Byebye Lost city

2»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The other difficulty that we have now, is that the top guilds have so much more money than everyone else. I can't go ingame to count how much cq makes a week, is it up to 250mil yet? BL must be around 150 at least, and GZ gets a bit.

Already that's a huge advantage over other guilds. That means you can sponsor +5 weapons/armor or a nix/herc or whatever. It means that the guild pays for your hiero in tw instead of worrying about if each player will bring their own.

290mil....
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    290mil....

yeah...no wonder everyone has +5 hh90
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yeah...no wonder everyone has +5 hh90

+6* ......
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    +6* ......

b:cry

wtfhax
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:cry

wtfhax

In actuallity majority of Conqueror is poor. Reason for our core group not having that great of gear. We still work with what we got though.
    Xtacy
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Unlimited had some pro players in it and was a good guild. In my opinion the Conqueror v Unlimited wars were still the best pvp wars the server has seen b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    In actuallity majority of Conqueror is poor. Reason for our core group not having that great of gear. We still work with what we got though.

Yeah i've heard that from a lot of people in cq, but there's a difference between "I have to wait for salary to buy hieros for tw" poor and "I have to farm for a day to make money for a hiero for tw" poor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    didnt read all but looks like u missed the awesome Fusion :(
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    didnt read all but looks like u missed the awesome Fusion :(

Gogeta?

dbzftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Javon - Lost City
    Javon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    no Vegito duh
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah i've heard that from a lot of people in cq, but there's a difference between "I have to wait for salary to buy hieros for tw" poor and "I have to farm for a day to make money for a hiero for tw" poor.

There's also the RQ where it goes like "I'm going to use all the guild salary on trumpets and upgrading two or three peoples gear".
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Gogeta?

dbzftw

you suckkkk Gogeta gey. b:angry
    no Vegito duh

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1.

Though they don't compare to DBGT bigbangkamehameha. DBGT sucks.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I think many people are moving from Lost City to Harshlands for the wrong reasons.

They want to actively participate in TW's as well as have a more diverse TW map. But the truth is, Harshlands is a PvP server, meaning, the map will only turn out like Lost City.

Unlike the PvE servers, the only real drama they face is their online ego's being cut down when they loose a TW. There is no interruptions to their grinding - they can do so without penalty.

On any PvP server if you make enemies - they can slow down your grinding. Those with a thick skin just nod it off. Those who have too much ego ultimately join forces with a bunch of other big-ego'ed kids.

Those with similar interests begin merging. Soon enough, you'll have your diverse TW harshland server down to 2 powerhouse guilds equivalent to Conqueror, Bloodlust (wow, Lost City all over again!)

In which case the whole excercise was futile. You'll be a 9x again, with the same powerhouse guilds, no diversity, and the same amount of drama.

You'll only have wasted twice as much money, and invested twice the amount of time.

Although I cant deny - that it would be fun to be a level 3x again facing the endless number of bosses they require for quests - or perhaps to make levelling difficult for everyone around me.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You'll only have wasted twice as much money, and invested twice the amount of time.

^ This. There will be a maximum of 400-600 people lucky enough to be in the top 2-3 guilds, they're the lucky idiots. Everyone else who moves is just an idiot.
    Rundora
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    There's also the RQ where it goes like "I'm going to use all the guild salary on trumpets and upgrading two or three peoples gear".

Not as much as you would think was spent on upgrading people's gear. And yes, I do know for a fact where it came from. The trumpets...we gotta keep up appearances. Can't blame anyone for that.

[QUOTE=angellicdeity;1836351or perhaps to make levelling difficult for everyone around me.[/QUOTE]

^^ My plan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fusion

epic failed. (And I'm saying that as a member who was in it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ is **** poor. I don't know how many times our tanks come in TW without hieros. I don't know how many times our members say in guild chat they don't have enough money to afford a daily. I don't know how many times I see our members say don't have enough money to repair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ is **** poor. I don't know how many times our tanks come in TW without hieros. I don't know how many times our members say in guild chat they don't have enough money to afford a daily. I don't know how many times I see our members say don't have enough money to repair.

lol kind of hard to believe cq is so poor bro. Considering, the guild sponsors HH90 runs, Provides hieros for the wbs and clerics in CQ for the runs. Sponsors +5/6/ect on HH90+ items
    9x Makes bout 2m a week from tw.

Look at everyone else on server who doesn't cash shop and say you guys are so poor.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:surrender You just don't know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah you don't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009

says the ONLY cash shop **** in the guild