To any, and all clerics, Thank you.

Options
kagewolf
kagewolf Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
This thread may not last very long, but I'm a barb, and some times I do tend to bit off more then I can chew, and die. But a lot of times there's a cleric around who happened to be watching, and lends a helping heal or buff. My comp sucks, so I play with the delagafier on, unless yer standing right next to me, I don't see you, sometimes I don't even see myself being buffed and by the time i realize it and say thank you, the cleric is gone, prob muttering something about how they didn't even get a thank you.

So to Clerics I extend my thanks for the random buffs and heals, which saved my exp, time, and coins.

Thank you. b:victory
Yeah, I'm a **** barbarian, you wanna fight about it?

Wakka wakka wakka Rarw!
Post edited by kagewolf on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    On behalf of all the Clerics thank you.b:thanks
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Illusionista - Heavens Tear
    Illusionista - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have a "full attack" cleric mentality, but seeing this makes me wanna heal you. XDD
  • Wiku - Sanctuary
    Wiku - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol, me too! we dont mind to much if we dont see your thanx, were doing our job and we like to help people, if we dident we wouldent have chosen to be clerics XD b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shindral - Heavens Tear
    Shindral - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i just wanted to fly lol

but i like help also so np
  • Holyhellian - Heavens Tear
    Holyhellian - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As for me, a "thanks" is appreciated, but not required. It's not like anyone is ever ungrateful for a buff/heal/revive, lol. Beside, like I always say, "the MP regenerates..."
    I'm your Guardian Angel, but careful, I can bite hard if the need arises. b:cool

-Alt Char- RangeRunner *Archer* b:avoid
  • G_ree_n - Sanctuary
    G_ree_n - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i just wanted to fly lol
    Same here. lol I have never once looked around clicking on people to see if they needed healing or something. It would be my luck that the moment I started, I would end up getting someone using a hp powder and my healing actually did more harm then good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roll a barb on Sanctuary for hot cleric action. b:kiss
  • Ddsp - Lost City
    Ddsp - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I am an archer on Lost World and also have recived many health boosts and buffs from random clerics. Buy the time my slow self can say ty they are gone. So I make this offer to all Clerics: If you need an Archer just call on me on the Lost World server and I will do all I can for you even if the fight is out of my league. And for all future boosts from you wonderful people THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    ddsp: Archer-Lost City
    Plan: Run around and kill!!!
    Results: Epic Fail
    Concern: None-It is just a game.b:nosebleedb:nosebleedb:nosebleed
  • Advent_fox - Sanctuary
    Advent_fox - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i just wanted to say thank you to all the clerics out in sanctuary, you guys are seriously amazing. . i can't tell you how many times i have received advice or a buff/heal here and there

thank you for doing all that you do, and i will do all that i can to help you lvl and make money for your class b:bye
  • Ma_at - Sanctuary
    Ma_at - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Heh, well isnt that nice, have healed my fair share have seen my hubby race off from mobs to go rez a stranger more times than I can count, its nice to see what all of us do is appreciated. But seriously its what us clerics do :D
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
    We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."