There will be death in the PvP server

Options
2»

Comments

• Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well it depends on your experience on pw. having playing pw for a year(on and off ) it would take me about a week and a few days to get 30 ( only play a few hours a day) but i don't plan on rushing( but i wont be lving slow either because i wanna do tws). in pw as well as any mmo there are some ppl that just have no lives and alot of free time( sad really).braging about how you can lv realy fast = fail. imo it doesn't make sense to rush because if you are the highest lv then who's gonna help you do things that you can't solo. you will ave to wait or ppl to catch up then. i swear some ppl rush to 9x play awhile, get bored and quit (or only do dailies).
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because I can always switch to this account to post, if you really want.

and you're still a nonfactor.
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *Sigh*

Awesome, I have a lvl 81 mage and a lvl 68 warrior. Oh and my mage is ranked what? 30 something for PvP on the ladder, but yeah, I'm a non factor. Learn when to just shut up.
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    and you're still a nonfactor.

My faction on LC doesn't allow 7x to speak unless they raise their hands, so stfu "non-factor." Lv.74 talking about being a non-factor lolol, I love pw.
  • h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    One Shot One Kill No Luck Pure Skill
    nothing to add
    Huh ...
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *Sigh*

Awesome, I have a lvl 81 mage and a lvl 68 warrior. Oh and my mage is ranked what? 30 something for PvP on the ladder, but yeah, I'm a non factor. Learn when to just shut up.
    cool, you're a 1 shot for every class and you think you matter.
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    My faction on LC doesn't allow 7x to speak unless they raise their hands, so stfu "non-factor." Lv.74 talking about being a non-factor lolol, I love pw.
    a level 74 cleric > level 81 wiz.
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh you must think you're something really ****ing amazing kid. Lets take a look through my exploits here:

I have made it to 36th on the server for PvP.
    I have attended a territory war every week for the past 3 months. With the exception of last weekend.
    I have taken down people 12+ levels above me. Infact, I one shot said level 9x wizard. GG Macros.
    I have attended world map wide scale PvP and not died once. I've killed GriminflameZ, the ex-leader of BloodLusT.

Now, you can shove your high and mighty attitude up your ****. I have no doubt in my mind you'll make it nowhere on this new server, because you're wasting all this energy attempting to make someone look bad on the forums.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh you must think you're something really ****ing amazing kid. Lets take a look through my exploits here:

I have made it to 36th on the server for PvP.
    I have attended a territory war every week for the past 3 months. With the exception of last weekend.
    I have taken down people 12+ levels above me. Infact, I one shot said level 9x wizard. GG Macros.
    I have attended world map wide scale PvP and not died once. I've killed GriminflameZ, the ex-leader of BloodLusT.

Now, you can shove your high and mighty attitude up your ****. I have no doubt in my mind you'll make it nowhere on this new server, because you're wasting all this energy attempting to make someone look bad on the forums.

don't get so angry, it's only the internet. how many clerics your own level do you beat?
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    cool, you're a 1 shot for every class and you think you matter.

a level 74 cleric > level 81 wiz.

speak from a carebear of PVE server-.-
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol@Forp.....
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama