Conn Question

Travesty - Harshlands
Travesty - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hi, I live on East Coast and have been playing LC. I have a 31 archer and I know thats not high to many of you but its taken me awhile. Now that these new servers came out for east coast, I was wondering if anyone who lives on the East coast has noticed a huge difference in connection. I didn't notice any lag on LC. But I did notice that sometimes ill click a special shot with my archer and itll shoot like 3 regulars before activating and shooting the special shot. Not sure if that has to do with the connection so can anyone tell me if the connection difference is important enough to switch servers and start new?

Last thing I want is to spend months making a character only to have a disadvantage such as connection. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Travesty - Harshlands on

Comments

• Gloom - Harshlands
    Gloom - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Haven't really experienced any lag what so ever :/ 16-32 ping compared to 72+ on LC.
  • Dream - Harshlands
    Dream - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    no lag on HL for me either, also came from LC where the response time was laggy (as in i'd click to mine and it'd take 3-4 seconds to do it, whereas HL is instant).
  • Narica - Sanctuary
    Narica - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I haven't experienced any lag at all, either.
    It's quite nice, not having to click into Best Performance Mode every time I go into a populated area. :]
    -- Currently playing Perfect World version Vendetta b:victory --
    "Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it."
    - Albert Einstein