WarriorZ recruiting - Harshlands (PvP)

Xxwarxx - Lost City
Xxwarxx - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Guild Banter
Good Evening Perfect World, the new server will be up and running soon, and I would like to invite anyone who would like to join to the family.

Our name?

WarriorZ

Our game?

Twilight Temple(Holy Hall)/FBs/Territory Wars/Boss Help/Farming FB (For Molds)/Help in General Period

Rules?

ONE RULE. Do not PK without reason. We will become PK faction at higher levels.

Recruits?

All levels at the moment, since the server isn't even open. MUST BE ACTIVE!

Leave post below, NO FLAMING PLEASE.

Thank you for your time.

War
Forsakenx gunna make mine so be patient =)b:kiss
Post edited by Xxwarxx - Lost City on

Comments

• h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I see u have same rules as we do well if u want ur invited to our guild with all ur friends togheter we ll be stronger :]

Have Fun if u would like to join us msg me
    Huh ...
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    h4x0nq wrote: »
    I see u have same rules as we do well if u want ur invited to our guild with all ur friends togheter we ll be stronger :]

Have Fun if u would like to join us msg me

No thank you. I want to have a leader that I know for sure is good at PvP. Which I've been told I am. I don't know you either, and I'd like to lead a guild, I'm not too great at being led. Sorry.
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow this is almost as **** as the name GuardianZ.
  • Lirgorn - Heavens Tear
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Warriorssssss, come out tooo playyyyyyyy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05Qot_yh9c

(Best Film Ever!)
    Currently playing:
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear - Lv.7X Wiz - Elysium
    Akkari - Lost City - Lv.4X Archer - Guildless (as of 19/02/09)

Rolling Harshlands upon release! Archer all the way!
    Rule34!

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he can promptly forget he ever didnt know and call people "noobs" in the fishing forums.
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Warriorssssss, come out tooo playyyyyyyy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05Qot_yh9c

(Best Film Ever!)

well that was about the corniest video ive ever seen but if you think its the best one ever then you need Dr. Phil.
    frenzi wrote: »

Also to frenzi, the noob who talks **** on forums, rules said no flaming. also by no flaming it meant no talking about anything negative about guild. and wtf is Rule34? anybody can come up with Rule and type numbers after it. Its almost as **** as RageQuit.
  • Lirgorn - Heavens Tear
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    well that was about the corniest video ive ever seen but if you think its the best one ever then you need Dr. Phil.

You have no idea the number of people who have read that and just thought you are an absloute idiot....i suppose the meaning of some films surpase your intelligence....or maybe your too young to be able to watch the film?

For future reference: Dont insult a cult classic on the internet....the home of the cult.

Edit:
    Its almost as **** as RageQuit.

Ya so ****! Ya they only been around for about 5 years!! Yarrr! Thats only about 1820x as long as this guild!! What Newbs!!! /sarcasm (incase you couldnt tell, and btw i have never been in RQ in any MMO).

Anyway il leave ya to it. If no one flames you this thread will just go join your last recruiting one down in the depths of the forum. See you on the server!
    Currently playing:
    Lirgorn - Heavens Tear - Lv.7X Wiz - Elysium
    Akkari - Lost City - Lv.4X Archer - Guildless (as of 19/02/09)

Rolling Harshlands upon release! Archer all the way!
    Rule34!

Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he can promptly forget he ever didnt know and call people "noobs" in the fishing forums.
  • xxprestigexx
    xxprestigexx Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its almost as **** as RageQuit.

i think RageQuit is a really good name, idk about rule34 though... mabye if i knew the inside joke..... lol *hint hint, nudges rule34* what is the joke/rule?
    Leader of CareBears
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    frenzi wrote: »

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Maybe they'll end up finding some powerful guild to protect them and then start ceasefiring everyone as soon as it's down to 3 TW guilds.

Or maybe they'll just fail from the start and merge the remains into some new failure.
    Also to frenzi, the noob who talks **** on forums, rules said no flaming. also by no flaming it meant no talking about anything negative about guild. and wtf is Rule34? anybody can come up with Rule and type numbers after it. Its almost as **** as RageQuit.

Someone needs to redo their Internet 101 class.
    Rundora
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    You have no idea the number of people who have read that and just thought you are an absloute idiot....i suppose the meaning of some films surpase your intelligence....or maybe your too young to be able to watch the film?

For future reference: Dont insult a cult classic on the internet....the home of the cult.

Edit:

Ya so ****! Ya they only been around for about 5 years!! Yarrr! Thats only about 1820x as long as this guild!! What Newbs!!! /sarcasm (incase you couldnt tell, and btw i have never been in RQ in any MMO).

Anyway il leave ya to it. If no one flames you this thread will just go join your last recruiting one down in the depths of the forum. See you on the server!

i meant on this game moron, if you actually played a PvP server instead of carebearing all the way you would know what im talking about. also for someone with inteligence, you spelled surpass wrong.

also i said no flaming which you just continued to do

kthxbai
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Google/Urbandictionary is your friend people. rule34 isn't hard to find.

xwarx, talk all the trash you want about rq, but 95% of the guild would own your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i meant on this game moron, if you actually played a PvP server instead of carebearing all the way you would know what im talking about. also for someone with inteligence, you spelled surpass wrong.

also i said no flaming which you just continued to do

kthxbai

Don't comment on people spelling something incorrectly please.
    Also, you didn't even hit 7x, yet 90% of your posts are you claiming your self-proclaimed greatness in pvp. Be sure to let everyone know your IGN please.
  • frenzi
    edited March 2009

I was never really one to follow rules...
  • Xxwarxx - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    Don't comment on people spelling something incorrectly please.
    Also, you didn't even hit 7x, yet 90% of your posts are you claiming your self-proclaimed greatness in pvp. Be sure to let everyone know your IGN please.

Aristotle. I solo 7x so why should I get there? Also I'm done wasting my time on this character seeing as how I'll be on new server soon, also to YourMom, 90% of the people that CAN beat me is based on their level, why else would I be going to new server after I wasted a few weeks on this one? To hysteriumx, it won't be self-proclaimed a few weeks after new server starts so please just stfu. I'm tired of dealing with noobs who talk trash on forums.
  • frenzi
    edited March 2009
    I'm tired of dealing with noobs who talk trash on forums.

Well then, we're both in the same boat. b:victory
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Aristotle. I solo 7x so why should I get there? Also I'm done wasting my time on this character seeing as how I'll be on new server soon, also to YourMom, 90% of the people that CAN beat me is based on their level, why else would I be going to new server after I wasted a few weeks on this one? To hysteriumx, it won't be self-proclaimed a few weeks after new server starts so please just stfu. I'm tired of dealing with noobs who talk trash on forums.

I'll say this one more time, what's your IGN on HL so I can make sure you don't level past 30. You're level 66, I could do so much damage to you on LC you'd die 6 times over before you knew what happened, so in your own words "please stfu." Thanks, non-factor.
  • Kratos - Harshlands
    Kratos - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im xXWarXx =)
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

- Aristotle