would be more annoying in light armor than arcane armor. I would recommend saving your heiro and time and not attempting feng until at least 80.

I didnt try Wurlord. Ive heard his dps is too high so I never bothered. Looking at pwdatabase, I can believe this. Im not sure if he debuffs as well, but his base damage is scary enough.

In squad mode, the Cosmoforce and Soulripper are no harder than Fataliqua (the first boss), actually the Soulripper is much easier than the Fataliqua, the Feng is easy too, but you have to have a cleric to kill him since he AoE. I have more VIT than you, I can barely tank Fataliqua and Cosmoforce, close to 50/50 chance if I solo.
    2-1 single is easy, even easier then 1-2 in my opinion. I soloed it as soon as I can open the door. My magmite killed by the general wurload the first time I been here due to a mistake I made, my marksman tank him for me, so I think any veno who can open the door with a magmite should have no problem to solo it.
  • Jainal - Dreamweaver
    Jainal - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im forming TT2-1 and TT2-2 Squad if you want invite just whisper to me in Game it will be the best...b:bye
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    by WF mean clerics and archers and from what i see on ya question its either tank it or go to it

If mean tank a 96 archer tanks 2-2 so id say 90 good

if mean actually do it 75+ good
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)