Level 60 or 70+ barb in action.

Options
Granrey - Sanctuary
Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Barbarian
To understand my story better, you must know that I was biased with barbs since I was in the opinion that barbs kill really slow. I have seen so slow pandas.

Well, I was in a FB19 human yesterday. In the squad there was a 60 or 70+ barb (also a panda). When we got to the boss’s chamber. The barb ran into the south west corner and was surrounded by about 20 or 30 mobs (centipedes, ants, ect).

I wanted to help him but I know it would be suicide for me since I’m just a BM level 48 (I was feeling terrible for not helping him). I wanted to help him, since I thought he was in trouble (how ignorant I was). TBH, you could not see the bar with all mobs around him.

Suddenly, he applies an AOE that kill 50% of the mobs and leave all the rest badly damage. Later, he applies another AOE and just few were left and he killed them shortly after.

Barbs rocks at higher level. This is the best performance from a player that I have seen in the game.
Post edited by Granrey - Sanctuary on

Comments

• markilian
    markilian Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Barbs aren't slow killers, its just that other people are faster killers.
  • shinigamideathnote
    shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    To understand my story better, you must know that I was biased with barbs since I was in the opinion that barbs kill really slow. I have seen so slow pandas.

Well, I was in a FB19 human yesterday. In the squad there was a 60 or 70+ barb (also a panda). When we got to the boss

A lvl 60-70+ Axe BM can do the same thing and even more I know because I've killed half of the FB19 mobs in one run through. and then the 2nd half infront of the Boss. ^__^
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ahh.. in all fairness though, a BM, or just about any other class could have AoE zapped them all as well. It's the staying alive against 20-30 mobs that troubles most classes... and well.. that's the barb's job.

So I guess that's one tiny niche in which a solo barb works better than just about any other class - lowbie FBs.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    yeah i love doing that too, but indeed, an axe bm can do the same
  • banahan
    banahan Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Barbs cannot be compared to blademasters .... Barbs are usefull ! Not only can we be powerfull in later levels but we also can never be killed ( with a charm at least) with 15k HP.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i go into fb19 for fun and round up alll the mobs i can before the halfway point, one hit them all, and then gather up alllll the mobs in the 2nd half, and one hit them all. armaggeddon makes me feel 1337
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    armaggeddon makes me feel 1337

You dare to use "the forbidden one" on mobs... well, good luck in the charm tickeage buddy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marok - Heavens Tear
    Marok - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    well a barb really rocks in higher lvls, but to get there is a bit kind of tricky

with tree of protection and a perdition/ armageddon afterwards you REALLY have fun b:victory

and btw: a lvl 48 BM can also single run a fb19 b:laugh
  • Gorsin - Dreamweaver
    Gorsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    most of us barbs just stack vit = 100? less str at 70+. wich makes our dmg lackluster b:chuckle