Heavens Tears TW Predictions (2/27 - 3/1)

Options
Hisui - Heavens Tear
Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Etherblade (West)
It is partially up. Will finish up tomorrow.

http://www.iperfectworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=587
b:shutup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
Enrage - We Eat.
Post edited by Hisui - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    can't say i agree with the sentienals prediction. they've grown - sure, but they don't have the levels to match evo. i can see them go down with 1, maybe 2 squads. 3 man job for thecore. only thing they have to worry about is all the people who do out level them from enrage.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I hope ur right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Slinkey - Heavens Tear
    Slinkey - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm kind of wondering why Radiance has the need to go for lands on the east when they have lands in there half (West)

I really hope they don't try taking more than there fair share of land cos i kind of like them, and there players. Yes they are strong the strongest atm imo. But when they take too much land where is everyone going to go ?

I have to admit they most likely take any land they want but how long is that going to last, taking almost all the map forces other guilds, and there's around 8-10 guilds that would put up a good fight against them, into attacking.

On 1 hand i would like to see this happen just to find the outcome of having 3 good guilds per night for 3 nights fighting Rad and see how they do.
    On the other hand i don't think it would be good for there guild, or the game as a hole.
    Having power and respect from guilds and players is 1 thing, but this as we know can change over night, today's show of power and unity is tomorrows lust, greed and carnage.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm kind of wondering why Radiance has the need to go for lands on the east when they have lands in there half (West)

I really hope they don't try taking more than there fair share of land cos i kind of like them, and there players. Yes they are strong the strongest atm imo. But when they take too much land where is everyone going to go ?

I have to admit they most likely take any land they want but how long is that going to last, taking almost all the map forces other guilds, and there's around 8-10 guilds that would put up a good fight against them, into attacking.

On 1 hand i would like to see this happen just to find the outcome of having 3 good guilds per night for 3 nights fighting Rad and see how they do.
    On the other hand i don't think it would be good for there guild, or the game as a hole.
    Having power and respect from guilds and players is 1 thing, but this as we know can change over night, today's show of power and unity is tomorrows lust, greed and carnage.

you actually believed that they are going to be content with half the lands? Them continuing to attack RoC proves that they will keep looking for reasons to invade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    radiance is rivaled with roc. rad wants the overly dramatic upper levels that use to be in roc to shut up and get out. what's a better way to do that than invading all of their lands and never permitting them to succeed?
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    even if radiance takes whole map eventually lvls will even out since lvls really slow down after 90 compared to the all the lvls before and guilds that couldnt beat rad before will be able to attack but as it stands now anyone one rad fights in tw rad is going to win rads average guild lvl is higher then most if not all guilds in HT at this point although eventually rads domination over the map will come to and end after lvls even out
  • rocsux
    rocsux Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *dances around singing ::No More RoC!! yippie!!! la la la!!! They were ego-freaks anyway!! la la la*

Cant wait to see how the map turns out now
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    radiance is rivaled with roc. rad wants the overly dramatic upper levels that use to be in roc to shut up and get out. what's a better way to do that than invading all of their lands and never permitting them to succeed?

that doesn't really make sense, as there are nobody in RoC right now. For the HT's strongest guild to go after a free land when they can easily take down anybody they want is ... er... a bit sad. Especially Radiance has always used "looking for a good TW competitor" as their battle flag.

I heard they are allies with Triad so they want to box them in and protect them? lol. That's also pretty dumb. There is a more exciting way to protect Triad from Legion. That is to go after Legion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rocsux wrote: »
    *dances around singing ::No More RoC!! yippie!!! la la la!!! They were ego-freaks anyway!! la la la*

Cant wait to see how the map turns out now

Enrage, pretty much the new RoC will probably go after people you like again and succeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ever concider a job in sports comentating hisui? You do a fantastic job at giving us the play by play on whats going on. Keep it up b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    Sibyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I really do hope that Evo wins against Sents. I almost laughed when Bauku sent out a message recruiting 75+.... Blame my hostility on my disapproval of how the guild run and my ex-membership. b:laugh
    Level 74 before genies showed up o.o
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    updated the predictions :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Legion vs Evolution

This was *the* match to be in this week. Lots of fun! Seems these carebears have some teeth! Carebear Stare!

