There will be death in the PvP server

Options
shinigamideathnote
shinigamideathnote Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I'm from the Santuary Server. <---I admit

Who will be the worst Pking Player out there?

I for one, will slash my way to become and uphold that name.

Once the server begins and I hit lvl 30 in 2-3 days.

Let the Deathnote Begin..

p.s.
Message to all LC Players.. Your on my list to take out. I'll prove all the misjudgement out there wrong. Although actions prove better than words, since the servers havent opened up yet. I'll just have to say it here first then prove it later when the server opens.
Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii

Death Note Rule #18
A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
Post edited by shinigamideathnote on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

p.s.
    Message to all LC Players.. Your on my list to take out. I'll prove all the misjudgement out there wrong. Although actions prove better than words, since the servers havent opened up yet. I'll just have to say it here first then prove it later when the server opens.
    dont qq when you're busy pking and the people you pked out level you and get revenge.

"omg killing lowbies so noob!"

i can see it now
  • shinigamideathnote
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dont qq when you're busy pking and the people you pked out level you and get revenge.

i can see it now

Thats what I want to happen. Dont worry, you wont see me whining any.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i hate when people got killed by me and then pm me talk ****...
    Uninstall if you do that plz
  • shinigamideathnote
    edited March 2009
    Options

Like I said again. I'm a Shinigami of my words. I embrace death. ^__^

No whining from me.

Death Note Rule #18
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

i can see it now

That is the calling card of the guild Ethereal. They like to talk about how they pk but as soon as they die "QQ conqueror high level killing us youre sad".

RQ used to do it but not so much anymore, just their lowbies like Xpapewaiox.
    Rundora
  • nothjingrad
    nothjingrad Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Level 30 in 2-3 days? There will be lots of higher levels that wouldn't mind killing you at all.
  • Jazzboo - Sanctuary
    Jazzboo - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Level 30 in 2-3 days? There will be lots of higher levels that wouldn't mind killing you at all.
    LOL I agree. I will be lv 30 in 12hr. b:victory
    LIGHT IS THE KEY. DARKNESS IS THE LOCK. PERFECT WORLD IS THE PLACE BEYOND THE DOOR.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dravion - Lost City
    Dravion - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    whats wrong with taking 2-3 day to get to 30? tbh it'll take me at least 2-3 days to get to 30 and i have been playing pw for a year. tho it may depend on th class

ps. this is my forum avitar
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    blah blah.

IGN on HL please :). Also, 2-3 days for 30 is 'decent' if you don't no-life pw.
    LOL I agree. I will be lv 30 in 12hr.
    No, you won't.
  • Dravion - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    .Also, 2-3 days for 30 is 'decent' if you don't no-life pw.

ah good i hear ppl say u can get 30 in day i though i was slow :S
  • Jazzboo - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    U WANA BET b:angry
    LIGHT IS THE KEY. DARKNESS IS THE LOCK. PERFECT WORLD IS THE PLACE BEYOND THE DOOR.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dravion - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well if wanna sit on your **** for 12 hours(in a day?) and lv to 30 (which i also doubt you could)then go ahead. there realy isn't anypoint in rushing like that since ppl will catch up anyway
  • guillkiller
    guillkiller Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hate this noobs the only rush u need is the lv 20 one to make the guild and make her lv2 in the first day.... after that u r loser cuz the real thing is when u r 90+ so put ur ars in that chair for 4 months
  • Jazzboo - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL cant u guys take a joke. its only a game. b:laugh

PS: i'm not a noob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mickeydog
    mickeydog Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    At level 1, I'm going to fly over to the Harpy Wraith and one-shot it.
    Citadel: New Faction on the Harshlands: Now Recruiting! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ citadel.forummotion.com ]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I refuse to type out your ridiculously long name. What's your IGN going to be? I'd like to put you to the top of my KoS list.

