Byebye Lost city

Options
Minouft - Lost City
Minouft - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Yes its true, im leaving Lost city server for Harsland. Just saying a goodbye to everyone , i enjoyed playing with all of you.

I am not a good writer... but i decided to show some old screenie of the old days when server started till now :) enjoy.Thank you Transcend for all the video^^

We all started at the same level ^^ first day of server opening ! Welcome to Blue name city.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8799/20080902181256.png
(i see biowolf in the right lol.. is that Fiery next to me ? ^^)

Territorial map for 2008-09-27, we all had the same chance to conquer the server, grats to conqueror for playing well.
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5875/20080927004057.png

Low level poeple from Unlimited and Devoted screaming in guild chat.(lv45 with **** hp,tanking tiers 3 tw map was a nice experience,never had the chance to do tiers 2 & 1)
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/489/20080913224032.png

Territorial map for 2008-10-20. stuck in our corner, Conqueror really too strong for us, we decided to attack the ally of conqueror at our own risk,Conqueror started attacking us after.
we pwn their ally (vengeance) they merge in conqueror this make them way too strong even with the help of panic member, we didn manage to stop conqueror. Thank you Panic..Shinzoko,Crazypolter,and the Dirtycrew for trying :) (sry for the other cant remember all).
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7006/20081020145254.png
Owned Vengeance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqVe7qWjL5w&feature=channel
Conqueror Owning us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEdvNFcbJMY&feature=channel

Unlimited tried hard to defend&attack conqueror but we failed. After 2 war panic poeple quit unlimited. Panic made a guild with their core member to enjoy the game :) cant remember the name sorry. After Panic its the Unlimited core that make a guild called Elites to level up in peace and enjoy the game.
Post edited by Minouft - Lost City on

Comments

• Minouft - Lost City
    Minouft - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    edit dont work(failed 2 time now im bored >>) but o well ill make this clear ... we owned Ragequit out of the map, and now im guildless random pking who i dont like till new server come out take care all :)

Maybe ill make a pur tanking Barb guide for those that wanna reroll barb ^^
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow you leave behind a high level toon there on LC. I know it is tempting to roll on one of the new servers myself. I think the main thing holding me back is leaving friends I have on HT. Good luck, I hope the move works well for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ill seeya there dude.

First few months will be very exciting =P
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Low level poeple from Unlimited and Devoted screaming in guild chat.
    damn right, level 3 territories = serious business

im leaving to harshlands too so im gonna semi steal this thread by uploading some screenshots too of unlimited days (best days imo) b:cute

day1 closed beta
    b4g8yc.jpg

me being the first no-life non werefox to adc :P
    25ivrds.jpg

unl first tw win b:pleased
    28a7037.jpg

look at our tank O_O i dont even think we died lol
    vimrz4.jpg

lots of sexy people
    15zqujd.jpg

me raging at fail updates by gms q_q
    10psiea.jpg

a second vid of vengeance war
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGgyZn_WGc&fmt=18

i guess this is a formal peace to friends and enemies hope i see some on hl ^^
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was checking old Screen shots and found this.

2008-12-0621-57-38.jpg

So sad GMs let a single person kill same bosses abusing a bug for so long and still no banning. Pretty damn ****. If stuff like this keeps poping out i think moving to harshlands isn't a bad idea after all. Hope zen prices there will be more stable.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was checking old Screen shots and found this.

2008-12-0621-57-38.jpg

So sad GMs let a single person kill same bosses abusing a bug for so long and still no banning. Pretty damn ****. If stuff like this keeps poping out i think moving to harshlands isn't a bad idea after all. Hope zen prices there will be more stable.

I can see my character. b:shocked

The real person behind Rundora is there. Right there. Just next to that person!
    Rundora
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Is Lost City really so deeply screwed that it's worth leaving level 9x toons behind after a mere few months?
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Its all preferences

Personaly, Games and servers I treat like a relationship...
    There is just no more chemestry in lost city, and shes become to needy =P
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Is Lost City really so deeply screwed that it's worth leaving level 9x toons behind after a mere few months?

Most high levels are just going to mess around and pk there.

The lowbies are going because they want to be among the new elite.

Some non-factor guilds (and/or their members) will go to try and BE the new elite.

But all the cool people are staying. b:victory
    Rundora
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Imma miss you, even though I didn't know you that well.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/pkfun-1.jpg
    *points to lower left corner*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    phail. It only shows the priest and the names on the team panel. >_> though i had it.

That is almost as phail as this phailed backstab while i was AoEing by... U figure it out.

