Saitada Haters QQ Thread

Saitada - Sanctuary
Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Chronicles
Don't like me?

I could care less. Your feelings towards me mean exactly **** to me.

Want to discuss/argue things?

I'm always game.

Prove me wrong, and I'll admit to being wrong, but if you can't... then have the balls to admit to your own errors. Don't like my Caustic and Aggravating Replies? Don't give me reason to be caustic and aggravating by being an idiot.

If your a raging idiot, I AM going to state as much. Can't handle that? Don't try to argue with me then. You will only lose and I will have a lot of fun and laugh at you a lot.

Been doing 'Forum' Wars for more years than most of you have been alive. I enjoy it.

Let the Flames Begin!

~Saitada
Post edited by Saitada - Sanctuary on

Comments

• hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't like me?

I could care less. Your feelings towards me mean exactly **** to me.

Want to discuss/argue thing?

I'm always game.

Prove me wrong, and I'll admit to being wrong, but if you can't... then have the balls to admit to your own errors. Don't like my Caustic and Aggravating Replies? Don't give me reason to be caustic and aggravating by being an idiot.

If your a raging idiot, I AM going to state as much. Can't handle that? Don't try to argue with me then. You will only lose and I will have a lot of fun and laugh at you a lot.
    Beendoing 'Forum' Wars for more years than most of you have been alive. I enjoy it.

Let the Flames Begin!

~Saitada

-1 point for being a hypocrite.
    PS - don't reply if you fail to understand why I called you a hypocrite in the first place.
  • p3nnstate
    p3nnstate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Um hystermiumx...that give me a nice chuckle.

Well I wanted to argue as to why my idea of using a frame with a pin and roller joints at the ends would indeed fail if the axial load on either side of the member would make the structure fail. Didn't feel like argueing with my prof.

I was also wondering if you had any expertece in thermal mechanics....seriously, I can't figure out this one problem. Its a piston problem and its kicking my **** =(
    Let me heat you up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    -1 point for being a hypocrite.
    PS - don't reply if you fail to understand why I called you a hypocrite in the first place.
    I am far from a Hypocrite. I stated clearly that if I am proven wrong, I can admit to that. That is not being a Hypocrite. I enjoy arguing/discussing things, often heatedly. That is not being a hypocrite. YOU might think what I do is being an idiot, but that is only because your an idiot and don't see the fun in arguing/discussing something with others, even heatedly.

So -5 for being a Raging Idiot.

~S
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    p3nnstate wrote: »
    Um hystermiumx...that give me a nice chuckle.

Well I wanted to argue as to why my idea of using a frame with a pin and roller joints at the ends would indeed fail if the axial load on either side of the member would make the structure fail. Didn't feel like argueing with my prof.

I was also wondering if you had any expertece in thermal mechanics....seriously, I can't figure out this one problem. Its a piston problem and its kicking my **** =(
    Those are things out of my realm of experience. Sorry.

~S
  • p3nnstate
    p3nnstate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    YOU might think what I do is being an idiot, but that is only because your an idiot and don't see the fun in arguing/discussing something with others, even heatedly.

Aw well it was worth a shot.

Before I hit the sack, I wanted to emphasize on my side on this argument...I have none =)

But from the quote above, you should know that the world does not revolve around you saitada...only veno haters b:chuckle

Also sometimes me when im trying to fall asleep. But enjoy defending yourself!! heatedly of course b:angry
    Let me heat you up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    p3nnstate wrote: »
    Aw well it was worth a shot.

Before I hit the sack, I wanted to emphasize on my side on this argument...I have none =)

But from the quote above, you should know that the world does not revolve around you saitada...only veno haters b:chuckle

Also sometimes me when im trying to fall asleep. But enjoy defending yourself!! heatedly of course b:angry
    Hehehhe I know the world doesn't revolve around me, I'm just trying to get a good fight going tonight. Bored out of my skull and I figured heck, why not.. let the flamers flame me for flaming. LOL! I'm ALWAYS upto a good argument/discussion/flame war hehehe.

~S
  • hysteriumx
    edited March 2009
    I am far from a Hypocrite. I stated clearly that if I am proven wrong, I can admit to that. That is not being a Hypocrite. I enjoy arguing/discussing things, often heatedly. That is not being a hypocrite. YOU might think what I do is being an idiot, but that is only because your an idiot and don't see the fun in arguing/discussing something with others, even heatedly.

So -5 for being a Raging Idiot.

~S

I'm pretty sure I said don't reply if you don't understand why I called you a hypocrite, oh well.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No, you're an idiot =p! I love all *dances on a rainbow drinking tea*
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't mods try and discourage flaming?
    Really though, Saitada, you've brought up good points here and there about the veno arguments, so there's no reason to feel the need to justify another flame war.
    If you truly did not care about the way people felt about you, this topic wouldn't surface.
    Let those who agree with you agree with you, and those who don't can simply avoid you.
    There's no need to single out those who merely have a different standpoint.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I'm pretty sure I said don't reply if you don't understand why I called you a hypocrite, oh well.
    Interesting. back your statement up with a bit more proof. I don't see myself as a hypocrite. Again.. I point out that I CAN admit to being wrong, such as the spelling error your instead of you're. Always had trouble with those contractions. Never denied it, not in this thread or any other thread where word na.zi's like yourself have tried to point that out.

So.. Get over yourself where words are concerned. Not everyone is a perfect english speaker, and not everyone is dot perfect in spelling and grammer.

The only ones who have issues with it are people that walk around with sticks up their asses over grammer, spelling and punctuation. The majority could care less.

-10 now for being a Major Raging Idiot.

