Luminesce Sachet

Dotti - Heavens Tear
Dotti - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone know what this is or what to do with it? It isn't a DQ item and I can't click it. It says it is filled with fireflies, but what do I do with it? Anyone???
Post edited by Dotti - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Mysterious Item
    Lv.: 2
    A sachet that may has fireflies inside.

This is an item used for the housing system on the chinese pay-to-play version of the game.

It was not ported over when they converted the game to free-to-play for the international market.

The general concensus is that those items are useless, will never have a use and can be sold to NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    will they ever activate the player housing on heavens tear? can we have some gm input on this? my apologies if its already been stated elsewhere in the forum.
  • Shailen - Heavens Tear
    Shailen - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    whoohooo , when do i get my house ??
    with all the world quest i have done, i think they owe me like ermmm....lots and lots of them.

but hmmm fire flys ??? 0_O maybe not, unless they get rid of unwanted visitors, give me my Villa please b:thanks
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    will they ever activate the player housing on heavens tear? can we have some gm input on this? my apologies if its already been stated elsewhere in the forum.

A GM or admin (most likely Xarfox or Orinj) already said it was never going to happen on this version.

You'll have to search for that post yourself tho. But it was posted early on the life of these forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh