Sparks

Alyyy - Sanctuary
Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
Ok, hello dear forumers

I saw on YouTube this videon when he said the skill requires 2 sparks and I was wondering what is that?

Yours sincerely Alyyy

xD :P :) -.- ^_^
Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alyyy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• X_Wyatt_X - Lost City
    X_Wyatt_X - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Once you get to a certain level some of your skills require you to use chi or spark to cast.. One of you spiritual cultivation quests unlocks this. As you attk mobs your chi bar fills up.. when it is full it is converted to a spark emptying the chi bar so it can be filled again. Once you reach a certain lvl some skills will require 2 sparks to cast.. Again your cultivation quest should unlock a 2nd spark container. Hope this helps
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You get your first spark at lv29 (100chi = 1 spark).
    You use it for some skills or use spark eruption to get bonus dmg from your weapon.

And at lv 59 when you do your SC/FB you get your 2nd spark.
    Again you get a skill (tempest, BB) that needs 2 sparks to cast or simply use "advance spark eruption" for even more dmg bonus from your weapon.

You get 3 sparks, not sure on what lv tho.
    b:dirty
  • Nayethe - Lost City
    Nayethe - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I believe that it is at lvl 89 that you get your third and final spark, though don't quote me on that! Not 100% sure myself!

Another perk to Advanced Spark Eruption (lvl 59) is that it regenerates a percentage of your total MP (basically a free MP potion). With your insane MP burn rate as a Cleric, the extra MP definitely comes in handy!
    Nayethe - 7x Combat Cleric
    ~Reviction~
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    ok, Ty ppl ( but did you notice that there are only a few ppl answering on forums? I mean its me since i started playing and you 2 moslty(I love Forumsb:cute))
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kathar - Lost City
    Kathar - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ok, Ty ppl ( but did you notice that there are only a few ppl answering on forums? I mean its me since i started playing and you 2 moslty(I love Forumsb:cute))

Cause most of us are in game playing b:chuckle
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I'm doing both at the same time -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azerandus - Sanctuary
    Azerandus - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My computer dies if I try to do both... XD
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hmm I visit the forums in two cases, 1st I'm bored and wanna do some reading or flame and the 2nd is when i travel somewhere far. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    what was it this time?-.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    what was it this time?-.-

1st case b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    That was a rhetoricall Question-.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    That was a rhetoricall Question-.-

...and mine was a rhetoricall answer ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    hahab:cool ur funny hahab:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]