Evolution > Legion in 130 mins
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    my guess.. Evo and legion never dropped their alliance.. Legion is now giving the land back to Evo, since Evo purposely got it in the beginning, to give back to Legion...Legion knows they cant really be a threat in TW anymore since most of their best players left, and rumors of Rad blocking Legion from expanding any further. TW was probably staged and drug out so Evo could have pvp practice, make it look real, then win in the end, so Evo could have back the land they gave to Legion.

Yeah thats Evos's style and wouldnt be the first time they did that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Oh Cat... Your time in RoC really did **** you up didn't it? So much conspiracy theory and scheming... That fight last night wasn't Legion giving back land, they attacked us, lol. They attacked, we defended by beating them in a little over 2 hours.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Its the exact stuff you guys did while I was in Evo.. Mock battles with legion for PVP practice, getting land for them and letting them "attack us" to get it back.. Theres no conspiracy if its what you have done already lol. Legion isnt going anywhere so now they giving the land back to Evo lol.. Or just mock battles for more experience. You guys know the pressures on you now and you are weak in defending. You need that pvp practice, and of course legion wouldnt actually take Evo land in a mock battle.

As I said sounds exactly like what you guys would do based on experience lol.

btw my time in roc has done nothing but show me how much fun the game should be, and how screwed up things where in Evo. Still definately the best decision I ever made. I made it no secret when I was in the guild that I disagreed with 90% of the decisions made, you think suddenly after I leave the guild my feelings would change lol. Some old **** and same old BS to hide it IMO.

And its okay I didnt think or expect anyone would actually admit to thats what went down lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm kind of wondering why Radiance has the need to go for lands on the east when they have lands in there half (West).

To protect there allied faction, Triad, from Legion. They know Legion would take them off the map if they got Hidden Orchid, block legion from the attack and it only leads Legion to do one of two things. Push in through Evolution and meet with Enrage at the top, or push into Radiance. Either way it was to protect the noobs of the map.

For those who don't believe it. Radiance does have an alliance with Triad. It is the only alliance that has been posted on there forums saying yes there is an alliance... Why Radiance would make a alliance with a guild that buys accounts and bought there way into the game makes no sense. But with RoC off the map and Enrage now coming up. I see Radiance becoming the new bullie faction to the map like RoC was. Though with, from what I hear, 30 plus people leaving radiance and going to enrage it most defiantly be interesting to see what happens... Not to mention with people leaving the server to re-roll on DW or Harshlands.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To protect there allied faction, Triad, from Legion. They know Legion would take them off the map if they got Hidden Orchid, block legion from the attack and it only leads Legion to do one of two things. Push in through Evolution and meet with Enrage at the top, or push into Radiance. Either way it was to protect the noobs of the map.

For those who don't believe it. Radiance does have an alliance with Triad. It is the only alliance that has been posted on there forums saying yes there is an alliance... Why Radiance would make a alliance with a guild that buys accounts and bought there way into the game makes no sense. But with RoC off the map and Enrage now coming up. I see Radiance becoming the new bullie faction to the map like RoC was. Though with, from what I hear, 30 plus people leaving radiance and going to enrage it most defiantly be interesting to see what happens... Not to mention with people leaving the server to re-roll on DW or Harshlands.

