coordinate assistant

Options
elrohir6789
elrohir6789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
note: this is not a thread that i need help, but a request.

Can someone please right a small guide to using coordinate assistants or something? i get to many pms ingame asking where to find someone, where after i say to use cords assistant, and then they ask me a million questions about what it is and how to use it etc.

so can someone please explain how to use it so new players know?
future veno (when the new servers come out. gonna b on the PvE server)
formally demodude level 45 BM on sanctuary
Plazmawolf: if you yell at SRAFF to do TT one more time im gonna kick your !@#$%^& @$^ got it?b:laugh
Post edited by elrohir6789 on

Comments

• Mr_jingle - Sanctuary
    Mr_jingle - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It is already explained in the Beginner's Guide that a lot of people don't take time to read. http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/navigation
  • elrohir6789
    elrohir6789 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    u just said why its needed. no one reads it. thats why if it were written here also, people would know, because a lot of people use the forums
    future veno (when the new servers come out. gonna b on the PvE server)
    formally demodude level 45 BM on sanctuary
    Plazmawolf: if you yell at SRAFF to do TT one more time im gonna kick your !@#$%^& @$^ got it?b:laugh
  • Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    There's also a pretty good movie about it in the downloads section. And isn't there a bunch of pop-ups when you are starting your character, one of them about the assistant?

If they've missed all of that (2 avenues already on the forum and one possibly in-game) then all a guide would be is one more piece of information they don't read.

People post *on the forums* some very basic questions about quests, and there is a giant sticky about quests. You know what they say about a horse and water... =(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~