~Saitada

*edit* BTW, I have never denied I am an **** either. In fact, I have and do freely admit it.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Don't mods try and discourage flaming?
    Really though, Saitada, you've brought up good points here and there about the veno arguments, so there's no reason to feel the need to justify another flame war.
    If you truly did not care about the way people felt about you, this topic wouldn't surface.
    Let those who agree with you agree with you, and those who don't can simply avoid you.
    There's no need to single out those who merely have a different standpoint.
    aww that ruins all the fun lol. Ok One thing here though. I really don't care what people think about me. Never have. I do on the other hand enjoy a good argument or fight. Part of my competitive nature I guess. As for a flame war, I figured I would let people have fun attacking me etc. I don't take it personal myself. It's just fun to me.

~S
  • hysteriumx
    edited March 2009
    Interesting. back your statement up with a bit more proof. I don't see myself as a hypocrite. Again.. I point out that I CAN admit to being wrong, such as the spelling error your instead of you're. Always had trouble with those contractions. Never denied it, not in this thread or any other thread where word na.zi's like yourself have tried to point that out.

So.. Get over yourself where words are. Not everyone is a perfect english speaker, and not everyone is dot perfect in spelling and grammer.

The only ones who have issues with it are people that walk around with sticks up their asses over grammer, spelling and punctuation. The majority could care less.

-10 now for being a Major Raging Idiot.

~Saitada

I have no problem with people who aren't perfect with spelling or grammar (I'm not perfect myself, noone is). I do, however, have a problem with people who insist on calling other people idiots (as you have done, many, many times) when they can't formulate a proper sentence (both grammatically and with proper spelling). http://www.dictionary.com before you call anyone out for being an idiot, please.

I do appreciate you admitting to the error, however. Maybe you aren't as bad a person as I had originally thought (even though you have clearly stated you don't care what others think of you).
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I have no problem with people who aren't perfect with spelling or grammar (I'm not perfect myself, noone is). I do, however, have a problem with people who insist on calling other people idiots (as you have done, many, many times) when they can't formulate a proper sentence (both grammatically and with proper spelling). http://www.dictionary.com before you call anyone out for being an idiot, please.

I do appreciate you admitting to the error, however.
    You contradict yourself. Is this the pot calling the kettle black?

~S
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Don't take anything I say personally. I never was good in Grammar. Science, History, etc I did great in. English and Grammar I simply hated with a passion and never bothered to try to figure out. I hold Math to be a creation of the Devil to vex the world with (lol).

~S
  • hysteriumx
    edited March 2009
    You contradict yourself. Is this the pot calling the kettle black?

~S

Please, get a decent grasp of the English language before you say anything I said in my post was contradictory. I was stating the fact that I have problems with people who CALL PEOPLE IDIOTS when they, themselves cannot speak properly. Never did I say I had a problem with the person because of their grasp of the English language.

Edit: No worries about anything being taken personally, I'm just bored. >.>;
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Please, get a decent grasp of the English language before you say anything I said in my post was contradictory. I was stating the fact that I have problems with people who CALL PEOPLE IDIOTS when they, themselves cannot speak properly. Never did I say I had a problem with the person because of their grasp of the English language.

Edit: No worries about anything being taken personally, I'm just bored. >.>;
    Me 2. Got a shop up selling and it's slow LOL.

I did pretty fair in reading etc in school. Was always well above the curve on stuff like that, but grammar, spelling and punctuation always made my head spin. Same with math, except with math I could actually feel my brain going b:surrender. Oddly enough, I did very well in science and am an amature astronomer. The math these two require doesn't seem to phase me.

I would have to say that for me, unless the subject was something I enjoyed, I paid very very little attention to it, and put only enough effort into it to pass. I hated school. It meant I couldn't fish all day and get high.

~S

*edit* I do admit that I regret not having put more effort into school. Doing so then would have made many things a lot easier now.

*edit x2* Speaking of reading. I'm going to go read the book 'What the Bleep do we know?' TTYL.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ...why do you want people to flame you?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    ...why do you want people to flame you?
    Was bored and wanted a good fight to remove the boredom. Gonna go read now. See ya!

~S
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The English language is ra.ped 978,720,867 times per minute on internet games. Pointing out mistakes is an exercise in futility, and quite frankly is in and of itself hypocritical on a gaming forum. Anyone who has ever used the term "lol", myself included on an hourly basis, has no right whatsoever to call anyone out on spelling or grammar. Just my 2c. English is a silly language anyway, for every rule there are a dozen or more exceptions, and non of our phonetics make any sense. Bear and bare should not be pronounced the same.

*Edited for a few grammatical errors....lol
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I guess I should not post in this thread. I suck at the king's english, and I usually agree with most of what Sait says.
    b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Way to waste forum space **** (<--- no, not a typo). Really, if you guys are bored you can always go grind...

Against each other b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mickeydog
    mickeydog Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why would you enjoy inviting other people to insult you just so you could formulate a response and counter-insult? This type of stuff usually needs a good psychiatrist session.
    Citadel: New Faction on the Harshlands: Now Recruiting! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ citadel.forummotion.com ]
    edited March 2009
    Way to waste forum space **** (<--- no, not a typo). Really, if you guys are bored you can always go grind...

Against each other b:bye

I think you meant to post on another thread. Here's the link below.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    mickeydog wrote: »
    Why would you enjoy inviting other people to insult you just so you could formulate a response and counter-insult? This type of stuff usually needs a good psychiatrist session.

It would require a psychiatrist if saitada was doing it because of some sort of disorder.
    But judging from the replies and the way he pwnt that word na.zi and all the fun **** that started, it's just a flame bait.

It's so funny when people go all high and mighty because they can spell correctly and whoever they are arguing with just doesnt bother, the way an argument is written isn't used by smart people to win a discussion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
    edited March 2009
    You people take this stuff to serious. It's a forum on an online games website, sheesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Seriously guys? SERIOUSLY?!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.