bully faction? what the **** are you talking about. it's territory wars, not mother****ing territory everyonesitsthereandinsteadofattackingwatcheshighschoolmusicalcausethey'realliancelovingbffecarebearfaggots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Now this is funny...A guy that used to be in Triad acting all high and mighty talking down about how Legions members bought accounts ect..IS NOW IN LEGION..ROFLLL..Radiance does carebear to much..Roadkill has had that land long enough n has lost 80% of there good members..Get rid of them..Get rid of evolution..Get rid of Legion...Radiance should take the map sometime soon
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Now this is funny...A guy that used to be in Triad acting all high and mighty talking down about how Legions members bought accounts ect..IS NOW IN LEGION..ROFLLL..Radiance does carebear to much..Roadkill has had that land long enough n has lost 80% of there good members..Get rid of them..Get rid of evolution..Get rid of Legion...Radiance should take the map sometime soon

This is even funnier... Learn to read tard...
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was hesitating to release a little known truth about what going on in HT TW but since I am leaving soon so what the hell. b:chuckle

For those who do not know why a guild keeps attacking but default win. Why another keep running away but taking others land.

In the early day, they have an agreement where one promised to fund the other the needs for war in return for land later. They fought a few battle to mask the true intention but when the partner encountered problem, he was quickly abandon and demand new set up with fresh approaches to continue his desire for the world. The new set up follow the same route with the promise that to have more money and man power.

This evil intention not even the member knew the top is benefiting with all tangible benefit but to continue to be use as a tool.

For those who knew what I am talking about, good for you but for those who do not know, look upon inside maybe you will discover some usual activities from the top.

My time is limited. Good luck b:bye
  • ryiah
    ryiah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm assuming you mean Radiance funded RoC, but RoC didn't work out, so now they fund Triad. Is that what you're saying? It would make the most sense seeing that Avsara has such enormous funding for TW. But then again, Avengers was in the bidding war with them and last I knew they didn't have a lot of money.
  • mokkun
    mokkun Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ryiah wrote: »
    I'm assuming you mean Radiance funded RoC, but RoC didn't work out, so now they fund Triad. Is that what you're saying? It would make the most sense seeing that Avsara has such enormous funding for TW. But then again, Avengers was in the bidding war with them and last I knew they didn't have a lot of money.

wtf? >.>
    That's total BS =S
    and the reason why Asvara has so much money is because he/she's a huge cash shop user
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "Keeps attacking but default win"?
    "Funds the other needs for war"?
    "He was quickly abandon"?
    "the top is benefiting with all tangible benefit but to continue to be use as a tool"?

I praise anyone who can get a half tangible meaning out of these words.

Keeps attacking BUT default win? Why would you use but? That is like saying "He went to the olympics but he won" which sounds complete and utterly stupid because winning was the intention and the outcome did not contradict it.
    "Funds the other needs for war" also doesn't make much sense, it could mean they keep attacking them in order to satisfy their need for action, feed them money to supply their wars or even that they pay them in order to help them in war. Also it's probably suppose to say "the other's need for war" unless you wish to express some deep underlying reason for war.
    "He was quickly abandon", is that he was quick to abandon or he was quickly abandoned? We're talking about guilds here, they are "it" not "he" or "she".
    "not even the member knew the top is benefiting with all tangible benefit but to continue to be use as a tool." Despite being a complete pain to read, why the hell is the fact that a single member not knowing about the people in high positions are being used as "a tool".

Also, Radiance funding RoC would be complete tripe.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Quite frankly, i think that Legion is overrated. I knew they were going to lose to Evo. It was the most boring match-up, i think, of last week's TW.

And if the conspiracy theories propounded by some ppl in this thread are in fact true, this makes it even more uneventful and boring. Who cares if their respective leaders are scheming together? What of it? Someone will eventually come in, oblivious of their alleged agreements, and wage real war, thus upsetting the "schemes". It's all part of the game. It's like that in real life. The Soviets were in alliance with **** Germany and were dividing Eastern and Central Europe amongst each other, until one day they went at each other's throats for the most horrific and bloody battles known to date. But i've digressed.b:chuckle

Enrage taking Evo's Mountain of Lanterns was a no-brainer. I would have bet the farm on that one. Enrage is Evo's demise incarnate, if I may say so myself. The pale blue will slowly but surely eat away at the green on the HT map.

