carry the dead

Options
songuy
songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
I hate not being on my cleric and seeing a dead body, having to say "hold on, I'll go find a cleric". Wouldn't it be sweet if we could just pick up thier dead body and run around screamin "MEDIC!!!! We need a medic over here" b:laugh
Or mabey it would take 2 people, you could stop someone and ask for some help carrying your dead friend to find a cleric. If they agree, a stretcher magically appears between the 2 of you and you load the dead body on and carry it around. b:chuckle
Post edited by songuy on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wouldn't it be funny finding some dead afk level 10 and then bringing him to 1k stream city with no way back?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • shinigamideathnote
    shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    wouldn't it be funny finding some dead afk level 10 and then bringing him to 1k stream city with no way back?

AHahaha couldnt stop laughing. hahaha.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • songuy
    songuy Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:victory hahaha...no better way to make friends.
  • rioko
    rioko Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    spose it would always ASK if you wanted to be carried..
    takes the fun out of it for others though :P
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol, good idea, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol, I'm loling all over the place, good idea!
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Starwolf - Dreamweaver
    Starwolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I can see it now. Kid craps his pants after the dead comes to life in his arms. b:shocked little did he know there was a Cleric hovering above him.
    I am neither good nor evil.
    I am neither god nor mortal.
    I just am.