2008-12-0419-02-54.jpg
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wow someone caught me in their SS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Moonlite - Lost City
    Moonlite - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The TW map after the last PvE land had been taken (by YingYang!), excluding level 1/2 lands:
    Factions on the map: RageQuit pink, BloodLusT cyan, Conqueror red, AxeGanG green, UnLimited yellow, Panic light orange, GiangHo orange, OUTLAW purple, Hashishin magenta, Wolfblade olive, and YingYang blue (correct me if I'm wrong and my memory failed >_>)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Keripo/Perfect%20World%20International/TW%20Attack%20vs%20Hidden%20Orchid/2008-11-0201-44-22.jpg

I'll also be moving to Harshlands after finally hitting lvl 80 b:bye
    (but this time PW won't be new to me ^_^)
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The TW map after the last PvE land had been taken (by YingYang!), excluding level 1/2 lands:
    Factions on the map: RageQuit pink, BloodLusT cyan, Conqueror red, AxeGanG green, UnLimited yellow, Panic light orange, GiangHo orange, OUTLAW purple, Hashishin magenta, Wolfblade olive, and YingYang blue (correct me if I'm wrong and my memory failed >_>)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/Keripo/Perfect%20World%20International/TW%20Attack%20vs%20Hidden%20Orchid/2008-11-0201-44-22.jpg

I'll also be moving to Harshlands after finally hitting lvl 80 b:bye
    (but this time PW won't be new to me ^_^)

Hmmm...if i remember right the top left orange land belonged to NoName(even sucessfully defended once vs Fury then were wiped by BLT) not GiangHo. GiangHo only owned land in the south after Unlimited disbanded and had same color as NoName.
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Imma miss you, even though I didn't know you that well.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/pkfun-1.jpg
    *points to lower left corner*

Wait, are you juxtaposed?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wait, are you juxtaposed?

No, Seraphy. Juxtapose was in my friend's list in the beginning of Open Beta, but I never saw him/her online after a few days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fabiana - Lost City
    Fabiana - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    so sad to see ppl leaving T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ESPADA marshal
    lvl 7x~ Archer
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    _howler_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    its a shame that the Tw map couldn't stay that diverse >|

there used to be over 8 guilds holding lands now its down to 3 ( due to greed, merges and epic failures.b:surrender)
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    its a shame that the Tw map couldn't stay that diverse >|

there used to be over 8 guilds holding lands now its down to 3 ( due to greed, merges and epic failures.b:surrender)
    now its down to 3 ( due to greed, merges and epic failures.b:surrender)
    due to greed

STFU

srsly
    Rundora
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    STFU

srsly

srsly...i do think it was greed that put some of the map the way it is, not talking about cq though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    it was more of ppl being weak and merging than greed but still.
    even some of it was not planing ahead and killing the competition to early
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    it was more of ppl being weak and merging than greed but still.
    even some of it was not planing ahead and killing the competition to early

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Read your own posts. What, you think that guilds should like take one land then chill and wait for their enemies to gather strength so they don't "kill the competition too early?"

That's kind of like saying basketball players should like run in circles before going for the slam dunk to generate suspense

Just stop.

EDIT: Come to think of it, failure to attack their enemies is the mistake that killed BloodLusT. If they'd attacked Conqueror much, much earlier when they were stonger than us, the map would be totally different today.
    Rundora
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    w/e im not about to feed more into this ill just say the map looks like straight sht right and thats part of the reason some ppl are rerolling on harshlands.

/end potential flame war
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    w/e im not about to feed more into this ill just say the map looks like straight sht right and thats part of the reason some ppl are rerolling on harshlands.

/end potential flame war

Lrn2TW. Check any server that hasn't been reset and notice what they all have in common.

Good luck trying to find everlasting TW in harshlands.

b:bye

/end because it takes a man like Rundora to finish the job. b:cool
    Rundora
  • Xvn - Heavens Tear
    Xvn - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    HT has 9 guilds on their tw map tho it being a pve server is prolly the reason
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Like you said it is the consequences of a PvE server. There are none. PvP servers the more powerful guilds can pk and disrupt your leveling/game play. Thus discouraging attacks/alliances/etc. PvE they can't really do much. I am sure if CQ/BL/GZ could not kos anyone that they would be attacked by every guild every week. Harshlands will look like LC in 4 months. Doesn't mean people can't go and have lots of fun for those 4 months
    b:bye
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    HT has 9 guilds on their tw map tho it being a pve server is prolly the reason

Yeah lets blame it all on PVE.

It sounds like HT still has a bit of balance between the top few guilds, unlike LC where 2 guilds are way above the rest. Just compare the level rankings list. LC is mainly 2 BL and CQ, but on HT I see like 3-4 guilds on there a lot. Give it some time and see what happens, you probably won't have the land spread out like that for long
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah lets blame it all on PVE.

It sounds like HT still has a bit of balance between the top few guilds, unlike LC where 2 guilds are way above the rest. Just compare the level rankings list. LC is mainly 2 BL and CQ, but on HT I see like 3-4 guilds on there a lot. Give it some time and see what happens, you probably won't have the land spread out like that for long

This is what everyone who QQs about TW needs to understand. Balance is difficult to maintain unless the top guilds actually conspire to keep things competitive, which of course ruins the competition because then it just becomes a big puppet show.
    Rundora
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The other difficulty that we have now, is that the top guilds have so much more money than everyone else. I can't go ingame to count how much cq makes a week, is it up to 250mil yet? BL must be around 150 at least, and GZ gets a bit.

Already that's a huge advantage over other guilds. That means you can sponsor +5 weapons/armor or a nix/herc or whatever. It means that the guild pays for your hiero in tw instead of worrying about if each player will bring their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]