Server Connection (Can Mod Anwser)

Options
DemonicWind - Lost City
DemonicWind - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Okay I heard in the other post from the GM that Harshland is going to be in the new york area... Quote on Dvorak in hEy When is etherblades opening lol? New Server Announcement
WHERE:
Servers will be located on the East Coast of the United States. The NY/New Jersey area to be exact. These new servers will also be set to East Coast time (GMT -5) so depending on your preferences the scheduling here may be exactly what you've been looking for. If you are currently playing from the East Coast of the United States or Europe then you will most likely have a stronger connection to these two new servers over the original three.
At the moment i am in the Lost city Server but i got no idea where its HQ is in which area of the world.

I live in the pacific time zone in North America so will it Benefit my connection or just be a bit laggy.

I am unsure of what connection it might be. But other then that I am still going to transfer to the new PVP server. So at least i have a chance in leveling to catch up to most strong lvl players.

If any MOD or GM or Anyone could give me a reply i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Sincerly, DemonicWind Cleric
Winddagger Blademaster of Lost City Server
Post edited by DemonicWind - Lost City on

Comments

• /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The others are located in PST. Redwood City, CA if I recall correctly... (it was a question in a GM trivia "event" some months ago)

If you're using a reliable DSL or cable internet provider, your connection to either should be fine. You probably wouldn't notice the difference on either server.

Not a mod or a GM, but eh. I fit under "anyone", right?
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.