Lets Start a Ruling Faction

KC_Smacker - Sanctuary
KC_Smacker - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Hello my fellow PW Players! My name is KC_Smacker. I recently gave up my faction Volturi in Sanctuary and also gave away about 7 mil worth of items and am now playing to start anew on Dreamweaver.

I Personally plan on creating my own new faction in Dreamweaver. I plan on make lvl 20 the first night and making one and from there lvling to 50+ within the frist month. I also have about 4-5 other ppl dedicated to my faction that plan to leveling fast. We plan on Territory Wars and Becoming a Top notch faction. The people that I am starting this with are from my old faction so we have a good starting point. We are Fun Active Competative in a good way but still enjoy relaxing and just chatting.

If you are interested in joining just pm me when the New servers are up and we will see what we can do.

We will accept any class. I plan on making a BM for an all around char to help with anything that may come up. My girlfriend will most likly be a Cleric to heal but you can never have to many. We have one persont that will be veno. they will help tank until we find a Barb. Also we will have an archer and wiz for dmg. so we have a wide range of classes already ready to start lvling.

We would love you have you in this new faction. No matter who you are as long as your fun active and respect the game for what it is we will take you in and help you.

So post your name and char plans and I can contact you ingame or you can pm me in game when it is released.

Thanks and I hope to see you all in the new Server!!!!b:dirtyb:bye
Post edited by KC_Smacker - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I think I can join this faction. Although I don't have much experience on a PvE server I needed a faction and this seems good :) You should also get a forum too.

BTW what will the faction name be?
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • KC_Smacker - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I will give out the name when I create it to save the name just in case and forum you want a site? i made for before and no one used but i can make another one. im glad to see someone already wanting in do you plan on being a barb.?
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I think it would be more organized if you do. I'm not saying you have to though.

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • mekkan90
    mekkan90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i might join your faction, but how will we know what your name will be in the game?
  • Silversz - Heavens Tear
    Silversz - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I wish your faction good luck, this faction will indeed be a good challenge
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Hmm.. anyone in the guild want to be lvling partners with me? I'll be a wizard so tell me if you are interested. Yes, I am active, although I probably won't get to lvl 50 during the first month. Still a possibility though

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • dealyou
    dealyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sounds not bad
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    Cooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Seems like you have your stuff together.
    Now let's see what happens In-Game.
  • KC_Smacker - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    hello just to answer some questions. I will Put the faction name up as soon as I create it. I am making a blademaster so I can lvl with you depending on if you get on at the same time. once again my in game name will be KC_Smacker
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1-20 in a day..20-50 in a month..You wont be top notch ;p
  • KC_Smacker - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    ok well Im not able to sit all day everyday like some people but its still a very high goal for me. also Im not the only one leveling up asap. Thats why I am making this so I may be able to get good group of ppl going. also whats better 2 lvl 50s or 1 lvl 70? I have others already willing to lvl and all im doing is asking if anyone else would like to join and raise a good faction. sure there will be some ppl that play all day, good for them but for the majority of people that play as much as they can, well they have a good chance as well.
  • Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary
    Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i was in your guild on sanc for well a little under a day. i almost got kicked out for saying a joke about kun kun, of course i left on my own accord after the incident. but if your guild is gona be anything like the one on sanc i wont join. hopefully u get some good people in there that arent stuck up like in sanc. best of luck to you
  • justachickk
    justachickk Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i was in your guild on sanc for well a little under a day. i almost got kicked out for saying a joke about kun kun, of course i left on my own accord after the incident. but if your guild is gona be anything like the one on sanc i wont join. hopefully u get some good people in there that arent stuck up like in sanc. best of luck to you

If you made a joke that almost got you kicked from a guild, it must've been fairly offensive. To me it's not being stuck up, it's a matter of being mature b:victory
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Yeah I know lol.

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

the only joke i could even possibly think about when it came to Kun Kun.
    Is inappropriate -_-
    maybe that's why you almost got kicked.
    no one wants to hear about **** like that (=
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    the only joke i could even possibly think about when it came to Kun Kun.
    Is inappropriate -_-
    maybe that's why you almost got kicked.
    no one wants to hear about **** like that (=

What is Kun Kun?

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
    edited March 2009
    Its a lvl 100 monster, yet it easy to kill. Need to be a higher lvl then 15 to get the quest though
  • TerryTibbs - Heavens Tear
    TerryTibbs - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What is Kun Kun?

hes a fake mob for a quest at around lvl 29, says hes lvl 100 and immune to elemental damage but rly he takes about 2-3 hits and dosent fight back. question answered b:victory

EDIT: dang beaten to the punch line xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Like a monkey, ready to be shot into space...
    SPACE MONKEY!!! *slap*
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    OH I remember... what is so bad about that?

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
    edited March 2009
    OH I remember... what is so bad about that?
    Think about it man, you will get it
  • Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    it wasn't offensive what happened was some one was asking where silver pool was. i told them it was south of archo, west of orchid but they better what out for the lvl 100 monster kun kun and they reported me for it for lying because the person believed it was not lvl 100.....
  • Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    and i cant think of any thing bad about kun kun maybe you people have very bad minds
  • markilian
    markilian Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I thought you were obligated to scare noobs by telling them they have to fight a super strong LEVEL 100 MONSTER. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.b:bye
  • MistresShade - Sanctuary
    MistresShade - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    and i cant think of any thing bad about kun kun maybe you people have very bad minds

Honestly I have a very perverted mind and I can't think of anything pertaining specifically to Kun Kun...
    I am the biggest hypocrit you will ever see or hear, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Greed destroys even the tightest of bonds
  • Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    i know me too lols
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    yeah when i found out i had to kill kun kun i got scared lol.

ummm well if you dont knw how kun kun can be not so pleasent
    then don't worry about it. ^_^
  • Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    i just thougth it was dumb almost geting kicked from a faction for a joke but i can see how it would make sense if it was perverted but it wasn't so idk what there problem was
  • Cooki - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    i just thougth it was dumb almost geting kicked from a faction for a joke but i can see how it would make sense if it was perverted but it wasn't so idk what there problem was

Yeah some people could take it as being that way.
    but hmmm just try to fill the vibe of the guild before you start saying things hehe

ANYWAYS back on subject
    guilds? this guild? well Faction I should say
    Anyone joining? lol
  • Ookamiyuki - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Yeah some people could take it as being that way.
    but hmmm just try to fill the vibe of the guild before you start saying things hehe

ANYWAYS back on subject
    guilds? this guild? well Faction I should say
    Anyone joining? lol

yea i guess ur right but join Exceed its gona be a bomb guild on the new sever xD
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Good luck. b:bye
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active