SentinelS taking Walled Stronghold from Evo was the shocker of the week for me.b:shocked But then again, i do not know about their strength. Nevertheless, good job, SentinelS. Always nice to see more colors on the map!b:victory

Most interesting match up, in my opinion, was Evo vs. Triad. Putting aside the so-called TW experience, the two factions were about even in strength, in my estimation anyways. The protracted battle that ensued only proved that. I was betting 51% Triad, 49% Evo in this one. Them phoenixes proved to be too much for Evo in the end, i guess.

No need to discuss RoC wars. It's a defunct faction, for all intents and purposes, with some die-hard members valiantly holding on to last territory on the map. RoC's rebirth as Enrage is far more intriguing. b:pleased

Keep it up, Hisui.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Just on thing id like to add. Sentinels did not even fight Evo last week. Either Evo's hatred towards Enrage is just that much or they really believed they had a chance to stop us, i'm not sure yet. To bad too becasue I finally get my shot at Evo and I doubt they will show up this week.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hisue slacking :P wheres the predictions for this week?

Stop your gambling ring and get to works! b:kissb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    shhhhh our guild's gambling ring is supposed to be sekrit and underground! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Quite frankly, i think that Legion is overrated. I knew they were going to lose to Evo. It was the most boring match-up, i think, of last week's TW.

And if the conspiracy theories propounded by some ppl in this thread are in fact true, this makes it even more uneventful and boring. Who cares if their respective leaders are scheming together? What of it? Someone will eventually come in, oblivious of their alleged agreements, and wage real war, thus upsetting the "schemes". It's all part of the game. It's like that in real life. The Soviets were in alliance with **** Germany and were dividing Eastern and Central Europe amongst each other, until one day they went at each other's throats for the most horrific and bloody battles known to date. But i've digressed.b:chuckle

Enrage taking Evo's Mountain of Lanterns was a no-brainer. I would have bet the farm on that one. Enrage is Evo's demise incarnate, if I may say so myself. The pale blue will slowly but surely eat away at the green on the HT map.

SentinelS taking Walled Stronghold from Evo was the shocker of the week for me.b:shocked But then again, i do not know about their strength. Nevertheless, good job, SentinelS. Always nice to see more colors on the map!b:victory

Most interesting match up, in my opinion, was Evo vs. Triad. Putting aside the so-called TW experience, the two factions were about even in strength, in my estimation anyways. The protracted battle that ensued only proved that. I was betting 51% Triad, 49% Evo in this one. Them phoenixes proved to be too much for Evo in the end, i guess.

No need to discuss RoC wars. It's a defunct faction, for all intents and purposes, with some die-hard members valiantly holding on to last territory on the map. RoC's rebirth as Enrage is far more intriguing. b:pleased

Keep it up, Hisui.

You have no clue whats going on in the back. We have been planning for a long time when we first appear on the map, first targeted elysium and move eastward to Theempire. Our objective have been Evo at the top corner but we have to take it slowly to avoid confrondation from evo. It was successful till some **** happen. We than decide to reform and take it direct from the top but was under number compare to evo, we get to loan some man power as part of the agreement. To my knowleges, thing should go well from here. I figure maybe in two month, we should have ensure evo wipe out from the map and never go against us no more.

Our objective is to build a world full of sun (like the Japan flag)
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    doremi12 wrote: »
    You have no clue whats going on in the back. We have been planning for a long time when we first appear on the map, ...Our objective is to build a world full of sun (like the Japan flag)
    Who is "we"? It would be helpful if you stated on which faction's behalf you're speaking, friend. I've discussed more than one. First, state your allegiance. Then begin to emote.b:laugh

P.S. So, the big red dot is the sun? Would have been more intuitive if it had some sort of rays emanating from it..