Request

Options
Bolinhas - Lost City
Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Now that I have the chance to start at the same time as everybody else in Harshlands, I'd like to post this request:

MAKE THE SERVER WHAT LOST CITY NEVER WAS

Like I read in a random post around here, each time you get Pked, Pk 5 people to make up for your reputation, but not lowbies, those are likes small flies in your big Hummer Truck, same level or higher are way better. This will chain hate, hate will chain revenge, revenge, PvP and PvP fun b:laugh

Do it for the Care Bears b:cute Thank you b:victoryb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Bolinhas - Lost City on

Comments

• Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    go to dreamweaver server -.-
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Now that I have the chance to start at the same time as everybody else in Harshlands, I'd like to post this request:

Like I read in a random post around here, each time you get Pked, Pk 5 people to make up for your reputation, but not lowbies, those are likes small flies in your big Hummer Truck, same level or higher are way better. This will chain hate, hate will chain revenge, revenge, PvP and PvP fun b:laugh

I don't understand half of what you're saying, but the half I do understand is PVP is bad. If this is your case, then as 'Shano' said, "go to dreamweaver server". We don't want you.
  • Bolinhas - Lost City
    Bolinhas - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I don't understand half of what you're saying, but the half I do understand is PVP is bad. If this is your case, then as 'Shano' said, "go to dreamweaver server". We don't want you.

What is wrong with you? I wrote down clearly: "This will chain hate; hate will chain revenge; revenge, PvP and PvP fun"

I was saying there wasn't enough PvP in Lost City, or haven't you played there? This request was for people to start acting like kids and have fun the best way possible (Pking all the way) Is my english that bad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shinigamideathnote
    shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "This will chain hate; hate will chain revenge; revenge, PvP and PvP fun"

Dont worrry, I'll gladly do this.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ok, I fully understand what you're saying now and will fully oblige. Anyone who complains about being PK'd, will be relentlessly attacked and I've set aside an alt to do this with.