Oh and by the way, you'll notice how the best PvPers on Lost City don't brag about how they're going to kill people on the forums. You're likely going to get KoS'd off the server, or at least to a new character.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    who do you kill other than level 30s?
    I refuse to type out your ridiculously long name. What's your IGN going to be? I'd like to put you to the top of my KoS list.

Oh and by the way, you'll notice how the best PvPers on Lost City don't brag about how they're going to kill people on the forums. You're likely going to get KoS'd off the server, or at least to a new character.
    you've been playing a lot longer than i have(i quit for a good month and some time), but you're still lower. you're a non factor in your server and will be in this one, go red and die like the rest of you ****.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    veno's with bee's ruled at 3x when lost city opened. they swarmed around anglers alot pking.

veno's with phoenix's will rule at 3x when harshlands open. nothing will compare, simple as that.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    veno's with phoenix's will rule at 3x when harshlands open. nothing will compare, simple as that.

They will rule through the whole game till people are like 95-99+ with high refined gear
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • shinigamideathnote
    edited March 2009
    Options

I havent stated my IGN yet since I dont know if that name will be taken or not, but once it opens, I'll be sure to announce it.

I want to be on the top of everyone's KoS list ^__^

Also, lvl 30 in 12 hours? good luck bud.

I'm in no need to rush 2-3 days will be good.

Death Note Rule #18
  • Stepomax - Sanctuary
    Stepomax - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well im just looking forward to having a laugh pking getting pked makin some new friends and some new enemies + WC drama always amuses me. ahhhh i can see it now rofl
    Take a look to the sky just before you die!! Its the last time you will!!b:angry
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    They will rule through the whole game till people are like 95-99+ with high refined gear

A 3x nix is killable. And nobody will be able to farm wild ginseng for a while, so raising the nix's loyalty is going to be a pain (have to farm hay). On top of that, nobody has an xmas blessing, so buying the pet book from the cash shop is the only way to go. Anyone who wants to use a nix in the beginning of the server is going to be spending probably close to $300 to get it.

**** that I'm making an archer and going nix hunting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you've been playing a lot longer than i have(i quit for a good month and some time), but you're still lower. you're a non factor in your server and will be in this one, go red and die like the rest of you ****.

I don't think looking down on other people because of their alts' lvls is the right way to play this one.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because I can always switch to this account to post, if you really want.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shinigamideathnote
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well im just looking forward to having a laugh pking getting pked makin some new friends and some new enemies + WC drama always amuses me. ahhhh i can see it now rofl

True that!! ^__^ exactly my plan

Death Note Rule #18
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because I can always switch to this account to post, if you really want.

Pfft Amour? n00b sauce. my phoenix will eat you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • diethyl
    diethyl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

p.s.
    Lmfao, i bet you are roleplayer on pve server that has heard about big bad pvp on pvp server, and now wants to be a vicious slayer, conqueror of innocents.
    Good luck with your quest padawan, remember to leave your ign! b:dirty
  • shinigamideathnote
    edited March 2009
    Options
    diethyl wrote: »
    Lmfao, i bet you are roleplayer on pve server that has heard about big bad pvp on pvp server, and now wants to be a vicious slayer, conqueror of innocents.
    Good luck with your quest padawan, remember to leave your ign! b:dirty

I love the so many different assumptions about "who I am" and "How I think" lol.. oh and btw my IGN is in my signature if no one has taken it already when the servers open.

p.s. ... i'm not new to PvP just for you information. Although I said I'm from santuary doesnt mean I dont have chars in Lost City. =/

Death Note Rule #18
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    IGN on HL please :). Also, 2-3 days for 30 is 'decent' if you don't no-life pw.

No, you won't.

Lol, I like your responses to all these. Almost what I would say but no need for me to give word now b:cute
    Xtacy
  • kuujo
    kuujo Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    how can you people brag about getting to 30 in 2-3 days and rag on people getting there quicker saying they have no life. ive been playing on this character for almost 3 weeks and im still not lvl 30, far as im concerned if it takes you less than a week to hit 30 you need to take a break...