Herc Info

Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
To all them venos out there who have one, whats the benefits of getting one? Im up to 5100 forces nowand getting curious.

1. His skills?
2. Is he level 1?
3. How do I get him from ms zoo?
4. How long would it take to get him 1->66 if he is level 1
(and how long if I -cant- get in the room in cube?)
5. When can he do TT70?

any other info is good
Post edited by Tearvalerin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    He's worth it majorly, Farm FBs for mold = ftw. His skills are all maxed, Get rid of Punce though (his stun) and put in Bash or something, a better aggro skill.

You'll need meat to fill his loyalty ONLY MEAT works..(Well diff kinds of meat but u get the point)..

TT60 you can do solo mode at lvl 60 I believe..63 or so for squad mode..

Not sure on 70 prob the same lvl base as TT60..

You can solo bosses ur level usually, sometimes no ull have to be few lvls higher or so..wen your heal is max and your herc is higher youll be good to solo alottttt of stuff..

Unno..not much else..o and

Zoo lady gives you the ticket for ur source..then u take ot to a pet manager in arch to hatch it or something like that o.o

yes hes lvl 1 aswell..umm itll take you not long to get him 1-66..do low lvl stuff HE NEEDS TO HOLD AGGRO TO GET XP....so low lvl stuff ...then move to arch mobs when hes lvl 15..do those..go to flag hill when hes 20s do those.. then around 50 do w.e n 60 he'll hold aggro on ur 66 mobs
  • Marlah - Sanctuary
    Marlah - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    To all them venos out there who have one, whats the benefits of getting one? Im up to 5100 forces nowand getting curious.

1. His skills?
    2. Is he level 1?
    5. When can he do TT70?

any other info is good

1) Pounce. and 3 rare pet skills. one to up defense, reflect attacks, and i think other to add to attack... or health.
    2) yes lvl 1
    3) ..... trade pets? somethign i cant remember atm
    4) do cube of fate. mice bashing. couple of days.
    5) solo? 64-66. squad... dont think about it on the drum boss. guy hits HARD in squad mode. need 2 or 3 venos helpign you heal anyway.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    When can he do TT70?

any other info is good

My Herc was soloing TT60 at 55 but then, I was also 63 and that heal made the difference. By the time he's 65 you should be able to solo 1-2 easy enough.

~S
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    drum might be doable at low 70's with a nicely enchanted weapon, plenty of mag stat, and a good connection.
    Of course thats just healing the pet. You will need something to heal yourself from the aoe. Dont know if a charm would suffice, ive never attempted it solo.

Of course with the high Mag required to keep your pet healed, you wont have high hit points.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    drum might be doable at low 70's with a nicely enchanted weapon, plenty of mag stat, and a good connection.
    Of course thats just healing the pet. You will need something to heal yourself from the aoe. Dont know if a charm would suffice, ive never attempted it solo.

Of course with the high Mag required to keep your pet healed, you wont have high hit points.
    Charm won't suffice. Been there, died there. Didn't get no stinking T-Shirt! We eventually had to get a cleric with BlueBball to come in and keep us alive because as he gets closer to croaking, his AOE hits harder.

~S
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Ok next question whats it cost to rid of pounce and buy bash?
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok next question whats it cost to rid of pounce and buy bash?

100k to get rid of it 300k to buy the skill
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2009

1. His skills?
    2. Is he level 1?
    5. When can he do TT70?

any other info is good

1. All 4 are rare pet skills: Pounce, Strong, Protect, Reflect.

Pounce - 80% Chance to stun the enemy for 3 seconds. Increases attack rate by 25% for 15 seconds.

Strong - Increases Physical Defence by 150% for the next 1 hour.

Protect - Increases Magical Defence by 150% for the next 1 hour.

Reflect - Returns 70% of all physical damage taken for the next 1 hour.

2. Yes.

3. Explained already...

4. Doesn't take long in room 4 of the cube (mice bashing) Really, just go AoE everything, or set your pet manual, have it attack a mob, then you go attack one.

5. I'm 68 and my Herc's Lv 66... I can do 1-1 and 1-2 Squad mode... Other than the AoE bosses... (1-2 I can do the shard boss... just takes a year to do.)

I'm kinda dissapointed that the Herc has nerfed M.Def, though.

If I were to get the same skills as my Herc, my pheonix would be better to tank than my Herc...

The phoenix has all max stats on the little pet radar thing.

The Herc only has half the M.Def and Evasion... which kinda sucks when you look at the Lv comparison... my Phoenix has over 8k+ all M.Def... My herc only has about 5.8k... It would be nice to have that extra 2.2k... with the buff would add even more...

Just... grr?

Also the Herc is fat, and adorable, and when it attacks sometimes, it sits down and I always yell at it for being so lazy. :\
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its pretty cheap to get rid of pounce, but bash will cost you around about 200k, and another 200k each time you level it up (at 20,40,60 etc).
    Starting off with a herc on the new server might be annoying without bash and no quick way to make money.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Lol ok now last question, WHAT SHOULD I NAME HIM!? Im heavily into norse mythology and 80's/90s metal music, and original/creative naming if thatd help xP
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I named mine ♥Liebe♥

:x

My Phoenix I named VAGlNA♥

>>
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • Dizzyy - Heavens Tear
    Dizzyy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009